If a straight woman decides to come out as a transgender, and transitions with testosterone to become a man...

If a straight woman decides to come out as a transgender, and transitions with testosterone to become a man, and still loves men, does he then become a homosexual? Or is he a pansexual female cis-male?

I'm writing a report and need opinions.
Nothing too serious just discussion.

Candidate for a straightjacket

she, like all the other transgender snowflakes, is mentally ill.

Narrowminded biggot detected.

It is clear evidence of the decline of rational thought.

Said former woman is now a man who is attracted to men. So homosexual

Please don't call me that. I hurt so easily...idiot

BTW it's bigot

You're literally wrong. And your humor is subjective as fuck. Not based.

How? You must address psychiatry and sexuality before claiming that transgenders need to be institutionalized on the basis of their sexuality.

And we all know how subjective fuck is.

no, she becomes a mutilated monster

homosexual but no gay guy would fuck him either way unless they had a fetish

you should call trans people the gender they want, they have enough to suffer already, but the truth is nobody wants to fuck them unless they have a fetish

He would be a transgender man. It is offensive to say that their apparent sex is their "true" gender because it's how they look/sound. To answer the question, he would be a homosexual or bisexual male. Pansexuality has been explained to me as a sexual attraction based on soul and personality. I am a fairly open, respectful, and informed person, and I still haven't grasped the difference between bisexuality and pansexuality.

pretty sure the whole concept of switching a gender is based on either their personal sexual fetish, or it comes from a desire for the opportunity to be put on a pedestal and/or be treated as a victim, and the resulting gratification of being treated as the victim and the emotional reinforcement gained from the justification for switching their gender in the first place.
these people are sociopaths.

I bet trans college students are getting laid more than you

Because they are a fetish. Lust only. Then regrettable after.

Want to date on Skype?

This doesn't make sense. You claim that trans people are unfit to be a part of society and should be locked away, then offer weak assumptions about their motives as the primary reinforcement of your point.

No thank you, but I'm happy to continue speaking here. What did you want to talk about?

not at all
im gay, 5 min on grindr and anyone can get laid

they are a fotm kinda thing. a phase. once they get older and their body fucking sucks, they will have huge regrets and nobody will touch them.

>You claim that trans people are unfit to be a part of society and should be locked away

when did i make any of these claims?

Then it's a circus freak that should only breed with other circus freaks

Homosexual.

And for what its worth, Pansexual and Bisexual are the same thing. Its when you are attracted to people regardless of their gender. Some people prefer the "Pan" version over the "Bi" version because, grammatically, its more in line with the current understand that gender is a spectrum. Its just like the difference between Gay and Homosexual.

>is based on either their personal sexual fetish, or it comes from a desire for the opportunity to be put on a pedestal and/or be treated as a victim
>using hard words makes my opinion sound like it came from someone that knows what he's talking about

you have no clue retard
omg you are actually retarded, you are hating on the wrong people
its ok to not like feminists, some of them deserve it, but being a tranny is literally a fucking curse and nobody likes having dysphoria
sex is a big thing because nothing is more related to gender than fucking, there are people with shemale fetishes and its called AGP and its different from trannies

literally autistic

It is important for young people struggling with sexuality to have adequate information and support. It's entirely possible that older trans people regret transitioning, but that seems like information that is currently available through the trans community. It's not fair to make assumptions about how trans people's self-worth works, or that it works the same for all of them. To my understanding, part of being trans is that sex acts that go against their gender identity feel as dysphoric and repulsive as homosexual acts would feel to a heterosexual.

Ones post-modernist bullshit with a bit of sluttiness and elitism, the other just means you have homo- and heterosexual tendencies. "Pansexuals" are bisexual attention whores who can't/won't maintain a stable romantic relationship, self-label themselves before ranting about labels, and want patted on the back for doing what a lot of people already do without telling friends, coworkers, etc

>gender is a spectrum
Color is a spectrum. Whatever retarded shit someone makes up in their mind from one day to the other isn't, it's just attention whoring

Lol gtfo.

