Hey all

Hey all,
I smoked for the FIRST and ONLY time about ten days ago. I probably smoked about 1 gram, if that. I didn't finish a bowl if that helps. I have a hair follicle test tomorrow. Am I screwed? The stuff was just street ganja, not medical grade. I'm 18, 220 pounds, 5'10'', white. About 20% body fat percentage.

Yes, you are screwed.

you should be fine

Yes. Hair follicle will detect any drug usage, you're fucked user

Smoke just before the test and it should be ok . It always work

Of course you're screwed you fucking moron.

>About 20% body fat percentage.

Yeah right. You're like 35% minimum at that height and weight fat fucking faggot

Dye your hair. It fucks up the hair test.

nice, user

Buy a wig

I feel like you should be okay. I'd like to hear the reasoning of
He should be okay since at that weight, and that length of time since he smoked that small amount, the cannabis and THC shouldn't even have reached the external hair yet due to the fat soluble nature of cannabinoids

Found the stupid stoner.

Let's hear it then, user. Why is op fucked?

Why the fuck are you idiots ignoring the only good advice in this thread?

Fuck off OP, hope your house burns down

lol your fucked

weed is weed is weed is thc is cannabinoids, "medical" doesn't functionally mean anything.

At least the stoner could formulate a proper paragraph you inbred summerfag.

Lose some fucking weight

I mean it really depends on his metabolism but there surely is the potential for it within 10 days.

I'm trying to, nigga.
Actually helpful, thanks.

My metabolism has become slow as fuck over the past year or so. Good or bad thing?

Underrated post.... Lol

Alright man if you're trying good on you. Thought you were just being a fat fuck

>proper paragraph

A bunch of commas and no full stop don't make this no run on sentence. Also, if he thinks the weed itself makes its way towards the hair, I don't think he's qualified to judge if OP is fine or not.

good in this case, no one can tell you for sure but sounds like you have a shot at passing, cutting it close though. Drink lots of water/exercise/pull a britney and shave your head or something.

Nah man, I'm generally active as shit. I'm not a reddit-fag over here.

>Also, if he thinks the weed itself makes its way towards the hair,

Yes metabolized THC along with a lot of other substances end up in your hair follicles. thats why they test hair for drugs you dingus.

>Actually helpful

Helpful to make you feel better, maybe. You're fucked.

I hope smoking weed was worth your job or whatever you are about to lose.

I more meant 'helpful' as in 'this shit is actually a complete thought'

How am I fucked? If that's the best case scenario, then what's the most likely?

>How am I fucked?
>then what's the most likely?

You fail the drug test.

This. Kek.

So it's settled. At best, it's a 50/50, maybe 60/40?

hair test is for chronic smokers since it tests for sut in your hair, you dont smoke enough to have that test be valid
you should be worried about a piss test which tests for weed chemical traces from fat cells

>the cannabis and THC shouldn't even have reached the external hair

Do I really have to quote the stupid part to you? How the fuck do you come to the conclusion I wouldn't know why they test the hair?
On another note, fat stores THC metabolites. Being overweight is no plus at all for any drug test.

what is the drug test for?

A job. Just part time retail until I go to college in like 40 days.

i guess you wont be losing much when you fail then

Nah, it won't be a huge thing but I'm still dreading the parental smackdown I'm gonna get when I get fired after a week of work lmao. Not a huge thing, but was just curious.

part time shit job does hair follicle? fuck around here any part time retail jobs dont test because they wouldnt have any workers. they only test full time and leads. and if they do its saliva test.

Company that has christian ties. Not super christian, but they have a pastor pray sometimes
before huge corporate events.

This.

Do me next, im 6'4" 275lbs. Broad shoulders, sorta muscular, still pretty fat tho. What s my bodyfat percentage user?