blasphemic

Man Like Forrest Gump

April 2016

up like forrest gump

rateyourmusic.com/~Chad

Trite Sentimentalism Like Forrest Gump

rateyourmusic.com/~Nacre

roedeliuswag

welcome too the, Parking spot open , all others taken b1110 U Are In A Car $ Money and the oil companies : Why we are even in Iraq in the first place _°hair spray banned for CFCs Gasoline to be banned for
Carbon dioxide To go into World collapse
Gutted warm bodies Body gone cold Social Justice 2 I
xhu
cj youre going to fast
Oh one car is pulling out thank g-d
Wait a second from the corner of your third eye a trap has been detected you just gather ur party before venturing forth A bumper sticker of Calvin from calvin and hobbes giving a 70dpi image of your head a Royale Golden Shower You pissed face Fuck you ram your car , a toyota camery 2008 and you are manually whetted for your seat search party sent The timer in the corner of the screen has appeared and is ready to go 5 minutes to escape Walmart is the closest You forgot
your groceries that you were going to return in the car oh
Walmart is consumerism---
tttttt
E

cringe

"Hi welcome to Costco we love you"
Id figure finger that all least someone here is what the hell is going on, tip tap tip tap , you shoes are too loud!! | Sensation the head is full of liquids Kids jump half way across the world down
a
Hey dont! jump! Im part of the 2% who pull out a lawn chair and grab a bucket of popcorn and shout JUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elevation over you have to bake your cookie for longers Atmospheric pressure eases you into a role of a pillar of strength for the community i cammot i cannot tell my left from my right but up and down is easy peasy lemmon squuuezzzzeeeee PLOP" Dump in the hole!!!", you say to your platoon Few seconds later.... FART!!!!!!!!!!!! its safe now.. except for the people behind you Their dead now from your super pootie
get out of my forums
fart Walmart is shutting down in 10 minutes and the lights shit down well every other light does , the hell? I thought this was open 24/7 what is going on Thousands years ago this was all sand

Sludge seeping through the kracks of the wall , its cumming oh And you bet you're ass it's coming hardTHAR SHE BLOWS cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrnnnnnfggeeeeeeeeee-- +
yiolbffy
yeello?
helllllllooooo
4_
gkkbcxxdgg goobly fooortttt
chimpute this!
There is now.
rUn
I want to frame this on a wall.
War
Human condition
Consume
Love
Obey
Live
Poo
Eat
Life
Baby gangster
Solitude
Hope
SsssSsssdsbCREEPER!!!!!!!!!
whole world explodes and everyone
The end

Riceshoes closes the book with a loud thud and stretches out his frails arms over his head ("Why is my head so big" - George lopez).
"Well, that's the end of that story. Time for bed."
Riceshoes tucks you, already fast asleep (was the story that boring?? 0_o), into bed and gets up from the chair he placed across from you, and walks out the room.
The nurse comes in to check on you. The tests results are in. You're gay.
[OPEN RP]

in other words nametag has taken a liking to his new home he woke me up this morning by giving me face licks hahaha

carmela could you please shut the door

Sorry, I don't know how to SHUT something. Type HELP for a list of commands.

the first human had sex with his mom... just something to think about

This post has been sponsered by McDonald's NEW All-Day Breakfast® menu. For more information, go to www.goggle.com and enter keyword RICEY for access to exclusive deals and a newsletter that will keep you updated on all things McDonald's. Learn more about Egg ...
robots.txt

i have too much money (before you ask, i currently am sitting on $16,701.14 in my checking account). i would like to indulge myself. i have purchased $400 in cartoon plushies and dog toys in the past week. What are some other cool things that I should buy within reasonable limits?

>over 70% is below average
>less than 1% above 4 stars
do you even like music?

fuck off she's underage and probably taken anyway

by whom

me nigga

John Maus

thinkign aboutApril 2016

https://rateyourmusic.com/~ricebeansandegg.com/~ricebeansandegg

love that list organization/art

my eyes, jesus

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/auch/remix_tomorrow_goodbye/
In case you haven't already heard it

why doesn't rym have art house genre for movies

rateyourmusic.com/~ShandeanMandean
beta.glitchwave.com/@ShandeanMandean

rateyourmusic.com/~jm6alexander
i havent loved an album in like 2 years

sheeiiit

t. positive faggot

man like based nacre

Redpill on essereneutro

karlhalliday wannabe. fakerater, possibly

man like

>écouter la beigecore
>2017
le text vert pleb histoires

that's not a genre

youtube.com/watch?v=r5hvHEBLNpI

~UnderTheBushes

how do you stop being an embryo?