I stated that psychiatry and sexuality must be addressed before proposing institutionalization. You replied that they are sociopaths, and did not deny my claim that you were taking an unjustly hardline stance. To be fair, I think I lumped you in with the "straightjacket candidate" poster. My b.

>there are no manly women or girly men
spectrum is a meme user but that is what they mean
everything besides people can be less or more X gender is made up, they are using the spectrum shit to base their bullshit wich literally falls nowhere in the spectrum

fair call with my over generalisations.
however, the waning self worth with age comes from the same place that everyone experiences as they get older (no longer young and attractive; they will blame being transgender), and it also comes from the loss of being a unique snowflake that came from a time when it was new and popular (like a trend) which was the whole reason i believe they transitioned in the first place. or something.
at least in my opinion.

Trannies are degenerate

Not really. Do you think medical professionals and surgeons would be in on it if it wasn't socially acceptable or moral?

Nice meme

In other words, it's made up shit that changes based on the person's fantasy(delusion)

Snowflakes are special because they can't grasp "just because you say it or believe it, doesn't make it true".

So if they call themselves "pansexual" and they define it a certain way then to then that's the"truth"

Lmao

socially acceptable? sure, if you pressure people enough to go along with it.
morally acceptable? tell me, what is the purpose of altering one's body to APPEAR like the opposite gender, if not to feed their desires to fit in which stems from their incapability to accept themselves for who/what they are, and in turn force others to accept who they'd rather be?

the general consensus here seems to be that the idea of switching gender is a problem in the mind, and not a solution.

Not all trans people think of themselves as snowflakes. They just want to lead a happy, fulfilled life. Something they cant do with what they go through if its left untreated.

LGBT are degenerates

its all because of straight women, there are plenty male degenerates

nobody who is a snowflake thinks they are a snowflake. they sure as fuck act like it though.
of course, there are always exceptions, but i stand by my hypothesis that people who switch gender are doing it for self gratification in the eyes of others because it is 'trendy', and currently seen as an acceptable choice for their sexual kinks or desire to be someone else (to fit in).

aint cis-male, otherwise i think technically he would then be homosexual

to add to this, i am suggesting that it takes a very specific type of person to undergo a gender change. this type of person could also be, in my opinion, essentially an attention seeker (im sure theres a medical term for it).
note: the aforementioned label of sociopath was the wrong one.

Okay, I see what you're saying. Aging brings existential crises, and people will blame their regret and panic and unhappiness on decisions they've made and things that have happened to them. However, I would imagine that by the time people are old their liberal trendiness has gone away. It doesn't take long in the working world to figure out that you're an average joe or jane. My main concern with this is that people don't take the concept of gender identity seriously. The rift caused by harsh reactions to the "coming out" of America's trans community is very harmful. Mainstream people are out there talking down to trans people in general as if they are mentally ill degenerates incapable of rational thought or moral behavior. If everyone had more existential shame, I think that the world would be a better place because we would hesitate to criticize people on a superficial basis.

I don't fucking know, man. Who can keep track of this bullshit? You ask 'em, and every month they'd give you a different answer.

I'm getting too old for this shit.

Y'all summerfags need jesus, ripping your dicks out and injecting your labias with testosterone, absolute degeneracy. It's only legal and socially acceptable because the jews like watching our civilization burn

I would hope that they look out for this in medical/psychological meetings with people considering reassignment. However, the medical field doesn't have a great record with this. For years, doctors would cut the phalluses off of babies who were born intersex simply and explicitly for the purpose of fitting them into the gender dichotomy. It's the saddest fucking thing.

i believe some of the talk that they are mentally ill is correct, when taken seriously. there are always bigots who take it too far though with their hate and intolerance.
transgender people, before and after, are still regular people. but also like regular people, they can be crazy. it's easy to label them as crazy because the whole idea of altering one's self physically on such a level that is clearly coming from more than just a feeling of being in the wrong body/wrong gender, IS crazy.

that's pretty fucked up.

ill agree with you in part. Like theres a big influx of people who have decided to do the whole trans thing, but there are legit people out there behind all that. I'm not talking about the people who want to be called "they" and shit, just like honest, good people, trying to make best of a shitty situation theyve been dealt. And aside from all these trendy tag alongs, its nobody's business what those people need to do to function. There ar ereal trans people who are able to live a more normal life than someone with, like, anxiety for example.

