You know what's frustrating, Sup Forums?

You know what's frustrating, Sup Forums?

Being an autist that uses weed to normalize, and when anyone finds out they just think you're a stupid pothead

They look at me like "wtf u talkin about? you seem fine to me, you jus stupid."

Fuck you the only reason i'm even out and hanging out with anyone (which is rare) at any given time is because i've smoked enough to be around people and fit in with them. Yes I seem normal. That's the fucking idea you jackass. You're seeing the result.

The people close to me around me start to dislike me when I don't smoke.

shit sucks

Don't tell anyone.

Who cares what people think. People are stupid. It took us centuries to invent the fucking wheel. Fuck humanity, it's overrated.

its the first time I hear about this
I can hardly believe pot helps with autism

that's because you're a mouthbreather with a closed mind

Well that's constructive

I went full hermit mode when confronted with the same issue OP.

I manage a small fast food store.
Work stoned.
Come home get stoned.
Play vidya and go to bed alone.

Fuck it. It's a simple but effective life.

Niiice pic

it doesnt help my social anxiety, its good for my adhd but only in vidya or drawing, and its terrible for my depression, either terrible or great im not sure
id be too paranoid if I was high all the time

btw autists wouldnt act this defensively poser

I don't really do anything except vidya and make art that i want to sell but rarely/never finish.

I don't fit in with most peoples idea of how a human should interact with other humans unless I'm stoned, which means tough shit for me passing an interview unless i want to fail drug tests.

How the fuck do you manage a fast food store? I want in

you know why theres like 50,000 antidepressants and not just prozac? One type doesnt work for everyone. go to a dispensary and see the many many different types of weed that affect different things.

Sometimes I get foggy headed and can't function from smoking. It's from the type of weed it is.

I've been lucky in being able to get the right-ish kind most of the time in an illegal state. Sometimes I will still get one that make me super paranoid or depressed.

Yeah I know that feel. The worst are people who get all bent out of shape and they're angry that you're high.
Like fuck off and mind your own business. As long as I'm not hurting anyone, who cares.

Got sent to Job Corps in my early 20's. Got a bunch of leadership training and put in half a decade at McDoogals to get fucked over year in and year out for promotions. Eventually walked out, spent a year spending my savings on acid, booze and rent and then got a job slinging chicken fingers. Said "Manager" and "Oversee" and "Dicipline fairly" about a dozen times in the interview and they fast tracked me to management and gave me my own store.

Use adderall instead, works miracles with anxiety

Adderall fills me will a soul crushing lonliness, what gives?

I can relate user, we should become friends IRL

Feel with u ........ beat cancer and Smoking Reliefs my pain. If People find out there so mean......

Hmm, I guess it's different for everyone. I've read that it only makes people depressed, and feel more alone, and other sites say that it stimulates your brain and helps with socializing

tbh I'd try going with a higher dosage a couple times to see if there is any difference

or maybe a diffrent strain

>It took us centuries to invent the fucking wheel.
But it only took you seven years to finish undergrad.

Aderall fixes my anxiety and depression but i always come down and get more depressed because i feel like i'm not normal without it :(

Cannibist Master. Ask me anything.
pic related. ist me.

I used to but can't anymore. Had a heart attack at 24 years old.

Are you really being honest with yourself OP? I'm just saying if everybody feels that way, maybe you should take another look at yourself. Are you constantly red eyed and out of it? Making excuses and being useless?

No offense, at all. And I hope you get things sorted out.

But I've known several people diagnosed with add/adhd. Only one of them actually has her shit together and isnt a leech, doesnt act like a stoned zombie.

My best friend is diagnosed with add. Honestly he's a doctor shopping loser, who finds a doc to diagnose him so he can fuck around and do nothing, and leech off people, and never get anything done. Cant keep a job, acts like a damn zombie. Takes adderall, sleeping pills, and I think his doc. cut off his xanax for his "depression". And he abuses them, will take twice his dose, and goes "muh conditions" when ever he fucks up.

I care about him regardless, but he's one of several just like that.

So, re-evaluate how you treat your friends and how you act. Even when my friend on the rare occasion helpful, he still fucking moves at a snails pace, mumbles when he's talking to you, It gets really old.

Good luck man

kek

Dude I get exactly how you feel. I didn't smoke until I was 26. And I am really glad I started because my aspergers and general social anxiety was starting to take a toll on my relationship with my fiance. She almost left me multiple times because I was very autistic about her having a social life without my being present. General paranoid thoughts that sound insane to me now, but made sense at the time. Won't go into detail unless other's want it, but suffice to say weed saved my marriage.

It allowed my mind to think clearly for the first time in my life and also made me think in new ways. I realised that I was a controlling dick and eased off, now we're closer than ever and the sex is indescribable.

I get out of it, make excuses, and am useless when i don't smoke. That's why the people around me start to dislike me when im not smoking. So no, i dont think that's me.

You dont have to go into detail because im sure i know what you mean.

Honestly i feel like i have muiltiple personality disorder (i know i dont) when I smoke. I go from one person to another. It's not some subtle change that you can make without the drug IMO if you honestly have a disorder. It literally changes HOW you think.

He's not wrong though.

we just gonna ignore this ya'll?

You're not an autist, you European shit.
DiE

U aint that bad, you just think you are.

>Pot is now autistic

Thanks for breaking my habit.

This thread makes me want to tear my face off and put it on backwards so I can scream at my brain

bump