I never watched this movie but couldnt super man just toss him into the sun?

I never watched this movie but couldnt super man just toss him into the sun?

if he were sadistic, but thats not his character.

I don't know, I've never watched this either

He could, but he didn't want to.

>if i wanted, you'd be dead already

yeah he could have ripped batman a new asshole before he had a chance to use the kryptonite weapons

>faster than a speeding bullet
>gets shot with a grenade launcher at point blank range

He didn't know it was a krpyonite grenade.

>Doesn't know what kryptonite is
>haha I caught the grenade bat shot at me, look how fast I am!
>wait, oh fuck what's happening

Try harder quipcuck

What I wanna know is why batman was so fucking stupid. He has believed superman actually wanted to hurt him, so why didn't he just keep kryptonite somewhere on his person from the start? Then superman could never have touched him, ans he could have just started out stabbing him with the kryptonite spear. What the fuck was he thinking?

>He has believed superman actually wanted to hurt him

He never believed this you moron.

How the fuck would he throw him if there was kryptonite in his bone marrow?

Did you even watch his dream where superman kills him, you absolute moron? That's WHY he went after the fucking kryptonite in the first place.

Cause of all the prep time, right?

He never actually believed that Superman would personally come and hurt him.

That dream sequence is how Bruce thinks the world would be like if nobody stopped Superman.

>you absolute moron
and yet it is you who does not seem to understand anything

>FUCK YOU,
>BRUCE

that got me good. Laughed too hard.

But already nobody could stop superman. If batman truly thought that, why wouldn't superman just fuck shit up already?
Moron.

Are you legitimately brain damaged? How is it even possible to interpret movie so wrong?

Bruce believes his entire time fighting crime as Batman has been a waste of time, and is jaded beyond all belief.

He sees Superman and Zodd fighting it out in Man of Steel and sees the destruction Superman is capable of,while he believes that Superman is good right now, how about years from now?

Bruce thinks Superman is gonna be a jaded fuck like him come a couple of years, and if Superman ever "snaps" that could mean the end of the planet or even multiple countries.

So, Bruce believes killing Superman will be the only truly good thing he will ever do for humanity and as Batman.

Moron. You're ascribing meaning where there is no meaning. Fuck off.

Yeah, Batman and a large portion of humanity projecting their own beliefs unto Superman was not just a main theme of the movie right?

Learn how to watch movies you retarded fuckwit.

>learn how to sit on your ass and stare at a screen
Ok virgin

For your own sake I hope you're a troll, nobody can be this retarded.

Like how he threw Jimmy Kimmel onto another planet in that horribly unfunny sketch they did?

Watch it you won't be dissapointed.

>kryptonite weapons
damn this sounds like a stupid movie.

>damn, making weapons out of something that hurts Superman? TOTALLY BONKERS

Is it just feigned ignorance or legit stupidity?

Don't you can still save yourself.

He knew the second time dumbass

people like you make me want to just give up and end it all

even woth kryptonite in his hand, he could've just use his lasereyes to shot him from 10 meters

You're absolutely right. If Superman had gone into the fight with the sole intention of killing him, the Batman would have been dead in precisely the same amount of time it would take for Superman to crater into Bruce's killing ground moving at about Mach 37.

He could blast him with heat vision, he could bear hug him to death, he could toss cars and huge hunks of debris at him. The list is nearly endless.

You're now aware that Lex knew all of this and fully anticipated Clark bringing back exactly what he asked him to - Bruce's head. Now ask yourself why he wanted it.

but he will bear hug him when they finally see each other again

And we shall shed a single manly tear, superbro.