Just because theres a few loud assholes making it into some glorified bullshit doesnt mean thats the whole population of trans people.

But trans people cant call them out because they think that it will be turned around to invalid the real cases of haing gender dysphoria.

Nothing that anyone says will change the fact that 99% of births end up in either a male or a female infant, abnormalities with reproductive organs are just that, abnormalities. The natural order of things has not changed, nor will it for any confused human emotions.

Having a sex change doesn't alter the fact that you are a girl/guy that has chosen to undergo such alterations, though those alterations do not suddenly change who you really are, which is what you were born as. You can believe that you are something different, but you cannot deny the scientific fact that you were born as either a MALE or a FEMALE. That is the way you were meant to be, any mental inclination to reject that is ABNORMAL, though it may seem natural to you, it is not the natural way of things.

Someone who is really trans and wants to transition is typically not in it for attention and they want to be as discrete as possible.

Yeah thats a big shitty part of being born intersex. Like they need to let the kid grow up and let them figure out which is the dominant gender in that person.

that would be respectable. there's no real need to announce it to the world. although keeping it secret is hard to do with the ridiculous amount of social media and people who can't handle not telling everybody everything.

I agree that there should be a mental health aspect to this discussion, both for the betterment of the trans community and the communities outside of it. I'm still not getting the argument that people get reassignment surgery because it's trendy. Currently, I think people who undergo that surgery do it because they can't be happy any other way. It's more than just a feeling a to them. Isn't sexuality (or lack thereof) a central part of all our identities?
To the crazy, sjw, trendy side of things, I am very skeptical of the fifty gender spectrum and how teenagers are deciding which end of it they want to be on every week by throwing darts at it. Transgender people seem to be pretty up front and clear about their gender identity, so this spectrum stuff is another issue to me.

Underrated post.

Yeah like honestly, theres a really big shitty pressure on us to be visible. No. Fuck that. Why cant it be normal to not want to tell everyone about it? Like the only person who needs to know is myself and partner. Like you cant not tell the person you love that you used to have a dick.

"He" becomes transgendered. It's understood that "he" is gay. You don't have to qualify it.

Triggered cucks are best cucks

Bisexual means they'll fuck someone of either sex.

Pansexual means they're sexually indiscriminate, i.e. sluts.

im sure it's a lot more complex than just wanting to tell someone something about yourself; it could have a massive effect. i don't really know how anyone could handle the situation of telling or not telling if it arises.

No one is asking you to remain sexually attracted to post-op trans men or become attracted to post-op trans women. You did not prove that sex is the same as gender. It seems that you are frustrated with the existence of trans people. If I were you, I would study the legitimacy of reassignment surgery and advocate for the study of gender dsyphoria in multiple scientific fields.

the black and white answer:

it's based on the gender that person assumes.

if they believe they are female, and they are attracted to females, then they are a lesbian... same goes the other way.

however... when you get into transgender/transitioning, studies show that gender fluidity is more common in this group than any other, as well as a dislike in labels on sexuality and sexual attraction.

protip:
this type of thought was rampant in 1980's... that homosexuals were mentally ill or possessed by the devil and could be retaught to be "normal". these people can go fuck themselves.

She is still a woman.
The legal definition of gender is biology.
You can say what you want,
but she is legally female.

also:

these same people are most likely attracted to traps, but won't admit it publicly.

fucking cowards.

He's a man after all of that though

haha you know whats funny? this post was auto filtered out, and im pretty sure its because youre a faggot.
but no, really, there are people who see switching gender as a way to gain sympathy by taking on an underdog role and spotlighting themselves.

but you can't legally define sexual attraction, which is the other part of OP's question.

we love you Sup Forums

This

if he's a dude now who likes dudes then they are a homo! hope this helps

There is male and female. Some are born male, while really being female. And some are born female while really being male. No more, no less.

