I feel like im wasting my life each second

i feel like im wasting my life each second

Same :(, I work and all, but I just have nothing else going on

get drunk you idiots

We all are, most people make an effort to push it out of their conscious minds but we all die sooner or later

go vandalize something

Take a heroic dose of psilocybin or lsd.

Feels great, doesn't it

I can't drink at home, maybe at a bar

I do that daily and I can confirm it makes it so much worse after the first 100 times.

I'm 36 and still shitposting here. Don't become me. It's horrible.

What kind of cuck can't drink in his own home?

can't do it every day man, gotta space it out to make it feel "special"

every other day works fine, or at least 2 out of 3 days

I am 30, been watching for over 10 years, this is my first post. Dont really know where i am going. have 3 houses tho so no homeless but no job, just broke with gf everyday is same.

How'd you get three houses man? I have a job and I don't even have one.

Fucking hell. Hahaha, I actually never thought of that. Thanks user. (not sarcasm)

no probs, been working great for me for years, though lately i've admittedly been slamming it every night 'cause of the summer weather and long days i suppose. about to crack my first of the night in a few minutes here actually

how in the fucking world have you been here for 10 years and this is your first fucking post

I have Christfag parents

Do it anyway you fucking pussy
Just hide it in your room what the fuck
How fucking beta are you?

pretty much this

back in high school i used to hide my alcohol and my bong/weed in my guitar case, parents never suspected anything. had a fifth of rum in there, along with the trusty all-plastic unbreakable bong at ALL TIMES

When I was in high school I had to be pretty careful. My mom used to party so she knew what was up. When I asked user what kind of cuck he was, I suppose I had made the overly generous assumption that he was an adult with his own place. Figured maybe his gf/wife had him bitched or something.

I was raised mostly by my grandmother who left them for me, the one i grew up in, where I am wrirting to you now and another one in another town in a rural area and one in the suburbs. To be honest I think I may have depression since she died stop carrying.
Not sure why i replied to this, just felt like posting how i am doing. I enjoy b but I dont enter Sup Forums daily maybe twice a week or so never felt a need to post tho.

He's probably thirteen, and his stepdad, dave, is like, a total dick, man.

u r

I'm depressed too. Just saw a psychiatrist today in fact. First time ever. And he's pretty sure I've been depressed my entire life even as a kid.

but honestly though do you believe there is anyone alive in the world today who is not depressed? having a doctor tell you that you are depressed is like the weatherman telling you the temperature outside

maybe i'm just really really fucking depressed

Yea I assumed that too. OP if you're still in high school you're not wasting anything. Try not to be a complete faggot and maybe learn something while you have the chance. And if you're out of school and still living with your parents get a fucking job loser.

>maybe i'm just really really fucking depressed

you are

me too but I have adhd so there isnt much I can do without pills
that is what I tell myself so I dont feel so guilty about it

>hiding alcohol from parents
lmao living in a first world country sucks

what does adhd make you feel like user?

stop calling me beta, just had the upbringing where I was practically cucked by my parents and didn't really question it. I'm 20 btw,

Read this. Fix all problems. Trust me.

sounds like something a beta would say...

feel you on this. i too was raised overly catholic, fucked me up in the head pretty good. years of drug and alcohol abuse have helped but i wouldn't say i've recovered by any means

31 and i'm an alcohol

I'll be moving out soon anyway

like a mature kid for his age but still a kid

Id rather play overwatch or watch cancerous ylyl compilations on yt than study
and if I am studying, im high af and drinking unhealthy amounts of coffee

>implying studying is a natural part of human biology

they've already won, user. they've told you something is wrong with you when in fact you are normal. you've already let them win.

I was like that till I got thrown into a mental facility because I told my aunt I didn't believe in god and got in a fistfight with my father. I learned there that my life with them I was "brainwashed" and I pretty much blamed everything on myself no matter what psychological games they played on me

Because we are. Don't be afraid OP. We're all the same around here.

