ITT: we talk about how much we wanna punch this guy in the face >:3c

ITT: we talk about how much we wanna punch this guy in the face >:3c

Other urls found in this thread:

aol.com/article/news/2017/03/31/paid-russians-spread-anti-clinton-fake-news/22020336/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tumblr leave.

Fuck you OP I want to punch you in the face. You probably love niggers too. MAGA TRUMP WON YOU FUCKING CUCK LIB CUCK!!!!1!!

OwO

7/10 bait

I don't want to punch him in the face, but I do want to use a bulldozer to push him into the swamp he promised to drain.

>being this great of an American
Thank you for your service to the cause, sir!

Nice try, FBI

He's dismantling the country and its place in the world, I want to buy him a cake.

Fuck the USA.

Once Trump builds the wall he's going to throw you over it.

WHO THE FUCK CLAPPED??? DID YOU JUST CLAP FOR ZURPLE BLORPFFF????!!!!!!

If he stops Team America World Police pulling the shit they do, and stops invading other countries...he's sort of worth considering keeping around.

GORBIDLLYY GRUUUUMPPPHH, WHY WON'T YOU NOTICE MEEEEEEE!!!!!

I want to talk about how much I can't wait to start lynching libfags.

Hitler dubs checked

HAVE I NOT DONE ENOUGH TO GET YOUR ATTENTION, FATHER???1/?!// WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME

Sup Forums get on this

I WANT YOU TO SHOVE THIS BIKE LOCK UP MY ASS, DADDY!

CHECKED'N'KEKD!

HE'S ORANGE AND HIS NAME SOUNDS LIKE RUMP, GET IT?/?///?!!!!

He's not worth the effort, every minute you spend hating him is a win for him and his followers. Personally I wouldn't have been happy with Hillary (she's just as corrupt, just in different ways) either so this was a no-win situation for me.

>LIVINGUPTOMYOWNLIBERALSTANDARDS.JPG

MECHA HITLER IS IN THE WHITE HOUSE~!! tHIS IS NOT A DRILL!!! BREAK OUT THE FAGGOT JOKES, WE'LL CONVINCE HIS BASE HE'S A GIANT COCK HOLSTER FAGGOT!!!!@!

>Seriously, though, you guys are doing a great job.

>no wall fiscal 2017
>only enough money for 74 miles allocated for fiscal 2018
This project will never be taken seriously.

>Trump shoots down Syrian fighter
"Non interventionist"

THICC
H
I
C
C

even my sorry ass could KO king douchebag

HEY, YOU GUYS WANNA HEAR A JOKE?

SHAREBLUE!

You got better than that, come on.

Normies go pour gasoline on yourself and burn in a shit-filled hole. Fuck you "i don't like my president" fags, if you are reading this drink 1 Litre of cyanide and off yourselves, die of testicular cancer you worthless piece of sheit normies. You Fuckers Circle jerk like a bunch of whiny tyranny twats who don't have the balls to do much besides complaining like a bunch of worthless faggots. If i had the resources, i would invest in trumps capitalistic cock and have him fuck you up your gay ass like the faggots that you are, hope you have fun sucking off Tyrone, try not to suck too much cock if you decide to reply.

Liberal salad tossing tyranny ass twat-faced hyper-shit cunts, burn alive and suffer you pieces of shit.

isn't about time for the spambot?

w/e captaindouchetard

In the ABSOLUTE worst way. Until that low, worthless, treasonous, subhuman, anti-American piece of shit came along, I had no idea I was capable of hatred this seething and deep.

I REALLY hope they execute him. We're too pussy when it comes to treason these days. Time to bring back the REAL punishment for betraying and endangering our nation.

But I'm enjoying my drunken tirade.

IQ Meter: Approximately 37 with a standard deviation of 4.

Block: Severe mental retardation

Classification: Average Trump supporter.

CHECK'D

YOU TELL EM XIR

Sup Forums kill yourselves.

>ftfy

I'll see your simple factchecking organization and raise you the Web Brigades and the fascist retards at Breitbart.

whoa, watch that edge there bro. god bless

Those were Jew dubs, filthy ratshit Sup Forumstard scumbag.

i mean.. hes not wrong but he isnt 100% right either.

