""""""pretending"""""" to be gay

>""""""pretending"""""" to be gay

>two children over two women

>what is bisexuality?

A myth

Sure thing bud

Stop being this insecure about sexuality

Not homosexuality, which is what the topic was.

Bowie wasn't even bisexual, he admitted multiple times to kissing boys for attention.

More people need to understand the difference between being bisexual and being an attention whore.

>"""pretending""" to be in buenos aires

He said he wasn't bisexual in the 80s when he was trying to break America. In his later life he was more open about it again:
>Blender asked Bowie in 2002 whether he still believed his public declaration was his biggest mistake. After a long pause, he said, "I don't think it was a mistake in Europe, but it was a lot tougher in America. I had no problem with people knowing I was bisexual. But I had no inclination to hold any banners nor be a representative of any group of people." Bowie said he wanted to be a songwriter and performer rather than a headline for his bisexuality, and in "puritanical" America, "I think it stood in the way of so much I wanted to do".
and I doubt Bowie at that point would have needed to lie about it

How's that christfag guilt coming along?

Lou Reed unironically and genuinely did love dick.

>Implying that logic isn't extremely common among the gay community as well

Yeah, it's gays who are worst for it desu. A lot seem to think that they're gays who haven't the guts to go all out.

Only because of parents like you. You're dying out though, enjoy being the past.

Only because of hate from closet cases like you two.

>year 2000 and whatever
>giving a fuck what people do or "pretend" to do for attention
just live your fucking lives god damn

you're on an anonymous imageboard, you don't get reddit gold here for virtue signaling

What if my life is getting angry and arguing with strangers over the Internet about useless shit tho

Lou Reed literally fucked and dated a tranny and had multiple homosexuals relationships in his early twenties though. He was 100% gay.

I N S E C U R I T I E S.avi

He fucked Nico and ended his life married to a woman, so it seems fair to say that the guy genuinely just wanted to fuck anything that moved

Has any man aged as well as Bowie did?

Lou Reed was bisexual. He said only after Laurie Anderson that he had become straight. Bowie just did it for attention, his image was calculated

That hair was probably fake at some point, wasn't he a natural blonde?

shit you got me.

Who's virtue signalling? Just putting you praying monkeys in your place, where you belong.

I'm the real OP

I actually think Bowie and Lou are obviously both at least bi, I just thought it was a funny thread idea

Lou got electroshock treatment when he was a teenager because he was attracted to men, so I doubt it was a put-on.

Bowie was born blonde, but like a lot of children his hair darkened until it was brown by his twenties.

Damn he really grew into his looks, who would have guessed that that kid was going to be a sex symbol the world over?

You're right, there's no point in virtue signaling on anonymous imageboard, so have you considered a thought that people here actually express their honest opinions?

i will have to admit the discourse is entertaining, so good job.

you can find pictures of any rock star from the 70's doing stuff with a guy. coke was and is a hell of a drug

are you projecting or something? you keep saying the same thing in every post