Any torrents up for this movie yet?

any torrents up for this movie yet?

been hearing that it has MOTY potential

there's a fake one up, no cams yet tho

>being this impatient for kids movie

Nigga just go watch it on matinee.

heh yea just some stupid kids movie

I have a different question. Is there a torrent of the soundtrack? Now that pirate and kickass are dead, I no longer know where to look.

I fucking hate you people. It's STILL in theaters. You can go see it. It's not even at the shitty cinema downtown that plays shit a month after its moved out of the nice theaters.

You'd better not watch a cam, you piece of shit.

It's on what.cd. If you don't have an account it's also on soulseek.

The song I wanted was $1.29 on Amazon so I just bought it. Thanks anyway though.

11/10
It hit me right in the feels.
Disney pixar and dreamworks can go suck it.
This is laika's cinematic masterpiece.
Cannot reccomend enough.

How can it be MOTY if its flopping?

Best animated movie I've seen in a really long time, and there's been plenty of good ones

Deserves to make a billion bucks

holy fuck you guys. don't bother. Just got back from it. it sucked. fuck this I'm making my own thread. Nice gif though op, I like that strobey effect.

Why does she wear an eyepatch?

The movie was incredibly beautiful and deserves to be seen on the big screen. That said, I felt like the movie sort of shit itself near the end.

here's the non-shill thread, folks.

cool thread faggot

See it in theaters

Call me a shill till your lung burst. But a movie should be viewed in theaters

nah. it sucks.

See it in theaters. This bombs and won't make its budget back but shit like Finding Dory makes $1 billion. :(

cool samefagging, shill

maybe they shouldn't be pandering faggots then.

its a great movie, well worth seeing in theatre, pity its not doing as well as it should, partly because theatres are not giving it enough of a push
the big theatre in my city had one regular showing and 3 3d showings per day while shit like suicide squad has 4 imax and a few regular showings daily on 3rd week of release

why are you so upset?

Inb4 Zootopia wins the Oscar for best animated flick because nobody even cares.

well established canon that the academy dont watch the animated oscar nominees, they go with what their kids say or something they vaguely heard about

It's out the 3 of november here in Italy.
I just want to watch the camrip to take part in the threads discussions, i swear i'll pay for it in theaters when it come out :(

>all this retard callin people shills in a Laika thread
The ceo of Laika is rich, he doesn't need your money.
It's just honest appreciation for their work.

I think I'm mad because laika, with all of their amazing animation talent still has to gobble the D of mr goldstein and check off each current trendy box to get a movie made.

I'm mad because they can do better (in the writing department, not the ani dept, not mad at that) and what the movie was set up to be didn't deliver on. The origami sequence early on was very "gory" and I expected to see epic battles, blood, giant chickens and spiders. The story just sort of fell apart and had the same old hamhocked feels injected into it.

I'm pissed off at wasted potential.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Are you paranoid?

paranoid about what? I liked their previous instillations: Coraline, Paranorman, boxtrolls, but this one, more than any of the others was pandering hard for oscar-bait.

pretty much every childrens movie gets great reviews whats your point?

I do. Zootopia isn't even worth to be mentioned in the same category.

True, story could be more original. But this story has never been told quite the same way like this.

Dont want to speak to highly of it, but I actually cared so much for the characterd my eyes got wet at the end and held my breath during the action scenes. No capeshit or actionmovie made me feel these feels. I wasn't ready.

And oh man, those fight scenes. I cant believe its stop motion.

>In b4 tfw no gf.
I turned towards my gf afer the movie and said >mind blown.