I have been very conscience about my dick. Is this a small dick? Honestly

I have been very conscience about my dick. Is this a small dick? Honestly...

Yup....

Yes. Even my dick is bigger than that.

Go shave, then an hero in the most painful and horrific way possible, like disembowelling yourself on webcam

yeah that's a small penis. not a micro penis at least

/thread

yes but dosent matter, you have ten fingers to play

Prove it!

Dude, your penis looks like it's 3 inches. Every single man on this planet who has a dick has a bigger dick than you.

Doesn't really matter man, so long as it functions it won't impede in a relationship.

dont worry, fucking my gf to multiple orgasms nearly every day with this small pencil

That's about the size of my dick.
I've got two FBs, one has been a regular for about 5 years now through multiple boyfriends and most of those boyfriends were twice the size of me.

Distance from the edge to sink is 5in. I'm a big fat dude.

does sperm come out of it?

Disgusting.

Nice photo shop work..

Umm... yeah

>Know that feel

It's about average, and I've seen my fair share to know.

Hit the gym, lose some weight and it'll make that fatty area above it recede a bit. It'll make it bigger.

And please, for the love of god, don't shave your pubes completely if you're a pretty hairy guy. Trim it down, not too short either. Shave your balls though.

wat?

Appreciate the tip

why?

Female here. All my bf's younger than you had bigger dicks....

Don't listen to these faggots who are jealous. You're average dude. Nothing to be ashamed of nor brag about. Use it well for bragging rights.

Should I spell it out for you again?

>younger than you
REALLY reaching her for the insult since you've no idea how old op is.

Lol you wish

whats shooped there?

Well congratulations!

Average. Only sluts would have an issue with it. Normal chicks would be fine with it

Congrats on being a whore so young!

True but he looks older than 25 so...

Thanks

2 bfs wow!!!! Im such a slut. Maybe 1 would not make me a whore?!

Wow... you can age someone by their pubs?

Guys can't be sluts, sorry user

So when you say "ALL MY BF'S" you're really talking shit because you have nothing to compare it to.

I was talking about his gut and dont tell me he looks 18 or younger than that i know you assumed he was an older guy looking at his pic so dont lie

Yeah i shouldve said 2 but dont be an asshole you probably have no one in your life so shut up plus the nudes i've gotten in the past they were bigger than that but his thing is normal it's just small

tbh i think it's normal. i think lots of these faggots on here just exaggerate their dick sizes because they're self concious little pricks. at least you're being honest, but please, shave those disgusting ass pubes, no one wants to fuck that

>exchanging nudes
>still a slut
Married with two kids. Nice try. Don't be an asshole yourself, telling a guy with an average size penis he's small you whorey tart.

>titsorgtfo
Until evidence is provided otherwise, you're a lonely user like everyone else

My dick is that size when flaccid, and I think my dick is small :s

I've gotten them i didnt use the word EXCHANGE you pos learn how to read. No different than you fucking losers asking for naked girls on here you desperate pos

Yes, but is not to a micropenis

1 Shave

2 Hit the gym

3 Learn to eat properly ( not talking just about food here, look up some tutorial and watch it with atention)

4 Go to clubs, bars, and talk to people in the street( even with old people, if you can keep a conversation with those old lady's you can do anything)

5 Keep the trying to be a good looking guy, be more self-concious about yourself like you're right now

And save this image about women and getting laid (also have another about life in general)