I know this is the worst possible place to ask this but I thought maybe some of you have dealt with this before

I know this is the worst possible place to ask this but I thought maybe some of you have dealt with this before.

Had sex with a random girl 2 nights ago, no condom, and no my whole body aches, I feel sick as fuck, and my throat is red and hurts. However I have also been really wasted drunk like all week and my friend just thinks it's withdrawls from alcohol. Am I fucked Sup Forums?

TL;DR: Do I have aids?

Pic semi related. Looks similar to her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8wnPyJyJ_ag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why would you fuck a shitskin

I like latinas.

The flu maybe?

You probably just picked up a sore throat from her. Happened ti me the last time I had a ONS.

Also, if you actually got HIV from her, you wouldn't be showing symptoms already.

Then you deserve what you have. Enjoy your STD for the rest of your life.

S T D
T
D

If you start getting a headache, better shoot yourself, because you've got AIDS you fucking faggot

Probably the clap. did she squirt? Clap causes girls to squirt during orgasm contractions. Clap also causes weird side effects for men like body aches, especially in the back. if possible have her get tested because the clap test is not fun for men at all. if she has it and you are with her at the health dept they will give both of you the big fat pill that will cure you. if not youll need to suffer through the test which i heard involves sticking shit down your piss hole.

I made out with several girls that night but only actually fucked the one mexican girl. I had a long term girlfriend up until recently so I've never really had to worry about this STD thing before.

She didn't squirt.

but thats a sand nigger tho...

like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=8wnPyJyJ_ag

Whatever i don't care. I just needed a pic to post and that girl looked similar.

It's not that bad getting tested, couple of scrapes down your urethra and a little discomfort for 10 minutes or so.

I'd get tested, could be the initial stage of gonnhorea or Chlamydia. Even if you feel better in a day or two, you might just be asymptomatic. I'd get tested.

You're probably fine. The more mouths your tongue was in, the better the chance of picking up something to make you a little sick. Worth it, if you ask me. Good for you, user, getting action from multiple chicks in one night.

If you had aids it wouldn't show so immediately. You probably just got sick cause drinking weakens your immune system anyways

OP here.

I should also probably specify that we did like everything. Fucked her in the pussy and ass, ate her ass, oral, all of it.

Try to remember you fucking drunk. when i say squirt i dont mean a cute little stream shooting out of her. i mean she gushes a super wetness during orgasm that you feel run down your dick and balls. THAT is the clap juice coming out. It feels really good to have that sensation as the man but it sucks because that cool asfcuk wetness running down your balls is a std not a testimony of your mighty cock powers.

T. clap 3 times from gushers.

Yeah it was like the best night ever but I am seriously feeling the effects. Made out with 2 girls and then went back home with the mexican girl and did everything. Now I just feel like I'm fucking dying so not sure if it was worth it or not.

Probably just a bacterial infection. You'll be fine, dude. Just drink lots of fluids and pound down some ibuprofen. If you're not better in a few days, go see your PCP.

it's true ?
Watches at $ 0?

I'm certain it wasn't that. I actually needed lube at one point. Not a lot of juice.

You've just described radiation poisoning. Do your balls glow in the dark?

She looks indian, doesnt look Arab.

Kek, how old are you faggot? First time around the block? The fuck is wrong with you? Do you smoke? Your throat may hurt from excessive smoking whilst wasted. Youre a dumbshit but aids doesnt kill you in 2 days. Few things do.

Keep an eye out for sudden lumps like pic related.

Probably just herpes. Got it from a fucking mexican, what's the chances here in Northern Ireland, but ain't had any signs of it since it happened 2.5 years ago. Don't have a shit immune system an you'll be free to infect as many sluts as you want symptom free.

2 nights ago seems quick but aches, fever and rashes are common within the first week or two following HIV infection

Did you get her number? She sounds like a good time. I'd want to tap that ass again if I were you. Kind of hard to find chicks who like anal.

I don't drink very much but I have been on a bender for 5 days now because my ex left me so to kill the pain of that I went chasing pussy. I got it, but now I'm pretty sick. And no I don't smoke. And I know it doesn't kill you in 2 fucking days, I was more just generally asking if you guys thought I had something.

