Sup b

sup b
my girlfriend was just showing me some picures on her phone, when she accidentally scrolled through a picture of her making out with another guy. left the apartment to think
what do

She need a damn good justification here, faggot.

Gotta dump her.

Listen to her excuse.
Post it on Sup Forums so we can laugh at it.
Then kick her ass to the curb.

Are you a cuck? If so, don't do anything.

If not, dump her and tell her to fuck off.

But don't do it just like that.

Fuck her really romantically and passionately, let her remember it. And then after you leave, cut off all contact and block her.

Leave cold hearted.

dump her ass after hate fucking her or you're a faggot

She can't be trusted, which means you have no future with her. No matter how you feel about her, she's already shown you how she feels about you. Gotta dump her.

>It's an old picture
>he was giving me cpr and my phone went off
>going over lines for a play he's in
>it's okay he's gay
>that's my brother, we're close
>mind control
>I don't even remember this lol must've been so drunk
>nerve gas
>that's my twin sister
>doppelganger
>we're in an open relationship, right?

lulz
>she ate his cock and balls

she just deleted the pics and is going to deny the whole thing you fucking huge faggot

laugh at her and tell her you get to make out with a gril as payback

then bang her friend and dump her ass

her fucking excuse was that she was drunk, and that it was her graduation party.
They made a deal 3 years ago to fuck at that party - lied to my face and said she didn't fuck him tho.
gotta go, or hate fuck?

make her eat a stick of butter out of your ass

Leave, no idea what diseases she got from that dude

just go, why give her anymore attention?

Are you Danish?

Just shoot the bitch

i am danish

Where from?

I don't think you're gonna get a better answer than this.

Go home
Act like everything is cool
Play it cool the rest of the night
Bed time
Wait till she falls asleep
Cut all her fucking hair off
Down to the scalp
Then dump that cheating hoe.

Go back, fuck her, record it, post it here. Dump her.

You should pretend like everything is okay and get another gf on the side and than marry her and lose contact with this woman afterwards find out where she is going to be pretend you don't know her when walking around with new wife and call the police for this crazy woman is harrassing you. Make her think the relationship was all a fantasy in her head and never happened fuck with her mind OP become a god not a faggot.

Bail now and make sure there's witnesses and/or a recording of you saying you're leaving because she fucked another dude. (Let's not lie, she got her guts painted with his baby batter.)

Hatefuck will lead to diseases, surprise baby, or rape charges. Maybe all three. Don't do it.

she didnt accidently showed u cuck boy, she was breaking u in, next u will be eating nigger sperm out of oher torn up arsehole. do urself a favor and eat spicy food early that night so it will burn her buttportal the next day.

Leave her if she was cheating on you. Seriously, don't be that beta.

i say this to you as a lawfag, kill her immediately

do not wait, keep it voluntary

This

stale pasta but you got some replies

Hey OP,
>Cyber security expert here.

I think I can help you. Is she by chance on an android or IOS phone that she showed you this on?

This didn't happen. Take your goddamn cuck picture and fuck off back to Tel Aviv, you filthy degenerate.