Remember that beta kid with the fedora doing that awkward dance for his crush?

Remember that beta kid with the fedora doing that awkward dance for his crush?

This is her. With Chad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc
youtube.com/watch?v=6JxkftkT6Xs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm happy for her and her fucked up stomach.

And they say "nice guys finish last!"

And... they're right.

How do you know that? I'm worried about you.

Really makes you go hmmm....

Beta kid has a gf too, doesn't matter.

That kid was a dork. She's better off.

>it's a years later, Garrett gets friendzoned in his instagram comments episode

hm

Not everyone can be as pure as ledecky.

hnnggg thicc

I thought she only dated blacks.

>Remember that beta kid with the fedora doing that awkward dance for his crush?
No, link?

Where are his muscles?

she's 11 years old

Glad to see that he looks mature now. Poor chap probably feels like killing himself every now and again thinking back to that dance, though.

white women these days are more masculine than white males

Fucking stop posting this ugly cunt everywhere!

Olympic athletes all fuck like crazy before the events, Ledecky had a mile of dick in her.

no :3c

also, shes not ugly, so pls stop being mean

She looks like if Tony Hawk somehow facefucked a topographical map of The Rock.

Ugh. What happened to just asking a girl out?

Fuck man, Id take a grill really liking me in a nonsexual way over what I currently have.

HAHAHAHAHA

objectively wrong, she has autism

Sick bro I fucking love Deadpool.

REEEEEEE FUGGIN NORMALFAGGOTS MAKE MY SKIN CRAWL

10.42 miles of dick, actually.

I appriciate that you're posting this in everythread

HOWEVER

STOP
FUCKING
BULLYING
LEDECKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

would impregnating her kill her?

wouldn't she split open?

I'M DA SWIMMAH BAYBEE!

The correct modern way of dealing with a woman is to pay a camgirl to insert things into herself and moan out your name.

Saves you a lot of the relationship hassle and cuts right down the the chase. You give them trivial amounts of money instead of half of your shit and they do sexual things for you any which way you request.

HOT

garrett today

Good for her desu. Surviving Garrett's dance routine makes her a true warrior in my books.

Imagine being Alexa in that studio and having to be all like "damn, Garrett, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fedora and horrific skellington body. I would totally be your gf, both my character and the real me." When all she really wants to do is fuck another Chad in her dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Alexa and not only sit in that chair while Garrett flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the fedora barely concealing his autism and euphoria, and just sit there, minute after minute, while he perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's TOTALLY GOT IT and DAMN, GARRETT LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his wimpy fucking faggot face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of alphas and BBCs for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in the midwest. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his pimpled face as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "gentlemanesque (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then Shari's Berries call for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Alexa. You're not going to lose your future dance career over this. Just bear it. Smile and bear it.

Fuck, nobody wants to see that Alexa

They're so routinely pumped full of cum it wouldn't surprise me if their testosterone was through the roof.

>have that exact shirt
killing myself lads

Garrett deleted his instagram account, I guess it was because /r9k/ was stalking him.

Hey Billy. Billy! The other day, I went up to my girlfriend, I said, "Y'know I'd like a little pussy". She said, "Me too, mine's as big as a house!"

>buying capeshit shirts
kys

HAHAHAHAHA

Underrated post

truth

Poor kid, that girl is clearly out of his league.

Chad wins again. Beta faggot needs to dance less and lift weights.

It was superhero day at work man.

Misunderstood the post at first and thought you were implying the beta fedora kid became a trap and got a boyfriend.

>garrett thought he could compete with THIS

lmao

who the fuck are these people

is this even Sup Forums related

Nothing that an abdominoplasty can't fix

>literally being this fucking new

Fuck off

Why do blonde girls always date mexicans

I wonder if the beta kid cursed her ?

I'd lick it back and forth

Ooooooooh, I remember that bitch now.

Isn't her stomach all fucked up from cancer? Garrett dodged a bullet.

He looks asian.

i bet you fucking love TFA dont you

You have to go back.

Really, the showrunners are to blame for this. There is no way they were behind the cameras saying "This is totally gonna work! I'm so glad we're here to see him win the girl!" They were probably all cackling and telling him he better not puss out while they forced him to wear a fedora.

Dance off, Chad. You and me come on.

>9/10 qt who gets constant attention
>constantly show off your easily concealable scarring for even more 'wow so brave' attention

>just started coming to Sup Forums for /bb/ discussion
>prob doesn't even know who Ian is even though he's using his pics

kys reddit

You mean the beta kid had gender reassigment ans stole Chad from his former crush?

This misses the best part, when he tries to kiss her and she twists her head 180 degrees to get away

youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc

1:30

Mexicasian.

How long before he shoots up a school?

>Tfw mexican with no qt blonde girl

>being a wagecuck

How do you not kill yourself after this?

Holy fuck

Best filename ever

star QB
this girl is the queen of the entire school, garrett never had a chance

>Gunnar Holmberg
That's an odd name for a Mexican

Kek

Do you think he visits Sup Forums, i mean he fill the profile of a guy who would get "redpilled" but problably he is just the same little kid wanting to get the qt.
Kek

Garret is a cute boy. A CUTE

jesus christ. and i thought my old embarassing moments were bad

>>i mean he fill the profile of a guy who would get "redpilled" but problably he is just the same little kid wanting to get the qt.
>tfw this is me
>tfw hopeless romantic

He probably posts on reddit and tries to act like being on tv was a cool thing since people there wouldn't tear into him for it.

>George Zimmerman

Mexican Jews are the master race

>Can use minority points with out the disavantages of being a dirty nigger or a muslime
>Jew dad has money
>You look forever tanned

fuckin chads

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How did she get a Chad? She's pretty dumpy looking and she's also got that gross scar thing on her stomach.

This is why you need a dad who gives a fuck about you.

He wouldn't have been in that dance class to begin with.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JxkftkT6Xs

Attractiveness does involve personality to an extent, however like physical attractiveness it is largely out of your control. If Garrett wasn't sheltered by a helicopter mom, played basketball from an early age and had a cool older brother to look up to he wouldn't have taken "shari's berries" #MakeHerDay very seriously. He would have approached her differently.

Yes, user. This is how the world works. Either get over it or take an assault rifle to your school/workplace.

>giant southern european nose
/r/asianmasculinity plz go

This.

My dad always told me, "son, if ever you don't like how your government's runnin' things, you can take one of three options."

"Either (a) keep quiet and go about yer business, (b) work the system and change it from within, or (c) change it from a rooftop."

Got your sights adjusted, OP?

did she have breast cancer too?

only 15 and this girl has probably taken hundreds of BBCs already

>not posting the webm