So i went through my girls phone this weekend like an idiot and saw a bunch of shit i wish i didn't in her group chat...

so i went through my girls phone this weekend like an idiot and saw a bunch of shit i wish i didn't in her group chat with her college friends do i ask about some of the stuff or pretend i didn't see it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FlYZnd7dEPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did you see fag

Don't ask, unless it was really huge like her cheating or something. Everyone has shit they tell their friends that they'd prefer to keep private.

Also, pic related? Great tits

dump.noods
and your sobstory, if you must

Personally I'm curious about the sob story
Can we hear what the texts said?

no wasn't cheating it was stuff before we dated and no just random tits

not bad

What did it say?

Then definitely don't bring it up

Not saying something would be the faggot thing to do

well if it was before your time it doesn't really matrer, now does it?

you don't want her past, you want her present and future
so focus on that

Hot. Do tell

who cares then? if she went through your shit and you just didnt delete old shit and she saw convos with your ex, would you want her to care?

I personally never delete shit, it ruined one relationship but oh well

If it's stuff that devalues her for you to the extent that you don't think you could be with her then leave her, if not get over it and shove it up your ass.

no its not true

This is the reason I have no desire to go through my gfs shit. She's told me things from her past. People she's fucked. Yada yada. I don't need the details. That shit only brings pain.

Just tell us what the fuck it said faggot and quit teasing

If it was before you dated, it doesn't matter.

If she was unfaithful during your relationship, or disrespectful towards you, it matters

You broke her trust though. You went through her phone. If it wasn't justified, YOU are the bad guy. Be warned

screenshot of a dick pic from some guy looked pretty big, some pics her friends took of her sitting on a guys lap at a bar like straddling him a snapchat screenshot i guess one of the dudes she fucked sent out of her on her knees and just some details of places she's been fucked very public places too and with people in the room

but you liked the fact she was slutty when she started sleeping with you right?

there's this whole scene in chasing amy about not being marco fucking polo.... great scene. you should just contemplate 2 facts.

1. shes a slut
2. unless you plan on marrying her, why worry, enjoy the fucking ride.

Well now you know she's a slut. Keep fucking her and just realize she'll never be more than a temporary piece of ass.

She is a slut because she got sent dick pics and sat on a guy's lap? lol you are a ducking dumbass, so according to your logic every single woman is a gigantic slut... your fedora is showing

what a fag

You couldn't be any more gay even if you had your mouth filled with black cocks

switch to 3somes and swinging. u are welcum

Cuck thread , move on.

If it was before you dated do not bring it up. They will turn it on you and make it 100% your fault. Nothing should matter before you two got together.

However, she should erase some shit in her phone from the past. How far did you have to scroll back in the conversation? How long have you two even been together?

Pretty much this. Plus people do stupid things, doesn't mean she'll dump you OP, but don't be unprepared for it.

If she starts consistently blowing you off when you try initiating sex THEN you dump her, no point dating a woman whose saving herself for her fuckbuddy.

I agree OP, shame on you. By going through HER phone YOU violated HER privacy so NOW YOU are the one at fault. This is called space-rape, google it cis white scum.

Ah she's a slut. So she's not marriage material then, but that's fine. You can still have a fun relationship with her, just be sure to dump her before you get too old to find your actual waifu.

>getting fucked in public
>getting fucked in same room as other people
>sharing dick pics with her slutty friends

Mate that is degenerate thot behaviour for a girl. Do you want the mother of your children to be a fucking thot?

>the mother of your children

>kek

your are too much, annon

>its youre

generally speaking, yes, all women are sluts. why don't you grab you fedora and lend it to me kid?

This kind of shit is really hard to get through. On one side, you must really like her so seeing certain things have to be hard to see/know. If you like her like that, have you ever considered marriage? If you bring it up like you need to come clean about something from your past because you love her & need the truth out in the open, it might open dialogue anyway. Some guys need to know, I get it bc I was the same way. It is excruciating sometimes but it's better to know than not know & have your imagination running wild. And I get it that "it shouldn't matter", "you're her present and future not past", and all the other dumb adages people just say who don't get it. I will say that it was a shitty thing to do, going through the phone of someone you say you love, it even feels like you're looking for something. It's all on you now. If you think you have to know every single thing from her past just tell her. Don't snoop through her phone though, if she isn't cheating then there's no reason for that.

Fuck this thread I just wanna know who this girl is. Google reverse just brings up shady Russian shit

cant u afford to buy a fucking laptop u ducking duckhead?

this is the most genuine comment ive ever seen on this god forsaken website

sometimes u wont find out whether the other person is cheating or not unless u 'snoop' through their phone.

stop trying to live in a world that does not exist and try to adjust to the reality, oops there goes gravity.

ho
ney

samefagging that hard in june.

nice argument

cheers,blood.

Fap to the thought of it all, get over it. Possibly become cuck though. Majority of girls have done slutty shit like that. It's life.

>just have really low standards dude, then yo wont feel so let down

>correcting grammer on Sup Forums

welcome to 4chins newfriend!

>Majority of girls have done slutty shit like that.

nice fullhouse, but just cause they did it, doesn't mean I have to accept or put up with it.

>>its youre
If you are going to correct grammar like a /r/edditfag then do it right.
It's 'you're'.
Better yet, just leave.

youtube.com/watch?v=FlYZnd7dEPw