So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

Dump her. She's no longer interested in you sexually.

seconded

get out quick

let the nigger fuck your big white boy butt

/thread

You are a fucking cuck if you are considering it. She doesn't want you anymore, leave her.

dump the slut

Hide thread, move on.

This, also kill her.

How can white boii even compete?

Now now motherfucker I can't be everywhere at once.

>REMINDER THAT THIS EXACT THREAD IS POSTED HERE EVERY DAY
>REMINDER THAT OP IS EITHER A BOT OR A PAID SHILL
>Reminder: you are losing, OP, you vile, nigger loving kike. Kill yourself tonight.

She's trying I see if you're ok with knowing. She's already fucking the nigger

if you let her feel that big black cock inside her cunt you'll never be able to satisfy her again. Don't do it OP! Be careful!

for the sake of humanity's future, kill her

Doing the Lord's work, brother. Don't forget to sage.

Do you guys think someone is paying to have all this old copypasta posted everyday, or is it just some lonely, bored basement dweller who really likes the idea of watching his (non-existent) girl fuck a black guy?

I would take your advice, but nobody, especially newfags, should have to see this shit.

don't feed the trolls
kill yourself, cuck
it's not real

You're nuts for staying with her after she suggested that.

I fantasize about seeing my gf being fucked by black dicks but I'd never really let it happen

these little white bois is getting crazier every day i swear dog. The need of a white women for a real mans cock is common issue not some jewish conspiracy

No, but you are nuts for continuing to post this same shit day after day after day. Move on or move out.

sage'ing this hard

at least try it before you end the relationship if you decide you want to. if you don't like it, your relationship was bound to end anyway.

A cuck would of encouraged him to do it nerd

> not some jewish conspiracy

good goy .01 shekels has been added to your paypal.

Yeah, no, any White woman worth while knows that niggers are fucking trash. Those that don't were indoctrinated by rap culture to buy into the meme. And know this, YOU will not die a painless death.

I don't want to make it a race thing, but blacks are far less suited to be in charge of a family. Regardless, I don't think anybody is stupid enough to knowingly subject themselves and their child to a life of hunger and bad housing, but if there is then the black man can keep the stupid bitch.

oh my god every fucking day. stop shitposting in Sup Forums. its the equivekant of shitting into a river of stale piss, and thinking you actually made it worse.

go there

fake news

add 17,000$ a year in reparations for slavery and we'll be set & above white people

Once we get the reparations... MAYBE we'll stop stealing your women and rubbing it in your face with these threads. MAYBE white boi

you sound mad nigger

no, he's not, samefag.

Don't you get tired of posting this shit? Have your gf call the Andy Sixx guy

Tell her she can and then ice the nigger when he walks in. Also your shitpost is garbage, an hero white boi.

What a comedian

little funny white bois

>why are you all racist against it?

This is just obvious bait at this point. How the fuck do you retards keep falling for this shit every day?

Who said I'm white?
Adoption is refreshing, actually

FUCKS SAKE TYRONE IF YOU WANT TO SUCK MY DICK JUST SAY IT

aint even mad this thread is full of mad white bois doe
thanks bruh
wrong
Sad!

Dump the bitch

your retorts remind me of a 5 year old autistic.

Also, you're not saging your posts so the thread isn't getting bumped kiddo. If you're gonna do it, atleast do it right.

Imagine being a white guy and constantly posting threads with abnormally large black dicks. Time for some therapy.

Hey there faggot.

OP is a nigger faggot

Film it.
Post it on /b
Dump her.

It's on page 2? It's not my thread? Quite whining and suck my dick little white fag

and this doesn't even account for the fact bias that many alaskans and NAs don't participate in the economy... they're totally self-sufficient and hence report zero income.

sage, and fuck off globalist nigger loving cuck

Black, big, venomous, majestic.
He got the true, proper equipment for breeding and giving true pleasure! White bois will not understand
>anything more than 3inches will hurt her cervix hurrr

>loliposteditagain.png

What the actual fuck, your gf literally tells you that she wants to fuck another dude and you're considering sitting there and watching? You fucking disgust me, grow a spine.

It's funny how many black girls I fuck and satisfy with my white penis. Almost like the hyper-sexualized black male trope is false.
Makes one wonder why these threads keep appearing again and again.

You would just spend that money on KFC, rims, and sneakers. Also 17,000 plus zero is only 17,000.

its the same 5 white dudes with a fetish and an inferiority complex making all the threads

Holy shit this is some stale pasta

this, but with my sister

You've got to be on welfare to have the time to post all these threads, white guy troll

True, but seriously I've got like 3 black bitches I could fuck tonight if I had the time. And two of them have black boyfriends, so I know they aren't being satisfied by that "superior black cock."
Maybe all the sad cuck role players should get together and suck each others cocks.

Yeah, you cuck. Man up and pound that pussy. Give her what she wants.

This thread again? Jesus Christ you are worse than Andy sixx shit log enthusiasts, you faggot.