>these people
you know, adhd isnt such a bad thing
its fun sometimes and it makes me feel different and a lot of times better than you normies
but the worst thing is these kinds of people

I agree, they are giving out adderall like as if it was candy in US but that doesnt mean ADHD doesnt exist retard. im actually, literally retarded. you cant tell because my retardation doesnt make me dumber, it makes me slower on tasks that I find boring (just as much as you) but I find everything boring
my frontal lobe, wich manages the executive functions and what people would call "attention", is less developed

I have it nigger and you are jelly because I get speed and you dont

>he unironically thinks adhd is real

but yea i am pretty jelly that you get speed. if i had known it was so easy in my younger days, i would have blown my parents insurance on it for my entire youth.

never had the motivation to go bullshit a doctor to write me a script when i was younger. it seemed too boring.

see what i did there?

So do something to make it worth while

>muh pharma conspiracy

>see what i did there?
I really dont

how is it not real? what do I have? am I just dumb?

>believe in urself op
if you were going to say that you might as well not say anything at all

you have nothing. you are normal. if you aren't interested in something, you are going to find it boring and tedious, and you are not going to want to participate in it. that is not a medical condition which requires treatment. that is called "normal"

there is not a single life form on the planet which evolved over millions of years to study subject material in a book and then fill in bubbles on a test asking them to regurgitate in formation

christ man, for someone who i'm assuming is in higher education, you sure ain't too god damn bright

Yeah, I just wanted to be one of those positive fucks in every thread like this.

>you have nothing. you are normal
>you sure ain't too god damn bright
thats my whole point
you said it nigger, im fucking dumb
so how do I score high on IQ tests
something doesnt add up, explain that

>if you aren't interested in something, you are going to find it boring and tedious
what about everything, is that normal?
I used to cry because of how bored I was as a kid, it was nobodys fault
I got depressed and I was depressed for years until I got SSRI's wich I bet you think is another scam
I was no longer depressed (I could tell because I wasnt thinking about death anymore) and I still couldnt find anything worth putting effort in

I dont like anything besides playing vidya or getting high, and thats a problem
a problem worth being looked into becuase its not normal. im either depressed or a 12 year old

>I dont like anything besides playing vidya or getting high

here's a secret your super-trustworthy medical professionals eager to pump you full of drugs won't tell you ~~~~ Nobody likes doing anything other than the things they specifically enjoy. for you, it's getting high and playing vidya. for Chad, it's getting drunk and watching sports. for Katie, it's drinking wine and watching The Bachelor. why do you think this entire modern society is built around beer, TV, and sports?

dude seriously, have you actually ever spent more than 10 seconds thinking about any of this stuff? or have you just blindly accepted everything everything tells you while continuing to take more and more happy-pills because that's what they told you to do if you want to be a good boi?

>here's a secret your super-trustworthy medical professionals eager to pump you full of drugs won't tell you
thats the thing, we live in a world were not even psychiatrists believe in adhd
mine didnt, he gave me sleeping pills
then I switched and this guy gave me strattera wich is literally the worst one
the """"""big pharma""""""" is pushing out this drug because they spent a lot of money on it and it doesnt work
the dosage in wich it consistenly works is fucking terrible for your liver and prostate
see? you are not totally wrong, the pharmaceutical industry is fucked up. ADHD is still real

holy shit, I bet you dont believe in autism either. you go girl, dont let anyone ever tell you you are disabled

>Nobody likes doing anything other than the things they specifically enjoy.
cant disagree
>for you, it's getting high and playing vidya.
yes
>for Chad, it's getting drunk and watching sports.
yes
>for Katie, it's drinking wine and watching The Bachelor.
ok
yeah sure but in ten years katie and chad will have a job and stable income, maybe they have kids, maybe a car and a house
I on the other hand will be either homeless, living with my parents or dead because I couldnt take being a parasite anymore and Id rather kill myself than hold a steady job

>why do you think this entire modern society is built around beer, TV, and sports?
im not from the US
you are the product of several ad campaigns of course you believe that