2. Ryan
3. Brady
4 Roethlisberger
(but they're all pretty close)

>Brady
>Rodgers
>Roth
>Ryan

They're all stupid good though, easily better than most of the league. And most years, Rodgers would beat Brady, but the guy's taking that 'revenge tour' meme to heart.

>Ryan over Brady
Do you just start watching football 4 years ago, how fuckifn dumb are you. Brady>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>Current:
>1. Rodgers
>2. Ryan
>3. Brady

jesus are people this retarded

Brady, Rodgers, Ryan, Burger

Brady, Ryan, and Rodgers are all having great seasons this year and are definitely around the same ranking. Rapeburger is a fucking joke though

1. Based Godgers
4. the other three cucks

Healthy Ben is best

1. ben on one of the steelers super on nights
2. rodgers
3. ryan
4. normal ben
5. schaub
90001. 40% completion 2 picks mcgee

Rodgers
Brady
Ryan
Roethlisberger

Brady played like shit yesterday. Stop crying patcuck.

tom
aaron
ben
ryan

there's no other correct answer.

>being this mad
KEK, Brady is still the goat qb

how is this wrong? did you watch them play this week?
we're talking absolutely right this second, not career

As of this moment:

1. Rodgers
2. Brady
3. Ryan
4. Roethlisberger

They're all different kinds of top QBs though so this is kind of nice

Rodgers: Goat, probably a jedi.
Ryan: If bruce lee played football.
Brady: Showing signs of decline, held up by good team
Roflburger: Needs to be euthanized.

I remember when you niggers said Ryan was going to get exposed in the playoffs

No one agreed he was elite

Where the fuck are you now faggots?

Right now?

Rodgers
Ryan
Brady
Ben

Winning 1 game doesn't make you elite, not even making the Owl makes you elite ie Kaepernick, Grossman, Peyton 2016, Eli, Flacco etc

Ryan is still NOT elite, he's just finally having his meme year that B level QBs have.

>Ryan isn't elite, he's just playing at an elite level!!
kys

>put up almost 300 yds and 2 tds against the league consensus best defense
>lol Brady sucks

Man this board is fucking awful or full of kids or both.

Brady >>>>>>>>Rapethisburger > gay boy >>>>>>>>>>> ryan

This

They all have rediulous stats so it is better to rank the players around them.

Oline:
1. Steelers
2. Packers
3. Falcons
4. Patriots

WRs:
1. Atlanta/packers (If jordy/adams are back next week)
2. Steelers
3. Patriots

RBs
1. Steelers
2. Patriots
3. Falcons
4. Packers

Defense:
1. Steelers
2. Patriots
3. Packers
4. Falcons

That means the ranking is:
1. Steelers
2. Packers
3. Atlanta/Patriots

Which is funny because Houston exposed the pats but had no offense to take advantage of it.

Atlantas defense is garbage so if they fg or three and out Rodgers will punish the. If jordy AND adams are out green bay is in trouble.

Steelers look really good at the moment. KC is a really tough team to slow down at home.

3 points at a time bby

People actually believe the Packers WRs are good. Wow that is hilarious.

As a pats fan I'm okay with this

>Houston best D in the league exposed pats
>Win by 18

Riiiiggghhhttt

Why would Adams be out? He came back in the game from that tweeked ankle

You must be a steelers fan. They played like hot garbage last night.

>had no offense to take advantage of the exposure
Game would've been a lot closer if Brock was game manager tier

The game was close, Pats didn't pull away with it until mid 4th quarter. Like you said if Houston had anything of a competent O they probably win that game.

Trust me Patsfags are more worried than they sound, well at least the smart ones are especially with no Gronk and Chris Hogan not 100%. The only positive for them is that it's @ NE, @ Pitt or on a neutral field Pitt is the favorite.

Uhhh Roethlisberger has two rings to Rodgers one. For career wise that trumps stats, the ultimate goal is to win championships

You're a faggot.

How is Ryan not first and Ben not last? Ryan basically played a perfect game and Ben threw nothing but picks

>putting Matt "0 rings" Ryan over a two-time Super Bowl champion

This is horrible

Atlanta RBs>Pats RBs and Atlanta Defense>Packers Defense

>Steelers look really good at the moment
How? Red Zone offense was atrocious.

>Houston defense exposed the Pats
>still let them score 30+

???

>muh rings

Give Big Ben the shit-ass defenses Ryan has been saddled with his whole career and see if he still has those rings.