You fucked a shitskin bareback? Enjoy your ghonnasyphilherpalitis. Next time wear a rubber, fuck a rubber woman or get yourself one of those properly taken care of white women that seem to be all the rage.

Oh yeah definitely. I've been texting her since it happens and she said she's clean but all women are liars so that's why I'm still paranoid.

Also, how clean can I chick be if she let me violate her in every hole after hanging out with her for about 2 hours? See my point?

Takes about a month for your HIV to show symptoms and then it can be mistaken for a cold. All the alcohol you've been drinking has dried out you're throat and you're also dehydrated. Get your life together, drink some water and take an at home HIV test next month because you're to scared and poor to go to a doctor.

Stress will make you more susceptible to illness. Drinking will do the same. Exposure to a stranger's mucus membranes will as well. Put all these together, and you probably have the cause of your ailment. Drink some orange juice and get some rest.

Quads tells no lies

Where do you get an at home test? I thought they had to do a blood test or something.

You probably just got the flu or something but should get tested in a few months ive had plenty of times were exercise when i think or just before i get sick made it kick in harder

Yeah, you do have a point. It's good to be aware of risky behavior. I still think you're fine though.

It didn't help either because since my gf broke my heart I was like, fuck it if i die ya know?

Any cvs or Walgreens will have them.
>be me
>southern part of US
>get home HIV test to be safe
>I get old southern lady to help me find it in store
>she's super uneasy and uncomfortable
>I can tell she thinks I'm a dirty sinner
>transaction complete
>on way out of store
>she has to say something
>lady in awkward voice: hope everything works out
>mfw

You can buy them on Amazon. Not that cheap though, if I remember correctly. Like $60 or something? I'm too lazy to look it up.

I'm hoping you're right. God bless quads.

Is it like a mouth swan, finger prick, what exactly? I'll do whatever it is, I'm just curious.

Maybe strep throat? You could have gotten a virus or the flu or some shit. I doubt you have anything serious. Go see a doctor bro!

swab*

Strep. Get antibiotics.

>"About 40% to 90% of people have flu-like symptoms within 2-4 weeks after HIV infection. Other people do not feel sick at all during this stage, which is also known as acute HIV infection"

you're gonna be fine OP. i know how you feel right now, I too was scared shitless that i got AIDS after fucking this one girl. Even if you caught an STD, its not Aids.. Just be more careful next time, take this as a warning.

I got blown by a tranny a few months ago, kinda worried about the std thing honestly. Showing no signs of issues though

Well you guys have made me feel a lot better than it's probably not aids at least. I'm hoping it's just strep or the flu though.

It's a swab and follow directions exactly for clear results. It has a little flip book to make it monkey proof as niggers are the most likely to get aids. Donsome reasearxh and I'm sure you can find a blood test or something online.

That, or just type in Google, "free online HIV test" for most accurate results.

> check thread
> guy made out with multiple girls
> immediately feels like shit, fatigued, sore
> how the fuck has nobody brought up mono?

Keep a positive mind bro. It will help with the positive HIV result

Alright I'll look into it. Thanks bro.

see

I thought of mono I don't know much about this either.

Also, here's a fun update. Supposed to meet a different girl at a hotel bar to hopefully hook up tomorrow but I don't wanna give her anything if I'm fucked up with something so I'm just trying to figure out what to do asap.

>Probably just herpes

Epstein-Barr/Mono is a herpes virus

And before ya'll start it up, I am not making up any of this. Either I am way better looking that I thought or I just apparently know a lot of whores.

*than I thought

Sorry I can't fucking type today

go to webMD and look up mono symptoms
literally a laundry list of what you've been saying

Simple solution here OP

>go to brazil
>get zika
>zika infectious in sperm up to 2 months
>raw dog her again
>get her pregnant
>9 months later she gets this

Jesus christ man, get your shit together you shrieking mimsy.

>disk issues

HSV2 4 life

That's not even a shit skin
That's a fucking wetback