Hey there Sup Forums, I'm a long time lurker and this is my first time posting...

Hey there Sup Forums, I'm a long time lurker and this is my first time posting, but it's important (at least to me it is).

>Be me
>23 year old male
>live in suburbs of Philly
>decide to have pizza from dominoes
>I place my order and wait
>30 minutes pass
>45 minutes pass
>1 hour passes and I finally see the car pull up
>Woman walks out of car with pizza
>Stares at our garden as she walks up to the door
>I take the Pizza and pay
>She walks off and I go inside
>Glance out window to see her taking bricks from my garden and jumping into her car

Could you help me get back at her Sup Forums? She was 30 minutes late and stole from me. I never looked at her name tag and have no clue who she is. Pic related, it's the car she drove.

your first mistake was ordering from domino's.

you get what you pay for

>>decide to have pizza from dominoes

Domino's is by far the worst big pizza chain
Pizza Hut, Papi Juan's then Domino's

goto dominos HQ and find JGH 8307 take a wooden mallet and cave in the skull of whoevers in the car

>knows the establishment she works at
>had pic of reg number
Just report to police

This is the most un-Philly thing I ever read. Fucking hell, what suburb do you live in? How about spending a week in Chester or Kensington to man the fuck up.

no dont be a snitching bitch

I know dominoes is shit, I'm just poor and didn't feel like spending the extra money at Papi John's.

Literally just call the store and tell her manager. You have her license plate number and you obviously know what she looks like since she came to your door.

>take one more brick from garden
>follow her after work to figure where she lives
>come back next night and throw the brick through her windshield

I live in near Chester, I'm just too beta to do anything about it.

Near Chester? Fuck. She probably grabbed that brick for protection.

>be OP
>order dominos
>have bricks stolen
>get pizza
>shit bricks
>replace bricks in garden

I fail to see the issue here.

I would call the police, but there's nothing they would do about it. I want to get back at her personally for being late and stealing, I just don't know how.

Order an other pizza, and have someone ready in a car to follow her

Underrated post

I'm broke, I don't want to spend more money than I have to buying shitty pizza.

is she worth raping?

Nigger call the police you cuck

I live near Chester and she has atleast one brick with her, she'd probably bash my skull in with it before I could touch her.

I don't believe this. What are you up to? NYPA kid.

>live in suburbs of Philly

Main Line? Or Delco/Chester?

but is she worth raping?

kek

That's a picture of her car. She stole a brick from my house after delivering a pizza 30 min late. I was already a little pissed at her for arriving that late, but then she steals a fucking brick from my house. . . I just want to get back at her somehow.

She was average looking, so I guess that's a yes.

Ok so here's what Ive gathered here OP:

>Gets pizza
>arrives late
>delivery driver steals a brick
>OP snaps pic of car
>instead of reporting it to the store, posts on Sup Forums

Jesus you must be like 15 and chichester as fuck. Go steal her front tires.

Delco/Chester

609 here. Please, kindly vacay to VA/DE and leave me and the rest of Cape May County alone.

You & your friends down the shore are fucking up bad this year and the locals are getting grumpy.

This, why do you even have to ask?

I'm planning on calling the police or the store tomorrow, I just don't see what they would do about it. The store might give her a slap on the wrist for being late, but they probably can't or won't do anything about the brick.

>Tomorrow night
>order another pizza
>ambushrape
>profit
profit