What do you think of my fridge?

What do you think of my fridge?

meh, not too shabby. what is in the bottom right drawer? looks nasty af.

Ur a fucking pleb for using bottled lemon juice

Brussel Sprouts and a bag of Broccoli

its for making sauce with butter, soy sauce, sriracha, when cooking shrimp.

check out my shelf

def need more seasonings bro. is that all the spices you got?

Screams single and probable homosexual male.

It's got less food than a nigger in Africa would have

that is true. i am nigger from africa and this is my fridge

yeah, I ran out of rosemary and thyme which I use for porkchops, I like pre blended spice mixes for steaks and chicken, and I just make sauce for seafood I pan fry using Lemon, Sriracha, Soy Sauce, Olive oil, and Honey.

I dont want to be like my parents a spice rack with 30 things and only use 8 of them.

I only have 1 sink and a small kitchen so I try and only dirty 2 pans or pots and a plate for easy cleanup

>would eat.

>would end up with diarrhea.

Where do you keep your food?

I've tried so many times to enjoy Keith's... it's just so tasteless to me. :(

I work in a restaurant so I get a free meal a day and I buy all my proteins in bulk, 24 drumsticks, 12 Porkchops, 3 Steaks, 18 Chicken Thighs, etc, then I portion them and freeze them, My freezer is full of frozen veg and bags of meat.

>Lemon, Sriracha, Soy Sauce, Olive oil, and Honey

Thanks user.. gunna try that as the only meat I eat is seafood

and cock

and insects

and glue

Keith's is my boring "Dad beer" fallback, I like to buy 6 packs of random small brewery stuff like Rolling rock Rhinestone Cowboy.

Marinate the seafood a bit in the first 4 ingredients then add the honey at the end to thicken up the sauce but don't burn it.

and crayons

Beets, Beer, Beans, Beef

Well.. I normally drink 50 if it's a Canadian beer so I suppose I shouldn't really be judging since most people hate 50.

I chopped up some potato and put it in a casserole dish with some butter and S&P, baked it for 20 minutes @ 350, took it out put on a layer of brussell sprouts and 4 thighs covered in a layer of Club House BBQ chicken rub, baked @ 350 for 30 min then on broil for 10 to crisp up the skin.