This is my ex

this is my ex
what's your opinion Sup Forums?

my opinion is that's not your ex you lying faggot

she's my ex
why would i lie? lol

She looks like a poser.
3/10 for that reason.

You willingly dated someone you knew had the worst STD of them all: SJW in advanced stages.
Jesus Christ, I think glasses like that are a physical representation of their penis envy.
>turd hurd, NIRVANA
Did she have you call her different pronouns than usual during sex? And let me guess, she was a hardcore Harry Potter fan and "identified" as a Hufflewuff or a Putzlefuck or a Sybian or some shit, right?

i know

>wears band t-shirt
>unironically never listens to band
>2/10

this is the greatest thing i've seen today

She'd be total 10/10 diamonds inducing if she were stripped completely naked (including those glasses) and her hair tied up like Asuka's from Evangelion.
For me, anyway.

>And let me guess, she was a hardcore Harry Potter fan and "identified" as a Hufflewuff or a Putzlefuck or a Sybian or some shit, right?

I despise nirvana. Guns n' Roses were ten times better.

he looks kinda cute. my type

/thread

noooooooo

I love the brand nirvana! They make super comfortable hoodies!

Physically, she looks fine.

But she is clearly unintelligent, you can tell from her eye-wear choice.

No smarter than average intelligence, a poor choice for a mate, not bad to fuck and fool around with for a while, but make sure you use condoms, or she has an IUD.

she looks from tumblr

she doesnt even know what's tumblr

on to the next one Sup Forumsro

she's my ex too

I think she is (really WAS) way to hot for you.

>nirvana tshirt

fucking poser

Why does she have a dream catcher drawn on her wall? Is she fucking retarded?

>I love the brand nirvana! They make super comfortable hoodies!
Every girl who worships stoners, becomes an activist and then eventually a camgirl has those things on their walls. Fuck, like 90% of US girls on Chaturbate have them.
>age 13: dream catcher for their dreams of becoming an artist or a pilot or a figure skater
>age 20: dream catcher still there, but now for their dreams of netting a "daddy" and free pot for life

Dreamcatchers aren't for catching dreams though???

>this

They aren't? See, I think many of us in the US believe that's what the whole dreamcatcher thing is. At least, that's how it was explained to me (by a girl who had one on her wall).
Not..dreams as in life goals (I was being sarcastic/funny)..but I've always been told a dreamcatcher "catches good dreams for you" to have when you sleep.
I dunno.

>They aren't?
They're literally webs to catch bad things that could harm you in place of the spider goddess who might be too far to protect you.

No no no you're thinking of ac/dc

ask her to make me a dreamcatcher too, that shit looks awesome

looks fuckable 2 me.
7/10

You make her cum ?

n0

Okay, Led Zeppelin runs rings around nirvana.