Local artist selling shit art at $220+ a piece. Like really shit. Dubs decide what I say

Local artist selling shit art at $220+ a piece. Like really shit. Dubs decide what I say

Other urls found in this thread:

emilycsmith.ca/gn7.com/galleria.twelve.min.js
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am interested in buying a piece of art

How much for a blowjob?

>Emily is a local artist selling shit art at $220+ a piece. Like really shit.

Rolling

Hitler did nothing wrong

Rolling for this

These two together. ROll.

I'm looking for a date to my ex-wife's wedding, would you be interested if I buy some of your art?

Check 'em

gotta do it user

Your art is so influential to me I am honored to finally speak to you

ask her to shit on a canvas and sell it to you

Reroll

Looking for art and poon. Haha just kidding, just want art. Wont say no to any hot sex action tho ;)

Highest dubs wins. Emilycsmith.ca for reference. Her art in the coffee shop was way worse than her portfolio

ROLLING

kek

Ask her for her phone number

do this, and then if she declines keep upping the price until she agrees

Fatal error: Theme at emilycsmith.ca/gn7.com/galleria.twelve.min.js could not load, check theme path.
Fatal error: No theme found.

kek

Send this pic and say "from a fellow artist, what do you think of my work?"

This lol

get

Rolling

Roll

Roll

Post screenshot after sending it

Spotted the newfag

I hear you're selling art pieces, do these include tasteful digital photography, paintings or sculptures of genitalia?

rolling
that's the whole point

winrar
>I hear you're selling art pieces, do these include tasteful digital photography, paintings or sculptures of genitalia?

>I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. Also, I'd like to buy the worst piece of art you can create.

winrar

dubs

Can't give ourselves away. Also foolishly used my private number so nothing that would warrant sexual harrasment or rape threat lol. Trips decides next. Quads = fuck jail

dumbass.

tell her to paint a penis.

People criticize my art. I don't get it. It really makes me upset. How did you get over people telling you that your art is shitty?

lame how is asking an artist if they do art which has depictions of genitalia warrant any type of threat?

rolling

Rolling for 'ima needjah to likk me peen peen'

Doesn't. Was referring to the first two dubs. Picked the 3rd one

Let's cover ourselves in paint. We'll fuck against a wall until we make a mural.

Fucking retarded faggot

post the art

charge your damn phone

stop doing shitty art. Might involve just stopping art

wat? there was only 1 dubs.. the one that ended in 55..
you know it's only dubs, trips, quads etc if it ENDs in dubs, trips, quads etc right?

OP is an faggot per usual. SAGE

Understandable, have a nice day

But also first dubs ended in 99 but wanted me to ask something I can't without a fake number

I look at your art and I kinda get you, you know.

I might be hella wrong tho and I'm kinda curious if I am.

This is some weak shit. You don't get to say dubs decides then veto whatever you feel like.

I'm with OP on this one, you faggots would fuck things up immediately, this at least keeps it interesting for a longer period of time.

then he should've picked better dubs this is lame

lol "your art is so influential to me I am honored to finally speak to you", faggot OP prob posted that shit, if i wanted to see a fake betamale convo i'd check out 9gag

Would you like to join me and drink some coffee and speak about your work.

Like painting art or sculpture art?
For painting: "I want to buy a painting of a turtle fighting depression"
Sculptures: "give me the largest penis you can create"

i love big black COOOCK

VINVAR

No winrar he said trips for next, good luck getting trips for this fag
>Trips decides next.

So, how much 4 a fuck hoe?

yes I've been looking for this gif for years

it is all yours

Rollin 4 this

I'm a master of horrible art and I'd like to buy yours

lmao nice

post some of her art so we can be ok board

I hope I'm not coming off too strong here, but I can really tell through your artwork that you've been through some pretty unspeakable shit- I have no other way of explaining but your art just speaks that to me.

and reverse search

Im a gay btw, dont get your hopes up lmfao ;););)

Op never delivers

We both got 30s

make me some art ya jew

Rolling for what he's rolling for

>+1858 37380 63

Someone text her this thread and post reaction

Roll for this
"I'm texting you cause lately I've been depressed and thinking about suicide and just need a friend right now"

or start a better thread and deliver

"My painting style encompasses a wide range of subject matter, with the intent to realize a mixture of conceptual and decorative.

Much of my work reflects the pervasive banality of suburban American Leisure. Conceptual undertones of American domesticity, juxtaposed with fresh minimal color-scapes, convey my connection with the enviroment while softly peering into the material ridiculous."

I just want to slap this pretentious cunt.

Yo could you nail my dick to a wooden board and paint mickey mouse ears around it?

You know, for art?

This isint a trap threat ?

Maybe

>Op, as always, is a raging faggot

pic of her please

One time I was jerking off in my parents' attic and when I saw your painting I blew such a huge load all over my own chest. The way that the cum stuck to the hairs on my chest really made me think about everything and I realized that I fell in love with your art

bump

Why do you think she calls this one "Red Phone"

It must have a deeper meaning...

found her

rlololol

"art, schmart"

she is old to be trolled
I imagined she was in art college

"The Pool"
She must have had extra blue paint laying around...

Here's her fb
profile.php?id=602762759

the flags are worse

rolling

the bird represents the ringing of a phone.

don't see the bird? look closer.

I'm a very, very wealthy man. Please be honest with me...how much money do I need to have wired to you for you to let me give you a safe, non-toxic pain enema and record you making shart art for my personal viewing pleasure?

re-roll. meant paint enema

damn son, gotem