>Carrer Overall
1. Brady
2. Rodgers
3. Rothlisburger
4. Ryan

>This Season
1. Ryan
2. Rodgers
3. Brady
4. Rothlisburger

Ryan is all but officially getting the MVP now that the Cowboys are out.

This

Pretty much.
Ryan is easily playing his best yeat right now.
Brady is great for his age, but his age is showing.
Rodgers is on fire but we can't just forget about the first half of the season.
Ben has the most powerful offense in the league and he gimps it down a few levels. If any of the other 3 had Ben's O line they would be undefeated.

>Super Bowl XL
>Ben Roethlisberger
>Compl/Atts: 9/21
>Yards: 123
>TD: 0
>INT: 2
>Rating: 22.6

Ben Burger was barely involved in his first Super Bowl. So, it doesn't count.

>signs of decline
>best TD:INT ratio in history
>literally only threw INTs because Floyd can't catch

This is correct.

No one can do what Rodgers can and I say this as a burrs fan.

No one's more clutch than Brady, ever, IMO.

Rapelessburger has a style similar to Rodgers but he's old now.

Ryan has a ridiculous offense so if you shut down Jones he can beat you elsewhere. Hard to pin which falcons team we see next Sunday.

When it's all said and done I don't think Rodgers is going to have all the stats from less playing time but again and again he's shown that he plays the position better than anyone.

You do realize they vote on MVP after the last game of the season but before the first playoff game. Nothing that has happened in the playoffs affect MVP voting. Which is why it will be Ryan or Rodgers. Probably Ryan.

MVP voting already happened, doesn't include ploffs. I think Ryan won regardless though, he got a lot of good press thanks to his great week 17 performance.

Also Brady isn't getting enough credit for maintaining this level without Gronk. He's got the worst WR core by far out of the 4. People like to jack Belichik off, but the guy hasn't drafted a single decent skill position player during Brady's tenure. Busts galore.

Other 3 teams have primarily draft picks making up their receiving groups, running backs, and TEs. Patriots are all free agents except Edelman because Belichik can't draft offense for shit. Solid at drafting defense though, respect.

>You do realize they vote on MVP after the last game of the season but before the first playoff game. Nothing that has happened in the playoffs affect MVP
If this is the case, which would be contrary to literally all reporting, then Elliot has a chance.

Voting happens before playoffs but the voters can change their votes.

This happened 2 years ago when Watt originally had the most votes but then they changed it to Rodgers.

They can change their votes.
Happens a lot actually.

You know, they exposed that the best defense in the playoffs could stop Pats from putting up 40 points.

Ha, checkmate Brady fags.

Tom Brady is the best quarterback of all time

I'd say Ryan/Brady/Rodgers are all up there, the only outlier right now is Rapistburger, dude has such an amazing offense around him and he still couldnt get it in the end zone.

1. Rodgers

Canyon Gap

2. Rapistburger
3. Matty """Ice"""
4. Brady

>hasn't drafted a skill position in Brady's tenure

Belichick drafted the best TE to ever play.

>Tom Brady is the best quarterback of all time
Meh.
Huge pats fan here. He gets way too much of the credit for the team's success.
2002 is my favorite owl and he was pretty worthless in it.
Even 2 years ago, it was the defense that won that game. And yet all I see from people is BRADY and GRONK.
Its Bill. Its always been Bill
Brady is great, but he's not the reason for iur success

are we going by GOAT rankings or quality of play rankings?
if we are going GOAT rankings
brady > rodgers > ben > ryan

if we are going quality of play (entire career)
rodgers > brady > ben > ryan

if we are going quality of play (this season)
ryan > brady > rodgers >>> ben

>best
no
>greatest
absolutely

Nah.
Go back and watch the pats super bowl wins. He's not the reason.
He even gave the super bowl MVP car to Buttler because he knew he didnt deserve it.

Still a great QB

>Brady bad in one game, all games before it dont count

>Defense does its job and finally gets a stop, Brady getting them the lead in the first place now invalid.

You arent a pats fan faggot, gtfo

Holy shit this so much. Thank you.
There is nothing more sufferable as a pats fan than millenialshitters that can't name anyone on the team besides those two.
You can tell that we have a gigantic bandwagoner population that will subside when they retire.

>Apelanta fans think Ryan will win the MVP
>after Rodgers said "I think that we can run the table."
>not understanding that "Cinderella" story shit sells better than even Dallass hype
if stats were king, Drew Brees would be the 10-year consecutive MVP

You're getting a Green Bay - Steelers rematch from 2011 and Aaron Rodgers is going to be the MVP of the Year and Super Bowl, and you're doing to like it.

