Hey Sup Forums, how do you last longer in bed...

Hey Sup Forums, how do you last longer in bed? I'll having sex for the first time on Sunday and I don't want to cum in 2 seconds. How can I make sure I last a good while

I last a decent amount of time when I wank but I don't know if I will when I fuck her. I just really don't want to be a minuteman

you'll last 2 seconds.

Try again a few more times, and you'll last longer.

How old r u

Is there anything I can do that'll help me last a bit longer for the first time though?

benzocaine treated condoms or a numbing gel if you want to keep her up all night

Wear condom

And make sure you pissed before you have sex. For some reason i cum quicker when i haven't pissed.

Jerk off a couple of hours before and during sex picture Kevin Spacey in your mind.

Oh take your time with four play and make sure you satisfy her needs if you want to fuck her again

You know what user, that picture just might work.

That might be the least of your worries. Some people can't cum their first time having sex, or have trouble even staying erect. See how you do first and then start worrying about what you need to work on

Lube your ass now.
Make sure he uses a condom.
Don't concentrate on him giving you the reacharound

quick don't panic!!!

It will be likely you will be to distracted with the fact your getting laid for the first time to even be able to cum for a while. When you feel the urge, pull out and start chowing her pussy for a minute then go back to thrusting. Once you feel the urge again give your ball sack a good flick. Use these techniques make you last as long as you want.

Take an opiate like oxy, Roxy, hydrocodone, perkocet, etc minimum 30 minutes before. You'll fuck like Superman garunteed

Condom, cock ring, wank hours before, drugs,

practice getting to right before the point of no return (orgasming) then bring it back do this to gain control also work out the kegel muscles (the one you use to stop pissing)

Honestly though if she knows its your first time she wont expect much just pull out before its time to bust play withh pussy a little change positions as a stall tactics.

start edging. 5 days isnt really enough time to train but youll last longer after edging for a few weeks

jack off using lotion or some kind of lube to simulate actual sex, get to the edge of orgasm and stop. youll last longer and longer every time you do this

Answer me this: how long does it take you to climax when you wank? More than a few minutes? Do you have to apply pressure?

If so you're going to have the opposite problem. You might not be able to feel anything (it may also hurt).

1) Jerk off and jizz before the date, hydrate, foreplay like a boss(kiss, trail down neck, gentle w/nips, trail down stomach) and eat her out.

2) Start gentle, up the pressure and intensity SLOWLY!!! Talk to her, "Is that too much, go harder, etc...". If she doesn't blow you, so what; If she does, DON'T ram it down her throat!

3) Wear a condom!!!!! Enter the vagina and gradually increase intensity like foreplay. ATTEMT to last 20-30min.

4) ??????????

5) Profit!!!

Eat the puss between BJ and sticking it inside.

7 times table. It helps if you shout it out loud too.

Does anyone have advice on staying hard. I've had sex hundreds of times with my fiance but once in awhile i just dont feel much down there ()12 years of fapping an upwards of 8 times a day) and i have to pull out and jack off till I'm hard again

Jack off exactly an hour beforehand

Perfect mix of lasting and still enjoying jt

Jerk off as close to the act as possible
Hold your piss. Having to piss makes you last longer (sometimes I can't even cum when I have to piss really bad)

Have her suck you off. Cum in her mouth first. At your age, you'll be ready to go again in no time, and you'll last as long as you want to if you just nutted in her mouth

>I'll having sex for the first time on Sunday
it doesn't even matter if you last two hours as programming the day you lose your virginity is so horrible and not sexy you can be sure you're not fucking anyone with a brain

Ye stop jacking off. Stop everything for a month or more then try again. It's the only way. IT IS reversible.

Snort a line of meth first, unless you straight rail, then it's user choice.

Wait about 30 seconds for it to kick in.

Hump like a horny dog until you blow and fuck what she thinks.

Meth

Maybe just once

Find a new fiance. No good pussy will ever let you go soft

TAKE OXY BEFORE YOU FUCK NERD.

Nah weve been together since we were kids. Your typical girl next door story, that shit hardly happens anymore. Id sacrifice getting off once in awhile for it

You definitely need to find a fiance. Marrying your childhood sweetheart is a terrible idea. Trust me.

You need to taste the delicious nectar of another woman's pussy.

eat her till she cums first, build up some credit. after that you won't be as excited to blow your load right off, and change speed, don't jack hammer her.

I'm the opposite of OP, I lit. can't cum when I'm masturbating. I'm not sure how this'll affect my first time in the near future.

>Don't jackhammer her
This is important.

Well. I have the issue of never cumming. I'm master of my own dick and have never came from a woman outside of my first time. They finish enough though.

Take vitamin D, no bullshit

Thinking Hillary completely nude and wont cum, guaranteed