youtube.com/watch?v=CD5LOLmvj9U
youtube.com/watch?v=iBFsJk6PWu0
youtube.com/watch?v=6E4DB_Smchg
youtube.com/watch?v=QVamFiNw-rs
youtube.com/watch?v=N6U2ubpBd28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that Brian can no longer hold a note for more than a second:

youtube.com/watch?v=CD5LOLmvj9U

Why is this rich faggot wearing Ralph Lauren instead of something of quality like Brooks Brothers?

JUST

I-is he dying bros
I felt nothing for Bowie but Wilson death will affect me hard

I just know that when he dies I'm gonna fall into a weird depression where I won't want to listen to anything :(

Let's be real here. It's not like he released several truly great albums. Only one. Compare that to Bowie who released several godtier albums between 1970 and 1980.

>Bowie
>godtier

*sighs loudly*
Here we go again...

Brian is in his 70's and he's had a history of substance abuse problems, it's going to happen eventually. He's lived an accomplished life though, so at least there's that.

if dubs he is eternal

Not so fast

oh wow is almost like people age and shit

The fact that this faggot will probably out live brain is depressing.

why does Kek let him live?

This man single handedly destroyed the beach boys.

Nah he wrote some great tunes.

name one Mike Love song that even comes close to a Brian Wilson song

Don't Go Near the Water

[under copyright law]

Yeah, of anything he single handedly saved them

youtube.com/watch?v=iBFsJk6PWu0

All I Wanna Do

trips beat dubs
he dies on christmas

I see we're at a dubs stalemate
Next dubs decides if he lives or dies

He looks like shit for his age though.
Ringo is older than him and looks great

55 > 33
Nice try Mike you asshole

Ringo doesn't even look like Ringo though.

Ringo actually died in the 80s and, like McCartney, they replaced him, but they replaced Ringo with Yasser Arafat

If digits Brian Wilson will outlive Mike Love.

Ann Wilson, Joan Baez, Paul McCartney, and Smokey Robinson all sound great still

It's really going to cut deep when Bruce dies. Such an underrated and underappreciated member. Every single song he wrote for the boys was great. You can't deny that some of his tracks outdid Brian's.

I was expecting worse, frankly.

Bruce gets overlooked because he gets lumped in with Mike, but he doesn't deserve the hate. He seems like a nice bloke for a start.

brian will outlive mike

Keep in mind that Brian had a very unhealthy life. Gained 300 pounds, lost it, then gained some weight back. Not only that, he was mentally ill, and was physically and mentally abused by his "phycologist" who overdosed him with medications and took a shit ton of his money and pretty much controlled his life.

he's a spineless yes man, which is arguably worse than being an asshole

But he wrote better songs than Carl, Dennis, Mike and Al.

mike dies next; brian will be the last living beach boy

He was a hired-hand though, at least originally, so it's understandable that he had a "shut up and do the job" mentality.
Al Jardine deserves some more credit as well, at the very minimum for trying to stop them from recording Summer in Paradise. Mike responded by suspending him from the group prior to recording for having a "severe attitude problem."

Truth spoke

AHAHAHAH GET FUCKED MIKE

youtube.com/watch?v=6E4DB_Smchg

never forget

11/11/2017
RIP

Dubs and Trips. It is done. Mike will die before Brian.

Because Kek is a god of chaos, like Xom in Dungeon Crawl. He's interested in things that are entertaining to him and nothing more. He probably enjoys fucking with mortals by letting Mike Love outlive Brian.

He's right though, the beach Boys fuckin blow lol

>This man single handedly saved* The Beach Boys

FTFY

can I get a quick rundown on Mike Love?

Mike wanted to play safe surf and rock n roll music because it was what gave the band the most attention. Brian wanted to make more experimental pop masterpieces.

Mike wanted to keep the band alive and successful. With Pet Sounds, Brian screwed over his bandmates lefting them out of the creative process. Why didn't Brian quit the Beach Boys if he wanted to do his own thing? Because his band's popularity and their touring gave him the money and freedom to allow him to hang out with his hipster friends and be the "sensitive creative genius" that reddit loves.

>tfw my pasta
Im so proud

Brain literally wrote every beach boy song in the 60's, what the fuck are you talking? Every song that made them big was because of Brain. It wasn't until he heard The Beatles Rubber Soul when he decided he wanted to actually make music that wasn't just sufin and cars. And guess what, everyone of the members (beside Mike obviously) loved Pet Sounds. Due to smaller record sales than they previously had, Mike went all Jew and demanded to make gay pop song again instead of helping Brain finish SMiLE. And because of that we got Summer In Paradise, the Mike Love project. It's considered one of the worst album of all time and barely sold 10,000. Sold so bad their label went under. If it wasn't for Brain making number 1 hits, the Beach boys would've never been famous, they would've never been the influence they are today, hell they would've never been signed in the first place.

Mike got the hotter wife, the band name, the money and wrote their biggest hit.

Brian Wilson got...Reddit's approval? Brian is probably browsing Reddit right now.

Based Love is probably cruising on Sup Forums right now getting some good vibrations from this thread then fucking his wife's big juicy bubble butt.

Seeing him like this hurts. Paul McCartney is still able to run and jump around while playing. Brain needs to be seated while preforming because he can't walk for long.

Not enough people know this. In fact a lot of casual music fans think he's the face of the beach boys. The bad guy always wins.

Wouldn't it be Nice really needed that "Good night baby, sleep tight baby" line to make it work.

lol. right.

Virtually unlistenable without those listens tbvhwyfamalam

I ' M F E D U P W I T H T H I S
W O R L D

I swear you guys have been waiting for this guy to die the past 3 years

>quality
>Brooks Brothers

The recent stuff is all made in China

so is 95% of shit out there you nearsighted boner

still 100 times better than ralph lauren

The minute he goes we're taking credit for it

Both shit

Real answer
youtube.com/watch?v=QVamFiNw-rs

Except that's wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=N6U2ubpBd28

He's alright. The songs he wrote for Sunflower were both standouts. But he also wrote Disney Girls, which is very nearly the worst track on Surfs Up

I love Brian but this thread makes me lel pretty hard

kek
this is true

A cool guy who Reddit loves to hate on because it gives purpose to their sad lives.

Mike Love raped Brain when he was little and sold his prepubescent pictures long into the 70s, driving brain into an autistic rage and 20 year depression

kek, nice meme kid

You really have no idea what you are talking about. Rubber Soul had little to do with the creation of Pet Sounds, which isn't even that much better than their other albums. And Mike was never a collaborator on Smile. Smile was just Brian's drug-fueled schizophrenic project that was never going to be what he had hoped.

>worse than the feet song

Terrible fucking song, I literally thought it was ironically bad

Will he ever recover

I did say nearly the worst. Almost every track on the first half is a strong contender

kek based van dyke

But Mike Love has the best face of all the Beach Boys at this point in time, including Van Dyke Parks.
That insult falls flat, he basically burned himself.

he looks like a fucking prune

>van dyke parks burning mike love on my birthday
Neato

Van Dyke is such a bitch, but I love him for it

happy birthday

still has more hair follicles than me and I'm 20 years old