Then you'll get mad and say it's all pointless to watch before tuning in next year for 10 minutes of ads between snaps

>RBs
>3. Falcons

youre joking right

Season
>Ryan
>Brady
>Rodgers
>Rapist

Career
>Brady
>Rodgers
>Rapist
>Ryan

>Brady bad in one game, all games before it dont count
Never said that. Of you read my whole post youll see that I claimed he was great. And he is.

But this notion that Brady is the reason the team is where it is and has had its siccess... iy just diesnt add up. Ive been watching Pats games for two decades. He's an awesome QB, but the pats ate much more a team effort than QB centric team. And Brady himself would tell you, and has told, the same.

The fact that Matt Ryan was able to do that against the Seahawks, even if that defense is hobbled, is very impressive.

This is why i always differentiate between patsfans and bradyfans.

Patsfans are great. Some of the best in the league.
Bradyfags are uneducated and pretty annoying.

You have to be fucking kidding me to think that the Pats have a better RB than the Falcons.

I'm still here you choke-artist domebabby memer, enjoy Rodgers cock in your stomach next week

matty ice> tom brady > gayrodgers > rapeyourburger

>Team game relies on team do to things cause QBs cant throw passes to themselves, poster in between sucking cock and posting smug shit online thinks he made some insightful remark.

Seriously? Are you this retarded?

First of all, all offenses are QB centric, they touch the ball every god damn play. You think the Pats would be were they are with Mark Sanchez?

Second, you totally downplay the importance of having someone like Tom Brady on the team, Last time I checked when they played the Bills without TB they put up zero points. Where was that "Team effort" then?

Stop sucking dicks and posting stupid shit while chugging gallons of semen.

1, big ben
2, rodgers
3, ryan
4, brady

>played like "shit"
>still put up 30+ points

okay

Ryan fucking sucks. Receiver babby.

Packers receivers suck though

>core

jordy and cobb are both very good
adams and cook are both good if they can catch (more often than not)
geronimo is looking very promising
richard rodgers has pretty good hands if he can get open

ATL's defense is better than the Pack's.
>inb4 you post their total yardage rankings
The Falcon's defense has been playing at a higher level since the bye. Lots of rookies and second years starting that are starting to gel.

>which would be contrary to literally all reporting
No it wouldn't. The MVP has always been voted on before the playoffs happen.

Rankings weighted towards current but not "herp derp only last game / this season matters":
1. Rodgers
2. Brady
3. Big Ben at home
4. Ryan
Power Gap
5. Big Ben on Road

Jordy is good because of Rodgers. Cobb sucks and is invisible 99% of the time. Adams is an inconsistent moron.

Richard Rodgers shouldn't even be in the league.

Jared Cook is their best receiver. Lol.

This is some next level delusion. Why do Packers fans want to convince themselves that their team is garbage?

Retard alert

This

So they can be next in line to give Rodgers a reach around.

Packers fans are what people call Pats fans.

We love brady but we love the rest of the team, Packers fans just gush over Rodgers and call everyone else shit.

>Huge pats fan here.

Because the media has deluded them into thinking that Rodgers literally does everything singlehandedly

I guarantee you Rodgers is giving Jared Cook the greatest succ of his life after that catch yesterday

>Patriots have drafted Bill Belicheck 199th pick overall !
When did Bill play QB? Did I miss something?

>Hur he calls the plays
Also, its the defenses fault the game even got that close, if they stopped the bullshit early on it wouldn't have come down to a end zone interception. Brady put them, like always, in the position to win the game. Just like how he put them up to win against the Giants the defense constantly let him down. But you know, you're a huge pats "fan"

1. Brady
2. Rodgers
3. Rapistburger
4. Ryan

Don't know why, but I laughed really hard at 40% completion 2 picks mcgee

>1. 0 TDs with AB and Bell
Pretty shit list so far.

I'm sorry bro, but NE is not a good matchup for Sixburg. Their solid run D mitigates Bell and Belichick is good at taking away single threat receivers (remember what he did to Megatron in his prime with a shit secondary?). What kind of weapons does that leave the Steelers on offense? How are they going to outscore a team that just put up 34 on the best d in the league while committing 3 turnovers?

Really, how do you see the Steelers so favorably?

brady
rodgers
ben
matt

>all these niggas sleeping on Big Ben
Just you wait for the pats game