I just got over a court case with my ex and my life is falling apart
>ex breaks up with me
>takes child, no visitation
>get depressed, haven't seen kid in 3 weeks now
>washes garnished because child support
>living off of 850-900 a month now
>only take home 50-70 for food
>lawyer demands 4000 within next month or he's suing me for lack of payment
I had a decent life before, now everything is falling apart and I don't know what to do. I haven't eaten in 2 days now
Fuck

Start drinking and taking drugs,
Worked well for me..

You should have used a condom. You had a chance to prevent this and you blew it, you brought this upon yourself.

You need money for that.

Isn't there a way to file to needs based child support or someshit if you're not making enough to pay child support.

i can give you a blowjob if you want

You just need to steal money or rob people.
You dumb fuck

>haha kids are bad, mgtow amirite
She was a qt3.14/10 and was very introverted, we were together for 6 years and then she suddenly changed and became really wild, not sure what the fuck happened.

Tried, they said I still make too much even though I'm barely surviving paying for food

>let's beat the law and make other people hate me even more
>ha, stealing is easy, fuck the establishment
No. I'm not digging myself deeper, user.

Would rather a few shekels for the month.

Try negotiating a deal with your dick head lawyer. Tell him you'll pay x amount of money per x amount of time. Try also making money from something else, like drawing hentai or some shit. I don't fuckin know, just make more money if you can.
>Goodluck.jpg

Just make less money. You'll get fucked over less this way

nigga, hot bitches are never introverted and bitches in general will switch at the drop of a hat

give in dude, what are there going to do to you if you dont pay?, lock you up? you get 3 meals at day in jail and you have a shelter over your head, if your ex got away with no visits to your kid then you are fucked and if you keep your job like this you will go broke and or sick, just let go and let the shit hit the fan,be like germany in may of 1945, in ruins.

Fake your death, OP.
Camwhoring to gay men is also a good option.

>She was a qt3.14/10 and was very introverted, we were together for 6 years and then she suddenly changed and became really wild, not sure what the fuck happened.
she got bored of pretending to be a good wife and you fell for her mask, women have it so easy with cucks like you lmao

Pull a Walter White and become a meth cook

Mow lawns for cash. Use cash for food and gas for mower.

You could look into plasma donation centers and make another 60-80/week on average, other than that idk OP, good luck

you fell for the relationship meme.

fucking faggot kys

Understandable have a good day

the reason why your wife left you is because you are a stupid Sup Forums cunt