Rick and Morty is a terrible show and their fans are some of the cringiest out there. Prove me wrong

Rick and Morty is a terrible show and their fans are some of the cringiest out there. Prove me wrong

>Pro tip: You can't
Pic not related

Pro tip ur opinion is garbage wubalubadubduuub!

Gtfo Justin

That's about what I expected, it is summer after all

Who the fuck is Justin?

You right m8, the show is shit and its fanbase is also shit

i dont care about proving anything. that show is funny as hell and i enjoy it. pic related, it's how much i give a fuck(because there is no pic, see :D :D :D )

>I laughed several times
>I was entertained
>???
>the show is good

The cringe is you thinking your opinion matters.

Classic Justin.

Rick and morty is a pretty good show but some fans talk about it non stop

the fans of the show are worse than the show

It's true.

Boom roasted

I think the show is just mediocre, but the fans are some of the worst I've ever seen

Give crackles free tv show super mansion out. Same makers as robot chicken but a lot more funny with continuity

Lol mad and yes its Summer its almost july? Do you never leave your house?

Fuck off, justin

Rick and Morty is lel randumb xdd plebbit humour. Same as Adventure Time and any other show on CN and Adult Swim.

>summer fag doesn't know what a summer fag is

I assume community was all around garbage too?

Alright, what do you consider real humor then?

The show's pretty good though, who gives a fuck what the fanbase is like

this meme of saying "(insert verb)+(insert random name) to trick other people into thinking you friends is fucking gay, kill yourself. now.

He's referring to the creator of the series Justin roiland since its likely a dude like that would browse shitholes like this.

Maybe something that can make someone that has more than 2 brain cells laugh

Sweet child of summer....

Hes talkint about the creator of the show you tard monkey. Hes been known to post on Sup Forums railing his own show to see what people think about it truely.

I meant examples dipshit.

>frequents Sup Forums
>doesn't know who Justin is

Summerfag detected

Either a masterb8r or fucking retard

Underage bitch

Justin, isn't it time for bed? Or is the sun up already for you?

shut up donald you don't belong here

Justin roiland is the voice of rick and morty, and he sometimes comes to the chan to get the scoop on how people feel about the show

IMO Venture Bros. is an underrated masterpiece. But it's about the only original series from Adult Swim that I'd really say I give a shit about.

First few seasons of Archer before it also turned into lel randumb shit, for example.

visit 4 chan sometimes
-see every time gay and furry(fox humans fucking fox humans)
-threads full of guys dressing like girls
-gg i wonder which fan base(since these threads are always here its a base) are more shit
-gg

Venture Bros did okay in the beginning but later on the creators seem to have run out of ideas.

I'd say Korgoth is the true masterpiece of [a-s] despite there being only one episode.

Bye Justin go make us more episodes fuckslave Jew

>he thinks his opinion matters this much

>Replying to obvious bait
Oh sweet summer child o'mine

Edit: Boondocks was actually pretty good too, until Aaron left the show.

VB definitely hit its peak in seasons 2-4, but I still enjoy the recent stuff myself.

Supermansion is worth watching. Bryan cranston from breaking bad voices the main character

i love it when people swim against the stream to look cool.

we know you like it, we know your trolling.

kill yourself you attention whore.

the irony of you posting a trump picture and saying that is top notch excellente that's a spicy meme

i only watched few youtube scenes from this cartoon...idk its okay...but wont watch whole episodes

now go back mastrubate to your human foxes and dress like a gir
gg

>Rick and Morty is a terrible show and their fans are some of the cringiest out there. Prove me wrong
Um, proving shit is a fact issue, not an opinion issue. So, you cannot be proven wrong because it is an opinion of yours. However, it is a FACT that it has fans, so you are wrong to them.
Oops, I know this is Sup Forums, sorry for bringing reason and logic into this.