My girlfriend is acting weird/mean/passive. Its been some days like this

My girlfriend is acting weird/mean/passive. Its been some days like this.
>She has problems at home, she is looking for a new job and has some exams she need to pass no matter what.
>Shes been avoiding me most of the time (no cuck thread, sorry)
>Small replies to my messages, "yes, no, great, ok, dont know"
>I reached my limit after asking whats happening

What should I do? Reply her in the same way? Start avoiding her too? I know if I make the same movements she could react ... or no.

What do you think? Ive been in this situation several times with previous girlfriends but all of them were different and had their reasons.

To be honest op you should probably prepare for the worst but treat as you normally would. That way of she decides to call it quits it won't hurt nearly as much and you won't be to blame.

You sound like a girl yourself.
Man up and don't worry about it

She's probably just stressed man, it'll pass. Don't act the same way back, even though you might feel like you want to, it won't help. You need to explain to her that being open and honest with you about how she feels is best, even if she feels like shit. Be attentive even if it doesn't seem like she appreciates it. Do you get along well normally? Is she normally open with you when there's a problem?

Inb4 hurr she's fucking Tyrone

idiot, just ask her why she do that.

You don't have time to waste; if she want to end the relation ship then do it now

She has a new man, sorry Bro, but I know the signs too well

OP here

We are always great when being together, but lately she had huge arguments with her parents, failed exams and other things like that. She is having a job interview this afternoon.

I already asked her whats happening, she says a few reasons but none of them convince me. Asked if she wanted to end the relationship, but didnt answer neither, just "why are you asking me these things before an interview/exam?"

But she doesnt want to meet. I know she is busy most of the time, but anyone can have a few minutes if you really care about your partner.
>How are you seeing everything between us both? Why dont you tell me whats really happening?
>I see it. Just that. Neither good or bad.
>So, are you staying with me like if you dont care?
>Didnt say that.
>You keep avoiding me all the time
>Right

and so on.

Stop being clingy op. Only time will tell. If she breaks up with you, oh well. People have other shit to worry about to, shit that only they can deal with.
Let her do her own crap and you should probably worry about your own things. Once whatever obstacles pass, she'll probably go back to normal crap.

I believe the term is called "taking a break" though.

She's annoyed with you. I used to annoy the fuck out of my ex by always trying to be around her and help her, etc and it killed the relationship.

Sometimes bitches just want to figure life out for themselves...probably a good time to just say "I know you're under a lot of stress lately and I'd love to help you out in any way I can, whether it be assistance or just giving you the time and space you need to get things figured out on you own".

At the end of all that if she ends up fucking someone else then she really didn't want to be with you anyway so you just deal with it and move on. Not the end of the world.

Why youre single

if pics related, you're fucked

So, should I act like I dont care? Talking about weather, good night, good morning and so on? That wont work.

Ive been helping her with her maths exams, giving her advice about her issues at home and so on. But she always was so happy and grateful about that, now she has changed. I know her parents dont like me, and she is keeping our relationship as a secret. Well, they dont like even her friends, so thats something I got used to.

But I dont know, I already asked her twice about this, because it came out of the blue without a reason.
Last friday we were sleeping together, having dinner and saturday I went with her after her work.
But since this monday everything changed. Its not being clingy, its being surprised why women can change this much without a known reason.

not related ofc

It doesn't look like she's trying. She needs to understand that just because she's feeling shit, you shouldn't be brought down with her. She should be using your support to make herself feel better. You need to say something like "I know you're having a tough time right now, but you're pushing me away when I just want to help you, you need to be honest with me and talk to me about what's going on or this isn't going to work, I'm here for you"
If you make that clear and she replies with something useless like "right" then you should consider the fact that she's not willing to put any effort into your relationship and that it might be best for things to end.

She has lost interest in you as a result of behavior on your part that makes her not want to be around you. This HAPPENS to all men ALL MEN in all relationships with women. So you move on. In the future keep a journal of how long before this happens on average in a relationship so you know how to time the set up for the next.

