Things you did as a child that you would never want someone you know to know

things you did as a child that you would never want someone you know to know

Pic related?

whats the name of that video for your pic again? its like bodofski or some shit

its beogradski...nvm thought of it myself

I played with my cousin out before going to school

In college I stole girls' underwear from the laundry room and tried it on. Kept it in a big bag in my closet for years.

may have killed a man (men?) on duty

As a child?

> stole gf sister underware, jacked off in/with it

> came on toothbrush of said sister, left cum in there

> lots of public masturbation and walking with dick out. The more public the better

> Came in conditioner bottle of other gf

> Fingered ass with lipbalm from other gf little sister

> and probably way more I can't think of now

I'm a bit disturbed

I killed helpless animals and wet the bed well into my teens.

Kys

so basicaly you were a trap.

Oh, no. Forgot about that part while trying to think of an answer. Good catch.

Uh....

Idk. I think the worst thing I did was finger a girl in 2nd~ grade or so while she jerked me off. We must have spent a grand total of 60 secs doing it, and the next day her seat was across the room cause we weren't as slick as we thought we were. Parents never called, nothing. I don't recall if she got swapped to another room or school afterwards, but I do remember that we did that out of no where and it never happened again. But my folks are from the South so they dgaf, and I didn't know what I was doing, so even now Idgaf if they found out. I was a pretty good/stupid kid. I either didn't do bad shit, or was already caught when I did it. So... /shrug

Fingered a 6 year old girl because she asked me to.

But anyway, how come you don't know for sure?

where can find the video?

and this is why I don't want people to know. I'm quite the normie now, with my nice normie life.

I accidentally made my family think my grandpa was going senile.

Cause I was a fucking rent a cop working in Louisiana doing a job that suits rent a cop mf like me. But I got promoted and went into deep New Orleans a bit after the flood. Shit was straight Mad Maxx over there. Tl;dr: we came under fire and I was with current/ex military people. Despite growing up in Detroit I never shot a gun in my life. So I pointed in the right direction and did my best FPS impersonation. Our side won easily because miltary >>> random cucks but I'll never know if I dropped anyone for sure because the shit was basically a firing squad sorta effect, where the enemy was dropping but I couldn't be sure if I contributed or not.

I gtfo out of there asap. No check is worth bullets flying by your head. You can't spend that shit if you're dead. Plus, it was just 1500 a week, so yeah, nty.

I convinced my gf at the time to let her family dog lick her vag and record it for me.

That's so fake lol

I fucked chicken

cooked, raw or alive?

had sex with my sister

Ya'll niggas here kill me with that shit. I come here and share story after story, and whether it's a story about how I got a shitty bj when I was about 8, or a story about incest when I was 23~, or this story about getting shot at on the job there's always some faggot who comes along and goes "that's so fake." Excuse the fuck out of me if every story that comes out of my mouth doesn't end with explosions or cumshots, or explosions of cumshots or w/e else you think a "real" story needs to be legit. This is what a real story sounds like. There tends to be holes in it. Whether it's because the writer glazes over details, is in a rush, or simply doesn't know it all. You don't get to shoot a river of cum when your balls haven't dropped, and you don't get to... what? like, what would actually be changed to make this shit "real?" Cause if you take anything out of it honestly it's a whole other story and I can't picture it any other way than how it happened. I even have proof: a blue slip of paper that was given to me when I was hired. I remember the company name being on it and what weapon I was allowed to carry at the time. ("none" was checked off)
But I'm not going to upload and edit that for a unappreciative cuck like you.
5/10 bait, you hit a nerve

(no more posting for me, fucking catpchas are here)

GO, CELTIC GUARDIAN

Cooked

There was still a bit of breast left so I went to throw it out into the garden for the foxes to eat

Ended up leaving some tartar sauce in there

I had a younger cousin. I talked him into dick fight.
Basically, this is pulling the weiner out and flap it around against your opponents weiner and yelling shit like we thought knights should yell in battle.
We didn't stop when we bonered hard. eventually, we were rubbing the tips of our dicks gently against each other.
To behonest, I've no concerns about how this started, it was just stupidity. Looking back, the pretty gayish end make me wonder whats wrong though.
Anyway, we are both married by today. To women, I have to add because this is not really self-explaining these days.

fucked my cousin and godfathers daughter for a period of two years.