Ctrl+f

>ctrl+f
>no rekt thread.
wtf ?
Let's make it happen.
CHINESE EDITION.

>CHINESE EDITION.

Everyday is Chinese edition.

the cab just took off and noone pick her up?

Ouchie, my heart.

Cab has a White man as his passenger, very important. As for the others, their slanted eyes can't see shit.

it's China

Is China trying to be India?

probably.

why the fuck did that guy drive right over him, did he drive over his head? lol the initial collision wasn't even severe

they drive with he eyes closed

The fuck ?
Fucking Chinese, they just let her like that

elevator

Shit. It looks like the guy getting out of the truck was trying to warn him too

I have a light version of ibs.
That feeling when you are a few seconds from coming home and you just have to shit 2 seconds ago. fucking sucks.

He got banged up pretty bad

wtf? how? why? no!

they have no concept of how to act like a human

Why did rekt became shitting in public?

Apparently the law is fucked so anyone who helps has a very high risk of being liable in some way, which is the reason no one ever helps.

the only times I have seen some one do this they were homeless people but these people dont look homeless.

they usually come from rural areas, but that's no excuse

you just knew that was coming

WTF happened?

PRC testing their military program on a public highway because they have no balls doing it in the South China Sea with the US lurking around.

Ohh shit new worst fear. Will avoid being between semi's in the future.

I am chinese and that is very common in my city. Poor or haunted or somehow weird people we stay away from them and we mind our own path of buddha. She must been possessed by a demon or something. Absolute rightful behaviour to keep "it" at distance. Thank you

The only crime this man did was browsing some hentai through proxy but his wife didn't like it because looking at 2D girls is considered 'cheating' in China.

by the time the crash enters the screen its already disintegrating holly shit.

Filename lmao

>we mind our own path of buddha

Nice try but China is majority atheist, the Chinese Buddhist are all in Taiwan, Hong Kong and South-East Asia.

It's the massive population. Eventually people in the us will become like this.

I am chinese and its just another inconvenience but self ridding of the weird scum to get rid of in our wonderful perfect harmonic kind of chinese superior society.

and people say that only happens on movies.

Like what? Shitting on the street?

File name should be "Thanks Obama"

He also committed the unforgivable sin of letting his cunt have his balls
He deserved everything he got

This is why these chinks are shitting in public they eat everything and anything

At least he died doing what he loved

lol...people keep running over them after they have been hit, all to make sure that they are actually dead before touching them.

>"I hate to tell ya dude, but you're fukin ded"
>"well shit"

Aftermath

How are these Chinks even bullies when their arms are like sticks.

>designated shitting bus

Hey OP, if you're not contributing yourself I'm going off. As you said, Chinese edition so keep to the topic.

thats intense

Well not just that, but the overall cavalier attitude they show their fellow man. It's hard to feel shameful or care about another person when it's extremely unlikely that you'll ever see the same person again

This is a myth

Shitting in the streets? Forget it, it will never happen now nor in the future.

Lack of cavalier attitude they show their fellow man? US might be divided but the communities and social sense in each of the divide are still very strong. We may hate each other but within our own group is like family and you chinks will never see that.

We all know chincs are souless, robotic drones. But shitting in the street..? That's some india grade depravity right there son.

probably testing his 4wd

thats why you should poo in the loo, Rasheed

I'm not a huge advocate for religion by any means. I might go to church 5 times a year. I don't know the lords prayer ect..
But this is the type of shit that only a godless communist nation cultivates.

"Everybody is equal!!"
"No one gives a shit about you, equally!"
"Don't listen to that Jesus guy. He probably didn't even exist."
"But the state exists."
"Sure it's a social construct that removes purpose and value from the one and diffuses it for the greater good."
"Fret not! When you die, take comfort in knowing your family might be annihilated on a whim, but you neighbors that reported you so they could garner favor and maybe live a tiny bit better than before were only doing it because they love the state!"
"I mean 'you'."
"Whelp, I fucked that up."
"Better kill you and start over."
"Sorry comrade."

lol

kek

It's funny how any society that isn't ethnically white is a complete shithole.

lol

DEJA V... never mind.

The infamous video that may had started the lack of human compassion in China.

Wtf is that all about?

If you ever go to China for what ever reason, don't get hit.

this is why smooch asian

he raped a girl and one of her friends got revenge

>chinesegremlin.mp4