>look mom, i posted it again

Oh shit, it's fourth time since yesterday. Why do newfucks keep reply to this?
That cockgobbler doesn't even change a single word, nonetheless he keep getting "advice"

my ex acted this way before she dumped me lol

Beat the shit out of her until she confesses her evil doings

Try not talking to her at all. You seem convinced that talking is helping. It is not.

Hard to say op. Post her nudes for a proper diagnosis.

Cease contact with her immediately.
Do not respond to any attempt at contact from her for a week.
Wait.
Wait.
Then wait some more.
She'll make it obvious she wants to continue your relationship, or she won't.

Either way, you retain some dignity and know where you stand.

If the relationship resumes and she falls quickly back into this pathetic habit, ditch her and don't look back.

Some people don't lurk 24/7, user

Is there any possibility there could be another guy in the picture? If so then that has been my experience when they start acting distant. If you truly dont think thats it then id have to say its just the stress and to let it run its course. Also Ive dated girls before where their parents didnt like me and eventually the parents get in their head and convince them to move on. :/

sauce on ops pic?

Don't initiate contact, if she initiates, be cordial, don't small talk, just fuck her. wear protection, don't get cucked, she's hot and probably fucking another dude by now.

She's stressed out homie. Let her finish her shit then move on.

OP again

Tried that in my previous conversations with her. Last one up to 4am. I already stopped giving her all my support or advice, or at least Im not trying that hard, Im not going to be a fool without a reason.

She keeps answering me with those useless words all the time, only talks when its about her, her stupid job or how she failed on her latest exam because she couldnt study. My only chance is seeing us in person and try to talk.

Last time that happened she was giving me no attention and after a while she somehow awakened and started hugging me and telling she didnt want it to end.

So right now I think I should stop texting her or at least, letting her know Im not pleased with her behaviour. Like says.

Im 99% sure she is not, Ive suffered cheating in the past and I noticed a different behaviour on them, but who knows. For me, honestly, it seems she is stressed.
Yesterday she was telling me she felt "dead", she was useless and she is too tired for anything.

I really hope its this last thing. But, if its this, should I stop messaging her too or avoiding her?

Yes, act like you don't care except you shpuld actually not care. Don't send her any messages or calls. If she sends you messages/calls you, then it is OK to respond but not immediately. You sending messages is still clingy mate. Trust me, I've known a ton of women over the years and learned about the different things they do and what they mean.

Don't you have anything else to keep you preoccupied? Maybe go work on your car or some shit? Seriously, just stop being up her ass about everything. I've seen about 4 or so relationships end because of this, hell it even happened to my sister. Her bf was like obsessed, sorta like you based on the things you've posted (no offense). Meanwhile she had to figure out what to do with college/work all while my dad was giving her a hard time. I'm telling you as your anonymous bro, just fuck off for a while. Indulge in a hobby and let her have her space. Luckily she'll come back to you and everything will be normal. Still, be prepared for a split. You never know with women.

ah, didn't read this post when I answered. sorry mate, if she doesn't wanna see you it's because she's more interested in seeing Chad. All women want is men and obviously, you're not the man she wants. She'll keep you around as an emotional tampon while she gets dicked down by Chad. Just dump her.

Same

Thanks, good answer.
I have to admit I come from a failed relationship of 6 years, we were ready to get married and she somehow disappeared, and came back 3 weeks later changing her profile picture hugging another guy.

So now I try to understand and prevent these kind of things just in case.

I should think more on my own, give her the space she wants, answering her in another mood and thats all. Time will say

Girls are going to do whatever they're going to do and there's nothing we can do about it.

I had trust issues with my ex was she was away at College meaning I wasn't absolutely certain I could trust her in certain situations so I always tried to be around to make her feel "comfortable" (which, in turn, was only to make ME feel comfortable). I felt like by being there 3-4 days a week in the evenings and weekends despite the over 1-hour drive each way it wasn't possible for her to meet someone else.

This one weekend toward the end of her Junior year there I picked her up along with another couple to go to a concert. We all had a blast at the show, went out for food after, etc. She comes home the following weekend and while she's in the shower her phone gets a text notification from the dude who went to the show with us that said "I'm going to rock your socks off this week". So I ask her about it- she creates some bullshit excuse for what it meant, but I'm skeptical. I find out later that she started fucking the dude who went to the show with us.