/thread

>this post was auto filtered out, and im pretty sure its because youre a faggot.

yes. a website determined a users sexuality, and filtered the post.

take off the tinfoil hat.

mah nigga

>there are people who see switching gender as a way to gain sympathy by taking on an underdog role and spotlighting themselves
yeah and you can tell miles away
that doesnt mean they are a majority of any kind

>and im pretty sure its because youre a faggot
what does that have to do with it being filtered out tho
im gay, I dont like trans people becuase ftm are dumb and mtf are unsufferable
I dont geniuenly believe that 100% but trans people are icky

yer unsuff'rable

just a fucking weirdo whos strait

Rate my trans gf

10 months on hormones

fuck me, insufferable
what can I say, im retarded

as the poster of : with time comes understanding, so sure, eventually swapping genders will be seen as acceptable, but not really in it's current form of mutilation.
if people could just reassign themselves on a molecular level, i think it would be fine. it would be great, even. but the fact of the matter is: people physically alter their body as best as they can so they can APPEAR to be the other gender, not so they ARE the other gender. that being said, a cheap knock off that looks like product A while really being product B is still product B, and that is just not acceptable from my personal point of view if i was going to switch... regardless of the type of person and all the other shit about personality.

do 10 months on weight watchers and post again.

user, guys who like guys are homosexual. Are you saying that liking traps isn't gay?

>and transitions with testosterone to become a man

your question hinges on this. but you cannot change your chromosomes. she will always be a she.

i was just calling you a faggot because this is Sup Forums, not because of your sexuality : /
i really dont care who you fuck.

dont apologize faggot
eh, I cringed a little

No it's the guy that fucks her that is gay.

They're just dumbass words for this dumb human monkey species. People get their fuck on how they want.

She's not fat..

>people physically alter their body as best as they can so they can APPEAR to be the other gender, not so they ARE the other gender.

incorrect. that's transvestite, not transgender. trans go thru the surgery to become the gender they believe they should be.

and stop using the term mutilation. that's incorrect in this situation.

so it's technically a trap then or they had sex reassignment?

mai nigger.

Woah, dog. Why do you have to go around throwing the N bomb around? We didn't do nothing to provoke this. We are on your side!

to give you a legit answer:

sexuality is independent from gender.
who you are attracted to has no bearing on what gender you are.

its just that terms we as a society have come up with to discuss attraction are anchored to the initial gender of the person.

if the person decides to change genders, they then adopt all the aspects of the gender including the default sexual attractions.
so yes they'd be a transgender homosexual.

to give you my answer:

go to a fucking psychiatrist you fucked up headcase

>a straight woman
>does he
>Or is he

does she know you're posting these?

but they don't really become the gender, it's just sexual reassignment because there are no reproduction abilities with the reassignment.

mutilation would technically be correct if the person's opinion is that this surgery should never occur, just because a doctor does it does not mean people cannot call it mutilation.

When you deprive the thigh of both skin and tissue to make a fake penis, that is technically mutilation of the thigh.

It's surgery. It's fucking different. Just because something makes you uncomfortable doesn't mean it isn't legitimate. And are you seriously making the tired argument that reproduction abilities are the single defining factor of gender identity?

Is this what Sup Forums as come to? Guys, we have done monumental things. The world talks about us. Fuck these mentaly retarded plebbit fags. They knew the truth was here

You guys do realize that if the conservatives dropped the trans stuff they'd be un-fucking-STOPPABLE

>but they don't really become the gender, it's just sexual reassignment because there are no reproduction abilities with the reassignment.

thank you, you are correct there.

>mutilation would technically be correct if the person's opinion is that this surgery should never occur, just because a doctor does it does not mean people cannot call it mutilation.

nope.

mutilation - an injury that causes disfigurement or that deprives you of a limb or other important body part.

if a dude is transitioning to chick, the cock is not an important body part.