Just marathoned this album for the first time

Just marathoned this album for the first time.

What did I think of it?

you tell me

It was an album

sounded like shit

You figured out that you had a thing for your dad.

you thought eiirp and national anthem were really cool but idiotheque was the best song and are interested in listening to amnesiac next

this

ICE AGE COMING
ICE AGE COMING

no, this is Sup Forums. you tell him

Last night I did that again, but this time I laid down on my couch with all the lights off and my eyes closed. Hands down one of the best experiences of my life.

This is the funniest thread i've seen all year.

My first time listening to this was coming off my first time doing speed. I didn't know about the depressive hangovers and now I can't listen to this album without being crushingly depressed.

Looks like your life sucks.

>marathoned
what did he mean by this?

Wtf how did you know?

Used to love this album and marathon it on repeat daily after I got home from high school and did my homework. Listening to any song from it now brings me right back to those high school days.

I remember thinking I must have been weird for liking this shit (I bought the album back then knowing nothing about it, just liked Radiohead from the Bends/OK Computer days), I wasn't active online in music communities so I had no idea about the general opinion of Kid A. It was nice to later find out that I was far from alone in enjoying this strange album.

You thought Pablo honey was more varied in its soundscapes

1 man
1 sitting
10 song

You're on Sup Forums

never marathoned an album?

so basically "listened"? "marathon" sounds like listening to an entire album is some kind of big achievement

>he hasn't marathoned Kid A yet

>listening to radiohead
>not marathoning it
what a pleb

Yeah people say it like its difficult. 'Marathoning' should be saved for discographies and albums over 2 hours

Just fuck off you fucking newfag.

do you actually not listen to albums in full on a regular basis?

I know anime fags say they "marathon" shows. He's probably an anime fag.

OP here
Never watched anime

I disagree there's an annual .5k marathon in my county hosted by a radio station that's like a 30 minute album.

yeah I'm marathoning this right now

I never actually believed in summerfags until this thread. You fucking retards really can't tell that OP and everyone saying "marathon" is just fucking baiting?

1 1 10 dude I don't like anime. I'm open to a good show even if it's anime though

That's a tough marathon dude. Tell me if it's worth it.

"marathoning" should be saved for spotify playlists of 50+ songs imo

I'm going to marathon the whole National Anthem without taking any breaks. Wish me luck guys.

it's not even baiting, it's an old meme that been posted countless times
this is the most summer thread i've ever seen

Why the fuck are people saying, "marathon an album"?

because you touch yourself at night

T.this bro.

this

You thought the first track and Idioteque were good, but won't like the rest until you listen to it more or through better speakers

radio marathons don't count because they don't play more because muh money and muh popularity

you have no excuse not to listen to the whole album unless you haven't really got much interest in the music

trolled so hard just kys

>marathoned
You mean you listened to the album? I don't get people that think like this. I have ADD but I can still sit down and listen one whole album, especially one that's around an hour, without getting bored.