So like I said, girls will do what girls want to do. If you're lucky enough to find one who is undeniably faithful or is a fantastic communicator, hang on to her no matter what small issues she may have that potentially annoy you because it's best to just never have that worry in life.

>implying this is OC
>how do you know i'm new

This shit is old /adv/ copypasta, but i think you've never heard navy seal copypasta

ITT:
>pic related

GAWWWWWD DAYUM BRO, WHOA

Lol, I'm sorry but that's too funny. Shit, that's terrible. You know what you could do in the meantime? Think of ways to make money on the side.

This

Another thing. I already asked her a couple times to meet one of these days and talk. She wasnt clear about that so, no more proposals unless they come from her.

Lets hope she "awakens". I really hate all these sudden changes in girls.

If its the last scenario i dont have a ton of advice. I actually had this happen with 2 different girls. The parents hated me because i didnt go to college and didnt fit there vision of perfect. They went as far as setting her up on dates with other dudes. I thought she would be strong willed enough to stick by me but the first one cheated on me with the dude and the second girl got really confused and we ended up taking a "break" so i left her alone for maybe 2 months then started slowly talking to her again. It all worked out in the end. Your case is very similar to my second one. Parents hated me, she was busy with pressures of school and work. Id say give her space and she'll figure out what she wants most

i don't even care of this thread could i see some more photos of her :O

she's either under a lot of stress and dont bothers to be a aprt of the relationship. if guys really care for eachother you need to just support her. she'll have to do the same for you if you are in that situation.

Just do nice things without her asking.

If that all isnt teh case she is cheating on you but as you said she isnt.(hopefully you are right)

she is going trough a tough time and wants to be a lone, try to be alone with her.

Hard to do, great when you do it.

dumbest fucking answer ever.

This is why none of Sup Forums user relationships ever tend any longer than they should. relationships is a lot more than just "ignore her" and "play the game"

She is not playing the game, she is actually under a lot of stress its the same as it would happen for a male.

I think you mean passive aggressive. Nothing wrong with a passive woman.

OP here

Ive been supporting her since the beginning. But when she isnt giving me the same treat. At the end of the day when I ask or expect something nice from her, she avoids that.
She talks to me a lot, sends voice messages about her exams or problems, but doesnt show the same affect she showed last week.

It could be stress, but Im growing tired of it. Im not really sure about giving her space or answering with small words.
I like to be sincere with her, for some people it could mean being beta for showing what Im really thinking, but at the end I think it works best for the relationship.

she is on her period. bring her chocolate and be nice

even if she is not on her period, chocolate and niceness is always a good idea

Looks like she's stressed about upcoming life shit then you're piling "WELL SHOULD WE JUST BREAK UP SINCE U DONT PAY ATTENTION 2 MY NEEDS CUZ UR BUSY" on top of all that

Even if she answers me with "right, ok, dont know, yes" ?
Theres always a limit, if she is getting rewards when she behaves like this, Im being like a fool

He never implied it was OC you actual retard

There are two possibilities: she is a bitch and doesn't deserve you, and she sees something about you that you can't.

I would suggest some real introspection. Honestly look at yourself and consider how you act as a person.

just let she knows that you are there for her
probably stressed
dinner w/ good food + candle + roses + rough sex = she will be happy

she is not a dog. she is super stressed and probably upset. maybe not at you, but upset nonetheless. If it were you going through a real rough patch, wouldn't you love it if she treated you with compassion without expecting an instant reward?

She probably just needs a good dick. That's great for stress. Stop having a small cock OP

Man the fuck up

You answered your questions in your description. Be a fucking man for once. She obviously has aloto going on and is putting you on the back burner for a little bit. Stop being fucking selfish. Sometimes it's not always about you. Best thing you can is be supportive and no so fucking clingy. Ask her what you can do to help, and she may say to leave her alone until she figures it out. Stop acting like a 12 year old bitch.

You're a fucking idiot. If you reward this behavior? She's having a natural reaction to a stressful situation. She's nothe a fucking dog

sauce? who cares about ops gf