Piccolo

Tenshinhan

They're both terrible fathers

Trunks

Guts

Goku by a large margin

You should thank me for letting you live

Fuck sonic you BETA faggot glue eating neck beard

vegeta is a worse father, he for sure beats bulma.

Pecking order

Well, he did kick off at Beerus that one time, so I don't think so.

Beerus is the man. All heil.

There's no time to play games. You won't even get the chance.

Vegeta is a full blood saiyen who lived his life on planet Vegeta, he is also a prince. He has true saiyen genes that make him cool, edgy and with a great will to fight. He seen some shit but is is able to overcome his troubled past en become stronger every day. He also has the hottest gf that dbz has to offer.

Goku is a fagget without a personality ever since he fell on his head as a baby

Vegeta
Not sayin' Goku isn't a better fighter.
That being said, Freeza is taking the villain thing to a new level in Super atm.

Wew Frieza comes back from the death for a 6th time? Glad I dropped dragonball super after 5 episodes. It's a disgrace.

Goku, but Vegeta's willpower is something to consider by itself.

Your opinion is valid, but I think it's been fantastic. Much better than some parts of Z

Yamcha

>comes back from death
Actually he's still dead, they just let him out on a 24 hour pass like they did with Goku. Also he's only come back to life once, the other times he technically never explicitly died.

Vegeta

You're going straight to hell!

Best and only answer

I really hate that sonic turned into such a retarded meme. Just another part of my childhood that got shit on.

Sonic has always been a retarded game for furries, man

I guess if you're 14 "always" would apply.

If you don't like it, you don't like it.
I think it stays true to the progression of dbz. We get to see bulla born and pan learn to fly. We see more of Mr.Satan and Android 18 living their lives. We get to see Majin Buu fight properly in a tournament (To bad it's fat buu not kid buu) We get a huge chunk of future trunks and his life with Mai (Including their young selves meeting) and so on. Not to mention Freeza's training and Golden Form.
I mean if you liked Dbz and want to see 'what happens next', super is good.
The premise as a whole (the universe tournament) is kinda of strange, but the story is pretty good.

simultaneously the most and least hype moment of dragonball super so far. vegetto reappears, there's an asspull retcon so that they can unfuse, and it turns out Trunks is basically the same strength as the fusion?

I'm a huge fan of Trunks but this was fucked up.

Yeah they built it up just to disappoint everyone. He was cool for a few mins but got overshadowed by Trunks way too easily.

Check out my song I made for Vegeta please.

youtube.com/watch?v=I-TdHrPRlUA

Also I think Goku has the better attitude, Vegeta chokes once he realizes he is outmatched, whereas Goku remains determined. But I like Vegeta's moveset more, and you know hes out for blood when he fights, its not about lol fun, he just wants to kill your ass.

Well they kinda beat the evil villan attacks earth to death. With this concept they can now come up with characters that aren't evil like toppo and the pride troopers.

It's not about lol fun to goku, it's just that saiyans live to fight, so any time they face a challenge they get excited.

>Galactic overlord popo -> Kami -> the dirt -> the maggots in the dirt -> vegeta -> goku -> z "fighters"

Oh not to mention a Female Super Saiyan and a Female Legendary Super Saiyan (Chick Brolly)

Im not a furry and i did not know sonic is connected to furry people. tought it was wolves and ponies. but anyway i just post to mess wwith people who start a DBZ thread hoping to get trips

And to top it all off, Trunks chose to live in a completely different timeline? What's the fucking difference between him and future Mai going off into a different future and staying in the current timeline?

Toriyama just didn't want the Tournament of Power to be easily solved by having Trunks as the tenth warrior? That's the only reason I can see for it. Gotta have those filler segments while the ring's being built, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zw6YxwOcg_A

Here's the thing , as a vegeta fan , i gotta put certain "hightlights" of him above goku , shit like his sacrifice , final flash against cell , raging against beerus , etc.
However , if we were to pit vegeta in general against goku up to the point where gohan beat cell , goku's a better character. Past that point , goku became a caricature of himself , hes just the "dude with the plot armor". He has no real , definable character traits , wishes , dreams , shit like that. All he is a punching bag that wants to punch back.
So at this point in time , with goku being as bland as sand , vegeta takes over.
Power wise , meh , we can argue over that for 6 decades and only come to the conclussion that we're autists. Power levels are bullshit anyway.

