Hey boys

Hey boys.

My bf does not make me wet anymore. I only get super turned on by odd, exotic males. It freaks me out even.
My favourite type has started being black men. Obama was my first black crush about 2 months ago. Then I started being really into short men, and eventually midgets. In fact, just seeing a guy like that in real life makes my knees quiver.
Gradually I started getting into Jews, Japanese and Korean dudes, overly skinny or disabled/ morbidly obese guys.
Even worse is that I'm a fairly young, somewhat athletic and "cute" (as some of my friends have told me), girl.¨

I don't want my guy to be in the back of my priorities list. How do I get him in the front?
Oh, and also, do any of you guys on here know how to train your bf to get into cuckholding? Thank you so much in advance! :)

- Ella.

Please help ;(

Yay, another cuckold roleplay fantasy thread!
And so soon after the other one failed abysmally!

Now you're a "fairly young, somewhat athletic and "cute" (as some of your friends have told you), girl" - gosh, this is novel stuff!
Fresh ideas flow unto Sup Forums like a faunt of kinky fun.

Tell us more about your fantasies OP.

Pic related, they're both me! Honest!

Fuck off cuckendorf god damn this shit is fucking pathetic

How to get man into cuckold
>tell you man you want a threesome with you and your sister or best friend
>fuck him senseless
>wait a week (a full week)
>jump in front of a bus

I come on here to share my suffering and some quirky dweeb starts acting like I get something out of lying about this.

Day of the rope is coming for you Bettendorf, and your asian step mommy I'd Gunna make daddy very happy when you are gone

*is

I'm a filthy phone poster

Yes, and your descriptions are so life-like and plausible. Almost like someone would talk in real life!

And not at all like, say, something you'd read on fetlife or other amateur erotic fiction sites for the chronically dim and hungry.

I don't know what this is and I am not a part of this.

I know how you feel. My bf complains about me making him wear a chtulu mask but ever since we got it our sex life has improved like 600% percent. Only nagging thing is he can't breath too good in it so his stamina is bad and I have to get on top more.

Fake.

And gay,

Tits with timestamp or GTFO.

Any other response = newfag.

Well before you can get any answers from us, you need to supply us with a timestamped pic of your tits and preferably your pussy as well

You are not entitled to see my boobs just because I asked you for advice.
We can be friends tho.

>Fake.
>And gay,
>Tits with timestamp or GTFO.
>Any other response = newfag.

Fucking this

Nope. You make demands you supply tits first

Thanks user, I needed this pic

Kek fuck you and SAGE

>asking Sup Forums for advice
You must be new here
>not supplying timestamp tits
You must be new here

Now fuck off faggot Cuckendorf

First you supply the titties
Then you get the answers
Then you get the respect

Titties answers respect
Lil Kim wrote a song about this

My name is Angelica.

NO I BROKE THE DAM CUCKENDORF

My name is nigger jim

FIne. Will upload my tits.

I knew it. It smelled in here.
Less talky more posty

They better be nigger tits for nigger jim

They call me nigger Jim cause I own the most niggers

There you go.
Now give me my advice that I've been asking for, fuckers.

Thems ain't nigga titties

14:05. That's my timezone. Eurotrash detected. Kanker op flikker. Merde. Puta. Schweinhund.

No. But they are mine.
Now answer my question please.

Only serious advice from now on, please.

kill yourself cuckenburg

why take a photo from bondage seflie folder and edit it in a timestamp?
If these are your tits. Then why coudlnt you take a foto with your phone? Wouldnt be that much easier?
FAKE DETECTED!!!!

And your question:
These fantasy´s come and go and evolve. So wait until its over or something your bf can do. And if you cant get wet from a person your supposed to love or just like very much than something in generell is wrong.

Thank you for the advice user. :3
If you have kik i can show you some stuff privately...

yeah, send me something ;)
kik: annihilator3000

fucking kek thinks that he is me.
But sry already fapped today dont need something privat but thanks :)