Some spooky wizard has placed a curse on you and now you must choose one of these movies to be placed in and try to...

Some spooky wizard has placed a curse on you and now you must choose one of these movies to be placed in and try to survive.

The one single rule is that you must stick with the crew no matter what. So you cant just abandon the main characters and drive away or refuse to participate at all.

So, which do you think you have the best chance of surviving in?

Cloverfield.

Event horizon or cloverfield

Cloverfield

cloverfield

>these people picking Event Horizon

What a bunch of idiots. Anyways I'd go with Blair Witch.

>Blair witch

Same here, I'll just burn down the Forrest to turn the tables and survive

Wont you guys be insta killed by either the helicopter crash, the monster, or the nuke at the end of Cloverfield?

this blair with, just walk towards the sunrise every morning, you are free from the forest

or those parasites that fall off of Clover and infect you, making you explode with the urge to shout hudds name

It was a shit movie so find the plot hole and wait for it to ride out

Cloverfield because I think it would be fun to escape spooky monsters with my best friends

Evil Dead in a close second because while all my friends die I do become an ultimate badass at the end

The main characters all die in these movies what the fuck, op.

But in any case, id choose cloverfield.
Id just convince that qt, marlena to ditch the other faggots and escape the city.

This one is the obvious choice since the rest all deal in the supernatural and getting away is almost an impossibility.

Cloverfield is just a monster wrecking shit.

Evil Dead, even though you literally have no chance of surviving since even Ash dies at the end of the first movie.

If you go in with prior knowledge of the events that will unfold as i believe that thats the case:

>convince the main characters to use another bridge
>get rid of robs phone so that he doesnt get a last minute phone call from that cunt
>if all else fails just convince one of them to leave with you. Op said nothing about you having to stick to ALL main characters.

If you csnt do any of this before youreach the subway, youre fucked.

>all these people thinking that Cloverfield had only the monster as the big bad.

Yeah I forgot to mention that another rule is you go in blind with no prior knowledge of what happens

In Evil Dead ash is still alive, in event horizon the majority of the cast is still alive, and in Blair Witch we don't really ever figure out what happens to the characters, it's just cloverfield where we know everyone is fucked

Also, you can't ditch the main characters, it's literally in OP description

That doesnt make any sense. If you dont know its a movie, then you arent aware there are rules and you wouldnt have a problem ditching the main characters.

Think of it as the rules of the universe or something. It just won't happen and for whatever reason you stick with them and try to survivr, just by not ditching the cast.

>wanting to go through the shit in event horizon

No thanks, friendo. Ill take a monster attacking NY any day of the week.

Or maybe I'll just get out of Manhattan like a normal person.

If I still have access to modern technology I pick The Blair Witch Project.

What would you do with the modern tech?

Post facebook frogs

You're literally fucked in all of them except event horizon or evil dead if you become the protagonist

>"Siri, get me directions to Burkitsville, Maryland."

Movie's over

Life well spent

It's my dream to die an ironic death with a Make America Great Again hat on

Evil Dead.

Smash the recorder as soon as it is found. Hide the book. Fuck Ash's sister.

Racist

What do you do when all the sudden you can't get any reception?

How?

>event horizon
nigga are you fucking crazy?

Cloverfield as I dont live in new York.

If transported there, id leave at the first sign of trouble.

It's 2016 I have nationwide coverage

Worst case scenario I just run in the opposite direction if I see the spooky murder house

Doesn't event horizon have two survivors at the end though which is more than any of the others except Cloverfield but then they get nuked

hmmm
maybe blood orgies wouldn't be too bad

That's assuming that the survivors aren't fucked up as the whole ship is evil and they've been in cryo on the front part of it for however long

Cloverfield. There is not enough room on the helicopters for the crew so at the end we would at least have a chance at survival

Cloverfield. The bridge collapsed? Well, all I have to do is swim across the fucking river. Big fucking deal.

Cloverfield is the only logical answer

i dont understand why cloverfield gets this much hate.

i really liked and enjoyed the movie, i even own the dvd.

>Swimming the river at night and st winter

You just fucked up.

We retroactively hate it due to its association with jew jew abrams

Blair witch so I can just look at the camera the whole time and not see any spooky shit around me

It was alright. Really liked the ending theme and still listen to it. Reminds me of music from Godzilla.

That being said I haven't seen since it came out in theaters.

If I have to be with the main cast then I'm sticking with Bruce Campbell. Even if I become a horrible deadite I feel good knowing he'll blow my head clean off with the double barrel hopefully cracking a witty one liner. Blair witch is guaranteed death. Clover field is guaranteed death. Event horizon is too terrifying to even consider.

not an argument

>swimming at night
No problem, lights are still on until the very end senpai
>winter
It takes place on May 22nd which should be fine. It's gonna be cold but you bet your ass I would swim 600ft if it means I would survive

blair witch would be easiest, just follow the river downstream

>event horizon
>sitting on shit
>realize shit is about to go down
>find a pipe to start with if a gun is inaccessible
>doomguy my way out of it

Why are you sitting on shit did you poop your pants?

damn straight I did

didn't realize i made that mistake. meant to say "sitting on ship"

Blair Witch

Climb a fucking tree to get your vantage you dumb nigger kids. Or burn dahn da fowest.

If all else failed I'd offer to become the witch's disciple and harvest children for her.

Cloverfield

Blair Witch, even though I hate the forest, hiking, camping and whathaveyou.
Was gonna pick Evil Dead but I'd probably get unlucky and possessed with the quickness.

What about the fact the monster was IN the water when it breaks the bridge? Probably dropping those mini monsters in there as well. You gonna swim faster than it? You dead son

I don't think so,once they are lost in the forest they're not in their reality anymore,therefore there is no escape.

>Some spooky wizard has placed a curse on you
fuck that team up with blair witch and suck her dick so we can kill the fucking wizard