So, this might sound crazy but I legitimately need advice here...

So, this might sound crazy but I legitimately need advice here. My sister got a new camera for her birthday and yesterday she asked if I wanted to photoshoot her at the pool. I was like sure because i had nothing else to do so we went to the pool fairly late when nobody was there we did a little photoshoot for her fb swam for a bit and that was that. Now, today im looking at the pictures and... well, the craziest one is pic related. Most of them are normal but some of them like this one are wayyyyy more sexual then i remembered it being in person. Maybe i was just bored on autopilot and didnt see but i look at this picture and im like wtf... so, the thing thats bugging me is was my sister trying to flirt/turn ne on/tease me and i didnt notice or idk... wondering what b thinks

You are probably seeing things. Post more so we can be sure.

This.

The sexy look is not meant for you. She probably just planned to send this pic to Chad.

>is was my sister trying to flirt/turn ne on/tease me and i didnt notice

definitely. get naked, work up a boner and just walk into her room. next thing you know you'll be taking her to the bone zone.

girls like to look sexy for social media you autistic fucking dipshit

>taking her to the bone zone

Need more, for science. Yeah science.

Thats not your sister and you are a faggot

yeah. take old one eye to the optometrist.

all i know is i just beat my meat to your sister

Maybe she just wants pics for /s?

Lol serious, though ask her to do another shoot, make it a "thing" to do photo shoots. Don't suggest any pose just let her decide.

lol this is a television actor in argentina, she is quite famous here

I don't know where these pics come from though

I fucking know buddy. I just thought it was weird i didnt say "HOLY SHIT MY SISTERS TRYING TO BANG ME"
Okay

>facebook
>does my sister want the peen0r?
OP you can't be serious. She wants to put that in facebook to look good and get likes.

XD did you come up with this joke yourself?

Umm no. Hahaha wtf?

There's too much green in this photo

>>professional photographer

I'm gonna need you to timestamp your pool or sister to prove this is real

someone dump smiling girls

She was posing sexually for the people that see it on fb most probably. It wasn't necessarily to you, don't jump to conclusions user.

bro, she wants to post them to FB

she used you to take sexy, slutty pictures for to show Chad, not only used you, but used you for free

you have literally been cucked by your own sister, which makes you thinking she has you anywhere other than the friendzone even MORE pathetic

Who the fuck goes to a community pool for a photo shoot

she was modeling, you were the photographer,

more than likely she was picturing somebody else

fag

a ton of middle class white bitches probly

this. timestamp pool op

>beautiful indoor pool
>your pool
Its a fucking local gym pool you autist.
I realize that. But idk, she didnt just turn around she turned around and bent over knowing i have a camera with zoom capabilities aimed right at her. I just cant believe i wasnt thinking about it in the moment

She just wanted to take sexy pictures faggot

>was my sister trying to flirt/turn ne on/tease me
No, you freak. She wants to show herself off, and was doing cute/sexy for the camera and social media, and trusted you to take the images without sexually harassing her. Be brother, not a perv.

But we're on Sup Forums, so yeah, man, she was totally comin' on to ya. Pull out yer D (she wants it) and jerk it.

This x1000

she fine, little ho could get the pipe

1. this is not your sister
2. your story is bullshit
3. i would very much like to have sexual intercourse with whomever this young woman actually is

Please give me the link to your sis' FB OP.

tl;dr

bitch got a face like a woodchuck tho

FYI that's a better angle of her face

what advice do you need?
you just want to see someone say
"ya bro ur sister def wants to fuck you"
then what? youll never act on it and ur sister will never touch ur pathetic ass

Im not going to lie i did masturbate to these pictures.
She actually is though.
No.

So is there any actual advice or do i just forget about it.

how old is she nigga

yeah dude she wants the D

even if she doesn't realize it subconsciously she had to imagine it right? to make such a sexy face for you?

RIGHT?

this

tell her she is beautiful

show her your favorite pic

do it again

poast

Idk... how do i know without walking into her room with a hardon?

bone her

or you be badass and prove to this fuck that OP always delivers

>any actual advice
alright:

You're reading too much into this. this could just be completely innocent. she needed the pics taken and couldn't take them herself.

If you want, say you enjoyed the photography practice and that you're down if she wants to do it again sometime. then see how it goes.

She's adorable!

more pics pls

alright, she's fucking hot and seems to be horny and desiring to get pumped by alpha cock, so for the sake of argument, i'll bite and pretend she's really your sister.

how do you look? are you Chad? are you alpha? do you have a good body? muscular? has she given hints like she wants to "experiment" with you in the past? i've heard stories from close-ish friends about their sisters wanting to mess around with them at a young age for "practice". the one specific dude i heard it from was full alpha-Chad. she's not going to want to "practice" with you unless you are hot man-meat

>i would very much like to have sexual intercourse with whomever this young woman actually is
>whomever
Kek.