The whole conclusion to Trunks saga felt rushed or something. Just a very unsatisfying conclusion that I still don't fully understand to be honest. But hey, it wouldn't be dragonball if parts of it weren't ridiculous and terrible. The good stuff makes up for it.

I FORGOT KAMI'S STOOL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No.
DBS is full of fan service and shitty incoherence.
Kaioken/Mirai Trunk/Freezer => Fucking fan service
Zamasu defeated by Trunk but not by Vegeto SSGSS.
The famous 70% of beerus...
And finally the childish aspect compare to DBZ
Sorry but no.
I dont say that DB is flawless but DBS didnt bring real change or interest

'childish' is the show returning to it's comedy roots

Yeah you can tell that DB is losing a lot of its edge. I miss the days of namek where you got to see multiple bad guys literally get killed and blown the fuck away, mostly by vegeta. Sometimes I just want to see these super powerful beams actually turn people to ashes. I mean whens the last time someone got properly dealt with?

It had no comedy roots except some dark humor. The original dbz is full of blood swearing and people killed on camera. And I mean in its original Japanese form.

Don't tell me you're one of those guys who watched DBZ but not DB?

Yes, fan service is what we wanted.
More trunks, Android 18, female saiyans, Majin Buu fighting, Android 18, Vegeto making an appearance, Krillin being a cop, Oh and Android 18
That 70% thing is a Movie reference, and in General Movie feats and quotes (Whilst cannon) They are considered secondary to the series. But even then, It is, or isn't a plot hole. Move on.

All i'm saying is; If you liked Db enough to want to see what happens next, Super is doing a good job.

Yeah, why is it a bad thing that they are pleasing their audience?

Probably because in the early days akira was just a struggling young artist drawing whatever he pleased. Now the series is so mainstream hes probably a lot more careful about the content. Gone are the days of evil gay pedophile generals and teens showing their pussies to pervy old men for dragonballs

I've seen them both. You probably jizzed over gt.

The clear response of either a 10 year old, or a 35 year old virgin who has multiple Naruto headbands.

So I'm talking about the comedy roots of the whole series. Not just from when DBZ started. GT is fine on it's own, but I cant take it seriously as a continuation of DBZ

because pleasing the audience often ends up in the story going to SHIT

Not so far. In my opinion, anyway. I do understand why people think it's getting away from itself a bit, though. It's over the top, I just happen to like that sort of thing.

They are attempting to please everyone which is impossible and muddles up the series

Goku is the chill dad thats never home and vegeta is the dick dad that never wants to be bothered in his home office/den

You can't say roots when it happened 10 years later. It was an evolution into coned and other tropes that now dominate and shitify the series.

>jeets

Goku is great and all but vegeta has had better character growth oh and fuck the shitshow called dbs

I guess you can't remember things like goku pantsing bulma and the way goku never took a damn thing seriously. I'm not sure why you think dudes wrong about the humor always being present.

Every time I see a response like this i feel like I'm just reading some anime hipster blog. I don't understand why people think it's changed so much. It's like you just wanna feel cool by acting like it was so much better before. I mean fuck watching dbz Kai it sure as fuck isn't far off.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Listen, all I was trying to say is the more ridiculous and comedic events in super are a fun reference to the original DB, which was a comedy manga above all else to begin with. It evolved into fighting and cool shit, sure, but there's nothing wrong with the show remembering where it came from.

Lmao not thinking that all forms of Buu are superior to all other characters. (or at least villains)

>superior
>every form gets defeated
I mean if you have trouble coming to terms with reality, I suppose that could be reasonable.

/Thread

You gotta keep in mind that every villian will be defeated for fan service and show progression (I'm reasonable). But I feel that most forms of Buu have the potential to be much stronger than most characters. I mean Buu had two moves known as extinction ball and extinction event I believe .... those are two fucking moves that if he powered him self up even more could seriously fuck some shit up. Just sayin.