youtube.com/watch?v=yGrlhEmZZVc

More of a descriptor, along with slow cinema

Neither is zolo

I will downvote every zolo genre tag

Sherwood dungeon sick game I love you riceshoes I'm the one who asked for the story about your name coming to life and your post was deleted I love you

rateyourmusic.com/~TruestPatreycian

rateyourmusic.com/~yurelvis123
hey

youtube.com/watch?v=TRVzzQLCo_A

L "Y" J Is Dat Ploymath, And Boi, He Bout To Do It! (Buy E "A" I Like A "M" M On C "P" D From S "C" R Then Rate It On R "Y" M Without Using U "H" S

nice one retard

Shut the fuck up already

Redbull me on this post.

>he doesn't love the GOAT L "Y" J

I bet he doesn't even know who he is (insert laughing anime whores.gif)

So You Think You're A Tier 1 Ploymath Like L "Y" J? Bitch, You Aren't Even Tier 3

>cosmictones
>Genious

why are still posting that dead kot
just let it go

why are [sic] still pestering me about this
just let it go

because that's creepy

This is waaaaaaaay outdated

katie is a staple of this general and if you're having trouble accepting this then maybe you shouldn't be here

>avatar poster tells me to leave
ok that's funny

Maybe when she was still alive Now you're just weird the guy who posts photos of your dead pet that every forum has.

>sal
>has been updating theories of who is a complete stranger to him for like half a year while harboring empirically paranoiac fantasies other strangers are that stranger in disguise and regularly like it's some pavlov shit and all over what actually looks like a fairly tame series of chatlogs about daily bs even though now he literally cannot function without living and breathing these tired arguments over obvious principles of conversation forthcoming from this one week of serotonin syndrome, perpetuating baseless accusations of pedophilia (?) and supposed cruelty and social engineering in the face of numerous efforts to explain drugs are not your answer whilst forcibly commanding this said stranger to harass and film antiwarhol for his entertainment, cum tributing a 16 year old girl's pic of 5000 followers (and elaborating sex fantasies of her often) and making dozens of these posts that seem to start with, "I'm so glad to be out", "i'm so glad to be past that" of blatantly manipulative content and then just repeating this schedule like a robot to increasing numbers of people in increasingly disconnected proportions all day and that's STILL his life even after starting college apparently

>you share RYM with people like this

it's more like buttflustered user whining about establishment solidified years ago

i ain't limiting myself Just For You user, i'm sorry.

When was it made? Late 2016?

could anyone with glitchwave access screencap the top 10? I'm curious

rateyourmusic.com/collection/woosh/strm_h/romanticism/1

rateyourmusic.com/collection/woosh/strm_h/baroque music/1

rateyourmusic.com/collection/woosh/strm_h/classical period

Let's play a game.

rateyourmusic.com/~detrimentalanesthesia

Find as many red flags as you can and report back. The player with the most wins.

>limit yourself by not spamming your dead cat

I personally don't really give a shit if you post your rotted cat but others here can rightfully call you out on it being creepy.

sounds like a shitty game

That would be a real woman though. If they were a "woman" they'd have lot's of jazz rated.

>>limit yourself by not spamming your dead cat

>mental gymnastics
>I personally don't care but I demonstrably do otherwise I wouldn't post

you should have opened your mouth months ago, why is this a problem now? now you deal with it.
incidentally there's nothing wrong with 'caring' and having concerns, i don't understand why people are so afraid of holding convictions nowadays.

rateyourmusic.com/~Dontrel3030

Ha ha c: hehe

>>mental gymnastics

Lmao, your rebuttals are constant mental gymnastics 24/7.

>epithalamion
>boundaryfuss
>Circadianpolyrhythms
>retard
come on you might not like that crew but those three in particular contribute a lot to the site.

my responses are pretty straightforward and to the point. you're free to answer my question anytime btw

If I did I'd just get a bunch of nonsense mental gymnastics posted as a response. You always "Win" in your own mind anyway so what's the point in giving a serious reply to you. (there is none)

user your inability to accept establishment solidified years ago is your own problem, not mine. either you confront said problem with yourself like an adult until you stop caring and accept or just avoid the situation (and setting) altogether. those are your options.

rateyourmusic.com/~LilNautica
Please rate teehee
Nice electronics
Why not rate shit you like aswell?
Very nice imo!

This is true. Anybody who argues with a sociopath like Sal is wasting their time.

Your proving my point see:

you're such a fucking retard

Change your life. It doesn't have to be this way.

I've never seen someone with less fame get so elitist about it

>establishment solidified years ago
>Sal thinks he's some kind of god around here

Unironically kill yourself.