How many days would you live inside a Wal-Mart?

How many days would you live inside a Wal-Mart?

Let's say you made $40 a day and could eat any of their food for free. Also sleep in a tent in the camping section.

Once you exit the store the game is over and no re-dos.

as long as i had free internet and alcohol i'd literally live there the rest of my life.

Forever. All the girls that shop their I could meet one with promises of free food and my Dickinson.
Id have it made.

god i wish this actually existed...you make this sound like a challenge

30 days unless could bring dog then maybe 90 days

Unlimited supply of food and water, climate controlled shelter, basic necessities and toiletries, cooking supplies, books, TVs, Wi-Fi. The only problem would be showering but you could just dump buckets of water on yourself in the restroom since they have drains at the bottom. I would live there forever smfh.

not the responses i expected tbh

Though i would prefer target if that can be arranged.

this

I could live indefinitely in walmart except that I hate going to walmart with a passion. there are too many retards and dipshit in one location for me to not kill them and myself after spending more than 30min in that hell hole

This.

Hell yeah. I could buy 2 30s a day plus my girl would love there too. Shit that's 4 30s a day + my job shit.

I'd be on some employee of the month shit

I'd last about three hours.

indefinitely.
and when if wanted to leave u would do so with money in the pocket cause u dont have to spend nothing

They have showers in the employee locker rooms.

I'd do what they did in Employee of the Month. Local Walmarts a super center and has those stacks that go up to the ceiling

no they don't. I worked there for years in multiple stores.
also, water is finite if there arent any new shipments.

assuming this is the zombie apocalypse and there aren't any other fucktards in the store, I could live there for probably years based on the dry goods. fresh food would ultimately spoil making the smell unbearable, which unfortunately surrounds the dry non-perishables. camping heaters would run out quickly so cooking food would be a problem without starting fires in the store. Also washing my balls from a sink that has the pressure of a man with an enlarged prostate, I'd say plus or minus a few months, I could probably stay there for maybe 3 months?

no one said anything about a zombie apocalypse you fucking autist

Forever probably.

Just gotta keep the scattergun close on Black Friday.

Go suck a dog you retarded piece of shit, if you give me that bullshit again I'm gonna 9/11 my dick into your mom asshole.

One hour.
After that I'd go to the gun department and blow my fucking brains out.

nigga, management aint gonna let your crusty ass sleep there

I'm the owner.

>into your mom asshole

fuck off this is hypothetical. u mad bro because i put some thought into it? I'll 9/11 my fist down your goddamn throat u come at me again

The rest of my life. It's what I'm doing now, basically, except probably not as interesting.

Hi The Owner.

Big talk tough guy come at me irl and see what happens.
I'll drag your screaming soul to hell!!!!!

Does Walmart get produce in like fresh meat and veges?

SHOTS FIRED

fucking samefagging this hard

Whenever you sleep and wake up the next day, all stocks are refreshed.

I'd be fine if I kept a low-key nocturnal schedule.

Till the end of time

But it's actually a thing walmart stocks?

come at me bro

Yes, super centers have basically everything. You could even get one of those giant delux tents and set yourself up with an air matress. Personally, I'd get a bunch of guns to keep the meth heads away during the day.

Magic

the fuck are you on about? the "locker room" is the in the hallway connecting GM to grocery side most of the time. When it's not, the lockers are usually located next to or in the employee break room.

roll

Why are methheads drawn to walmart tents?
I have this crackhead fwb. She keeps stealing them. She's not homeless or especially in need of money.

Huh. Never been to one.

Also what is the interaction like?
Do people come up and bother me if I'm watching a movie in the tv section? Do employees just roll with the fact there is some guy just living here?

Rollerino

i work at walmart and dont think i could spend more than 3 days there if i had to or any retail store for that matter-and if its durign the holiday fuckin forget it

Depends on the Walmart. The one by work is full,of nigs. The one in town was looted by nig cops during Katrina. Now the one by my house is more on the white side. Plus I could drill holes in the dressing room and watch the sweet young flesh try on clothes

Too racist to function.

there is truth in this. inner city walmarts are like soup kitchens. fucking nig beggars outside at the doors

Is there a pharmacy? Zanex etc? Fuck yeah.

There are niggers, and black people. Two of the best people I work with are black people. I also work with lazy trifling niggers.