Suck it up faggot. He is your commander in chief, lord and savior, and your President of the US of fucking A! Get fucking rekt liberal fucker! Your attempts to destroy this country just got stopped in their fucking tracks you piece of shit! He tells you that you are scum every time you pull your shrimp sized cock out of your morbidly obese boyfriend that you are scum and deserve to die! Kill yourself fudge packer before we fucking do it for you! Get the fuck out of my country ass hat!

He is lower than the lowest piece of pond scum. A pathologically lying delusional narcissist crybaby who fancies itself a despotic dictator.

FUCK that piece of shit.

>i mean.. hes not wrong

ya sure, as if the thicc thread spam didn't make it painfully obvious enough as to what's going on. you retards are piling it on too thicc (lol, get it!)

>(lol, get it!)

BECAUSE IT SOUNDS LIKE DUMP BUT WITH A FUNNY PFFFFTTTBBBRAAAAPPPPHHH SOUND ON THE END!!!

Welfare checks getting a little thin there faggot? Maybe you should leave.

I cannot stand silver spooned arrogent pricks

>ITT: we talk about how much we wanna punch this guy in the face >:3c
A LOT

2+2=?

take a look in the mirror pal.
Siting there on your lazy-boy couch with your gaming PC wasting your time away with a session on 4ch while your mom get's you tendies because you are too fat to fit in your own lamborguinni.

Fuck you.
This is for you, but normie is replaced with silver-spooned twat:

itt
>pussies who couldnt punch holes in a wet paper bag let along get close enough to another human to do more than mumble and be frustrated
If you are gunna do something, fucking do it pussy. Make your own choice. Put up or shut up.

but why what is talking going to do? why dont we rick roll trump

oy vey, back to oven

Seriously, though, do you still do it for free, or do they actually pay you per post?

Hmm, no one has ever had to use that.

Trump is a faggot. I ain't even a liberal. I couldn't give a fuck less about politics. I get why people support him though it's easy to trigger the left. But it's also easy to trigger the right with it too they are just as bad maybe just a little funnier.

Either way fuck trump. If y'all think his wife ain't fucking some young stud then you are delusional. And ivanka good lord would I fuck the shit outta her.

no u

aol.com/article/news/2017/03/31/paid-russians-spread-anti-clinton-fake-news/22020336/

>ITT: we talk about how much we wanna punch OP in the face >:3c

So you don't like him because you are jealous of his wife? Sound reasoning. You are probably a liberal.

Yeah, that Russian thing is really working out for you. Are you gonna post this on /r/esist?

Has anyone seen the liberals reacting in #Muslimban on twitter. fucking A.

sure kid

You're a fucking retard. Ivanka is his daughter. See what I mean his supporters are so easy to rile up. His wife can't even fucking speak English what the fuck would I want with her.

Doesn't matter what you think. He is now in control of your future.

I'm guessing you rather it be a Saudi flag or a rainbow flag.

>Trump is an evil mastermind colluding with major world leaders so he can become president and financially better his empire
>Trump is a retarded alzheimers diaper wearing idiot pawn who's afraid of stairs

how tight do they make those pussy hats?

Trumptards and republicans are fucking brainless sheep.

TRUMP WON...TRUMP WON....who gives a shit the man will be impeached

How so?

>i was in preschool when w. was in power

Cute.

>X-tards and X are fucking brainless sheep.
try using some self-reflection retard. Anyone that makes said claim is the brainless sheep.

Ive got a wall to sell you

I wouldn't know

Nobody called him a mastermind. He's getting played by Putin and meanwhile he's lining his pockets.

Just because he's smart enough to pull one over on you -- doesn't make him smart.

Above your pay grade? How many Mt. Dews do they give you a week? I can double the amount.

Because he isn't given 400 billion dollars to ISIS like Obama?

sure cletus

Seriously, though, if I'm not just bickering with a bot, you're either being paid too much or not following whatever currently stickied /srs/ guidelines that are up. Fucking lazy.

sage SAGE

Oh yes cartoons are so factual. Stay a zombie

Homeland security has even said a physical wall isnt enough. Israels wall is effective because it is one of many defences they have in place and its only meant to stop terrorists.

>Nobody called him a mastermind

Yeah, I know, the narrative changes constantly. How many testicles does Hitler have now?