G'morning user

g'morning user.
i hope you slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

because I believe I won't be a virgin forever

Because I wanna sauce.

i hope not.
hope u get laid user.
cannot help.

Because effort

Gonna ask a girl to my house today. If she says no, then I'll think about it... or I'll just move on to another girl. I don't know.

Gives me one more reason to live.

Waiting for Eagles to win Super Bowl.
I might live forever.

Stfu kid. Fuck off.

might get laid tonight. might kill myself before I get the chance. more of a coin-toss than i'll admit.

I'm on antidepressants and i'm feeling better

good effort.
good u will ask.
just move on to another if she says no.
i love you.
i hope the eagles win
and u continue to stay alive after.
dubs say stay alive, get the vagina, and keep living.
that's great to hear.

I probably will

I'm tryna get fit and fuck qt chinks/poos

I've found my calling, man. I'm going to live a life of debauchery and hedonism.

Hey, assholes.

Tell me, who is this woman?

I want INFORMATIONS. NOW!!!!

fuck you op every fucking day you post this thread at 11pm go fuck yourself fag

or not.
that's great.
where u going to start ?
don't know.
whats ur timezone?
how are u ?

Because in half a month I'll lose my virginity to my long distance gf I've been with for 2 years

g'luck man.
i hope it's fun for you.

I'm 19 now, never had a gf nor fucked, shut-in my whole life (thanks mom), but i think i'm ready for everything now.

Tryna up my game with getting fit, trying new fashion and practicing pick-up lines on Tinder, if its good its good, if not I learn from it and make it better.

g'luck with bettering yourself.

Tried but "I" am immortal. There's no way out of this

Sauce please.

congrats on immortality.
no sauce.

I don't know. I'm thinking about doing it right now... Maybe my fiancé and I could get back together if I stay alive and get all the things we wanted to have for our kids. It's seems pretty delusional but that's the only glint of hope I can see. Otherwise I should just put the gun in my mouth right now because I'll never be happy without her, it's been 6 months so far and my grief hasnt waned.

Thanks, m8.
Hey, you making all this thread everyday?

Because if I kill myself I can't go to the gym

geez bro.
i hope it all works out for you.
sometimes.
good point.
what u doing today at the gym?

Thanks, I've held on for 183 days I've thought about doing it every single one of those days in the belief that time would make it hurt less and it hasn't. It stupid to think about I'm going to kill myself over some woman?...but I'm not young there aren't anymore fish out there I want to catch. I found the only one Ive ever wanted and she's gone and it feels like half of me is missing. Besides she was more than my fiancé she was my best friend, and my family. Most of my family is dead and without her I'm truly alone. Killing myself over some woman? As good a reason to die as any.

You'll get genuinely depressed fuckers like me pop out of the woodwork if you post this question.

it'll be fine bro.
sorry about your love lost.
but it'll be exciting when you find new love.

>what u doing today at the gym?

crossfit

nah jk
back & biceps

>Anonymous 06/27/17(Tue)09:38:47 No.737103
source?

cool man. have a good lift session.
none that i know of.