In all fairness, the areas around Walmart are filled with white people begging, and I'm too much of a beta pussy to say no.

when in reality walmart would give them a job theyd rather beg instead of work

Oh boy,
>go to massive store complex
>find the GM's office and convert to battle station
>live the high life as I get food, drink, drugs and entertainment from the store
This is assuming you can take what you want

That must be it. You cracked the code.
Everyone, let's archive this thread and get it over to the department of labor.

Lol drug testing says no

Walmart's book section is a fucking joke, it's all cheap romance and magazines

You niggers aren't thinking with your brain. You get into the pharmacy and get some dilaudid then get some ice cream and one of those nice comfy fleece blankets... float and smile, eating ice cream and watching TV.

At $40/day thats a little over $14000 per year with little to no expenses.
You can earn more making minimum wage living with your parents, which I assume a fair number of us do already.

Make it $100 a day and I'd do it for a year.

Only problem with staying forever would be cooking. Am I allowed to fire up a grill to cook burgers/ribs/steaks and what not? THis would be the fucking good life. I'd never leave,

you can always just use the computer to order the things you want and have them shipped to the store.

Still living with your parents

I imagine you need to pay for everything minus food and utilities.

Make it 40 or 50 a day and I'd do it.

(Not OP)
It can't. That's the challenge. You have to deal with the constant stream of rifraf, and it's advertised nationwide that you're living there. You have to do promotions and interviews at regular intervals, and the staff does nothing general public from harassing you at all hours of the day and night.

Never, I make way more money and I actually enjoy my job. Plus I would get tired of seeing fat people wearing tight clothing. I would literally get in and get out as fast as possible.

good question. i dont think that was discussed at the beginning.

but than you would have to actually work rather than free load with everything you could need.

40 dollars a day is no where near worth it.

>There are niggers, and black people. Two of the best people I work with are black people. I also work with lazy trifling niggers.

You might want to work on your terms. Language is important.

I'd do it just to loot the pharmacy. Imagine selling an entire pharmacy's stock of varying potencies of most opioids, benzos, amphetamines, even things like lyrica and gabapentin at street prices.

Fuck the 40 bucks. Shit would make you a millionaire.

They have a backroom and a break room. Set up the tent there. Break room has phone charging stations. Microwave and hot water.

Jack a TV and ps4. Set up shop. Only short bursts of cunts on break and lunch. Chill there and do yo thing. Go to lawn and garden for showers. They have hose heads that don't shut off or you could break. The hoses are always placed above your head. Cold shower, but easy shower. Fuck with dumb people when you're bored. Get a telazon and get someone you know to print you off a name tag. They give extra vests if you lose or forget yours. Get someone to get you a Vest. Walk around and act like you're zoning. When someone asks where something is lead them all over the store and Kek. Ride the bikes and skateboards through crowds of people for fun. Hell, grab you a pool and swim in self check out. Could live there literally forever. They even have beds.

However only a few months for me. I have life obligations I intend to keep up

Got arrested for staying overnight in a mall on a dare. Hid in an service access to closing. Cruised around for about 3 hours then like 40 cops stormed the place guns out. One of the fuckers even tried to taste me when I ran but he missed. Cost me $600 fine and 120 hours community service for doing nothing.

Idk. Indefinitely I guess. 40 bucks a day with food and rent paid for isn't bad. Itslike the military without having someone bitch you out all day.
I'd probably just set up a computer somewhere and use their internet to play vidya while the stores open and do other stuff when it closes.

I want to taste you as well.

Awesome. Was their live monitoring of security cameras? Is that how they caught you?

What if i want to offer some of my food (since i can eat any food i want) to my new friends and they coincidentally want ti give me money?

Also, beer is food.

Checkmate, atheists.

no way walmart has way more shit in their stores.

Majority of malls have lasers that are activated when the alarm is set at the end of the night.

Most exterior doors aren't alarmed for medium sized malls. Most malls don't have overnight security either.

Motion censor probably went off in one of the stores.

>t. Mall cop

As has been said, food, toiletries, alcohol, tobacco, firearms, tv, games.. what would be missing? we can fuck in the tent and have people overnight with us? though with it open 24/7.. set the tent in the warehouse or something.. just take over a meeting room.. you have guns and ammo

yeah, that seems right

No, I think that would be cheating. You could just say the entire city is your "friends" and feed everyone for free. barfing up food into peoples mouths also isn't allowed.

And win the game congrats.

I can use the Internet, they have games set up, all the food I want, free housing, etc.

Is this a question, or a joke?