Loving her! More please. And fuck her

I'm going to side with the people who are saying she was posing for the people of fb. As for advice, just whack it to the pics and continue treating her like your sister. Don't make things weird. If she does that type of stuff to you when you're alone together and w/o the camera, then start thinking about incest.

i mean even if he does prove me wrong
hes still fucking his sister....

compliment her photos, suggest you'd be willing to help again if she needs it. more compliments + time, eventually build up to something along the lines of, "wish i land a girl as hot as you"

make some sparks, wait and see if it ignites something

HAHAHAHA I RECOGNIZE HER AND I'M GOING TO MESSAGE HER TO TELL HER THAT HER AUTISTIC VIRGIN BROTHER WANTS TO FUCK HER. YOU EVEN ADMITTED TO MASTURBATING TO HER PICTURES. ENJOY BEING OSTRACIZED FROM YOUR OWN FAMILY YOU SAD PATHETIC LOSER.

and? assuming he doesnt make it awkward it up, she'd make a hot fwb

Dubs of proof
>checked

>tfw I tried and couldn't make it happen

You are asking what Sup Forums thinks? We think you should fuck your sister with a flashlight. With your dad jerking off in the background and your know tittie-fucks the nigger next door with a 12-inch dick.

Explain. Now.

Oh boy...

go on...

i'm lurking with the sick hope that this post might be real

Truth

i bet OP didn't even try to get some dirty shots

her facebook?

Thank you. I think im gonna compliment the pictures and the camera or whatever and say lets do it again. Talking about all this and everything has me fantasizing and shit so im going to see this through. Thanks anons.
No you dont faggot.

Or she is in to him too and you just did op a solid by telling her.

Probably not as interesting as your hoping, but here goes.I was about 14 (am 26 now) so details might be fuzzy

>be me, 14
>sis be 13
>raises in the Jehovah's Witness faith so super fucking sheltered and not really allowed to "date" or have much contact with opposite sex outside of school
>because of this, sister first female that catches my attention going into puberty
>shes still bouncing around in underwear at this point, not really self aware
>dem tiddies
>dem thicc thighs
>DAT ASS
>dat ass made me the ass man that I am today
>fap almost exlusively to mental images of her, only occasionally a girl from school

continue?

Imply she should do a lingerie shoot. If you do it suddely so it's not super creepy and obvious could work.

Send her a dick pic by accident, and give proof

if you dont then NO BALLS

does OP have a sister? maybe. Did she get a new camera? possibly. are these pics that he took of her? not likely.

so the only question that really needs answering, where is the rest of the set.

Saved your sisters pics. Gonna fap to them. Just wait and see if she asks you to something like this again. Next time compliment her with out being overly pervetes about it. Tell her she looks nice, or tell her what kinda poses you wpuld like to see. Take controll of the situation and at the vary least you will have a folder of fappable pics of your smokeing hot sister. Ps I want more pics of this young hot slut. How old is she?

>those spread legs

good luck man, she's a horny hussy looking to get fucked.

i'm rooting for you. i'm rooting for you to pump her cunt full of your genetically-similar seed and make her give birth to a retarded incest babby. fucking hot.

Fuck her hard, I'm from Texas so trust me

Y'all are all fucking retarded, it's clearly daytime and by the slightest chance it isn't, she doesn't want to fuck you
She prob knows you're a pussy, prob thinks your gay and feels okay with posing like that
She isnt nude, it's for fb
Get a fucking girl that doesn't share your blood your creep fuck

Check em. I am from Texas too.

WE WANT IT ALL!!!!

Moar

Texas, checkin' em

Fucking sauce man!

Holy fuck. Saved

Sameee

City?

bitch has a broader back than me

moar nigger

c'mon

thats pretty fuckin beta

Houston

That's not her back

aw...

welp op is feg

Why ruin it faggot

Same

thanks bud

7/10 bait for changing the file names, op

North DFW area

So nudes?

>sister been a moody bitch to everyone her whole life, especially right now as she becomes a teen
>still want to fuck her
>hide in bedroom and beat meat everytime she walks by in underwear
>slap/grab her ass a couple times, playfully
>doesn't seem to care at all
>doing something in garage one time after swimming(cant remember what) and feel down the back of her swimming bottoms
>doesn't care, doesn't really react at all
>sneak peak, shit is cash
>cum buckets for weeks
>don't do anything like that again because I'm scared she'll get upset or weirded out and tell

continuing

/thread

E X P O S E D

go cry yourself to sleep now, OP. your thrill ride is over. the biggest thing you ever did with your life has just been foiled
lmao. laughing SO hard at you, OP

dump the rest of the set then....

Any Wins of Pizana sisters from Houston?