Currently bleeding out of my throat but I have no way of getting to a hospital. I'm scared. What do I do...

Currently bleeding out of my throat but I have no way of getting to a hospital. I'm scared. What do I do? I am stuck here slowly spitting out all my blood

Please help me

Call your local emergency services line. (e.g. 911, 999, 411, etc.)

Why is your throat bleeding?

post pics

I can't, they're 3 hours out at least

The bleeding is stopping in its own I think

why tf did u slash your neck open

I have no idea, I am very worried

Are you an alcoholic? Stop drinking

Call up your sibling or smth. They will help you !!!!

No it just happened. Its stopped for now but I must have spit up a cup and a half of blood

show tits first then well help you

Call emergency services and they'll tell you what to do.

if your throat is bleeding i dont think thats the kinda thing that would go away on its own user

Rip

I dunno
I'm still here, can't tell if the blood is going directly down my throat or if I'm not bleeding

user, if your Internally bleeding, lay down face down and spit all the blood. Please, for the love of god call some paramedics

fake and gay

Who gives a shit how long it takes uts better to at least have them know and be on there way, if you're dying they could at least save you you dumb fuck or better yet not be found a month later rotting in your chair like a dumb bitch

>comes to b/ looking for medical advice
>expects worthwhile advice or help

do you know where you are?

Probably from deepthroating all that cock

throat infection maybe? if infected shit bleeds on the outside probably does on the inside too

Guys I think it's stopped. Thanks for your help, I was just overeacting I think...