Post your last 5 ratings of rym then someone guess something from you

hey

I don't have any personality guess or anything but thanks for introducing me to Richard Dawson

Watches anime

I don't, actually

Yeah Selvaggina is a fucking ace live album

Otomo Yoshihide's New Jazz Quintet - ONJQ live in Lisbon

probably watches the most anime itt

I dlded that in the labyrinth album some months ago but that cover always puts me off
>La_Tis reviewed Midsummer Moons.
oh boy hype

don't get too hype it's just a sailor moon joke ;^)

This'll be fun.

And some more.

weaboo
Trying to get into Jim O'Rourke's discog, probably really liked Insignificance
Enjoys The Ape of Naples
Trying to catch up on the classics
Is a major faggot
Has a strange rating system
Semi-ironically browses Sup Forums

>Sonic Youth - Sister
>3/5

>TPAB
>4/5

my last 5 are quirky
watches anime
calm people
narcissist

What do you see in Satanic Panic? I always thought it was really boring. I love their early stuff and Georgie Fruit era stuff tho.

>semi-ironically browses Sup Forums
Indeed, I occasionally browse Sup Forums. I take little of it seriously, but I stay for the memes and humor.

If I want a more serious discussion here, I browse either /lit/ or /his/.

Haha, I thought it said I Shat Become when I first read that. I'm going to have to listen to that sometime, Sara. :)

Loves to shill Jim O'Rourke
Hopelessly optimistic
Likes to troll even when there's no point
Probably pretty cool
Chav
Intuitive but doesn't want to show it
Someone that people forget about
Really loves showing normie friends his music taste
Dumb weeb
Is low-key about his music taste and usually people are impressed with it
Enjoys Sunday mornings
All over the place

If you like black metal, you'd like Wanderings. It's more of a slow simmer than a burst-beaty type of album

>hopelessly optimistic
way off, I'm depressed and hopeless

Would move to Japan if he had the money.

Has tried at least one drug.

Lives in the south somewhere.

Great at parties.

..Are you ok?

Has really bad taste in hip hop what the fuck. Really? Lil Boosie?

Had an emo phase in his teens.

Hates synthesizers.

Qwerky as fuck.

tyler really surprised me with this one

nice eureka rating

nice USA rating

nice Lumpy rating

what didn't you like about OKC?

Keep on listening to How it Feels until it's a 10 for you.

you change that ISWYD score right now mister

The quick bullet point version on my impressions of OKC:
- Lyrically vague but thematically pretentious
- Can't stand Thom Yorke's whiny voice on this album and I find it crazy how alone I am on that
- I hate the pessimistic "everyone is such a sheep drone, maaan" undertones on tracks like Fitter Happier
- Isn't nearly as daring as I'd hoped from an album praised for it's experimentation and variety
- I hate to be that guy, but how overhyped it is really makes it that much more disappointing when I finally got around to listening to it

Might of loved it if I found it a little bit younger. But I do love Paranoid Android and enjoyed Kid A.

>Lyrically vague but thematically pretentious
But you enjoyed Kid A?

>Can't stand Thom Yorke's whiny voice
Respectable, he's overrated as a singer

>3rd point
Every popular rock band has some shit like this, I consider it well done on OKC but point taken

>4th and 5th points
Fair play as well, probably suffers a bit from the Seinfeld is unfunny trope to be honest though

>Really loves showing normie friends his music taste
You're not wrong t b h

Well you obviously don't care about your curve

>But you enjoyed Kid A?
I'll be honest, I was hardly following the lyrics too much on that one. I just enjoyed it musically, and Thom Yorke's voice seemed to fit far more on that album.
>suffers a bit from the Seinfeld is unfunny trope
The thing is I've heard music that is more complex and instrumentally diverse that even predates OKC before I've even listened to it. I just wasn't too impressed by that aspect when I got around to it

>Has really bad taste in hip hop what the fuck. Really? Lil Boosie?
hehe
what can I say I dig lo fi southern stuff

why care about something as superficial as your curve? furthermore those are the opinions i have on those albums. are you implying i should give dishonest ratings to better something as irrelevant as your rating curve ?

Identifies politically as a moderate

Curve is literally everything.

No I'm suggesting that you keep digging into these albums until you find something that separates them.

you're a bit of a weeaboo

Sometimes you feel really intellectual, like you "get it" and only a few elite others do. Other times, you feel like your life is a lie and you descend into depression.

In the last month you masturbated to a video featuring a girl of dubious age/legality.

you went through a phase where you were in love with New York in the late 60s/early 70s, and that laid the foundation for your interests in art, music, and literature

You listen to music that makes you feel intellectual and proud, rather than that which you truly enjoy

You have a hedonistic approach to music, where you just seek out whatever will be the most fun in the moment. This leads to a lot of random song streaming on the internet. But your tastes are very authentic.

at some point, probably as a teen, you toyed with the idea of being a "metalhead"

Lazare?

You're going around, trying to hit all the classics

bands like Sonic Youth, Swans, and GYBE laid the foundation for your taste.

you like intensely cathartic music. You've probably dealt with depression on and off.

Big hit on Sonic Youth but misses on the others. How'd you know?

it kinda has the vibe of noisy art rock with its roots in New York post-punk

There's a very specific aesthetic that I think goes back to the CBGB scene, the VU, and Warhol with that kinda stuff

I hope I'm not too late

oop

>Curve is literally everything.
maybe if you care about how you look to a bunch of teenagers on the internet