The jews at youtube are again trying to push their political agenda on to us

The jews at youtube are again trying to push their political agenda on to us
what will Sup Forums do about this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uem7QFp0uKY
youtube.com/watch?v=JCK26bvtebc
brilliantmaps.com/male-circumcision/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tell them that we remember the 6 millions.

youtu.be/uem7QFp0uKY

I want to convert some non-haters of jewish folk to haters of jewish folk.
maybe a bit of radicalization too

>I couldn't possibly just go on with my life
>I have to do something about this

You're just as bad as the SJWs.

have you ever asked yourself why you aren't allowed to question jews or the jewish agenda? or do you just keep your head in the sand every time something doesn't make sense to you or you don't understand a reference?

t. genuinely curious

>what will Sup Forums do about this?

Probably make trap threads and/or continue to whine about stupid shit like this that only autists care about

Seriously OP, get a life.

worrying about jews all the time is a sign of mental illness

make a reasonable argument and respond to the video you disagree with. I think that start youtube drama most of the time but I think that's what you want anyway.

coming from Dr. Sup Forums? well that means a lot.
anyways I am not "worried" about jews at all because I understand them while you seem to disregard them and their awful jew agenda

you will learn before the end though.or you will remain clueless forever. I am not bothered either way, see?

>grr don't push your politcal agenda on us, to stop them we'll push our agenda instead! That'll stop them!

You and Sup Forums aren't going to do shit. Why make these threads?

>you aren't allowed

No you're allowed. You're just scared of the consequences whether they exsist or not. You know you're a fool, but to admit it to yourself is too hard cause you've been choking down that Sup Forums so long you can't get the oxygen needed to think it out.

I'm sorry OP, i didn't realize you were forced to watch every YT video.

are jews are religion or a race?

>I'm not worried about them

>their awful jew agenda

Uh huh..

check mi mem
youtube.com/watch?v=JCK26bvtebc

Judaism is a religion.

jews want black gay transvestites for... what exactly? the story is "white genocide", yes? how does this contribute?

>aren't allowed

Who is stopping you? If you aren't allowed, how were you able to make this thread?

I can see you have been programmed really well. nicely done little goy. Anyways if it makes you feel better christians and muslims sell out to kikes as well for this agenda to have full effect. I can't determine who I hate more

lurk moar neo4chan faggot

>ur just brainwashed

Kek. You realize you sound like a fuckin loon right?

i'm lurking since 06, how much longer do i need to lurk for stormfaggot retarded shit to make sense, you late '10 niggerfaggot cancer asseating little bitch?

wrong. according to wiki it is an "ethno-religion"

so why can't muslims or christians be a race and a religion?
it's a figure of speech you stupid faggot this is an anonymous imageboard where anyone can say nigger nigger nigger. What I mean is if you call christians or muslims stupid you are bashing a religion but if you call jews stupid you are being "RACIST".

explain this to me.

>anyone who doesn't think like me is "programmed"

What a sad an lonely life you must have.

Xd whether or not you agree with them doesnt change the fact that there will always be gay people, just like there will always be people that dislike groups of people

>three religions take hold over 3 billion people
>HALF THE WORLD
no brainwashing involved here. you know you sound like a ten year old when you say "brainwash".. the brain is like a computer and it can be programmed quite easily.

they have a whole "science" dedicated to this field in case you didn't realize

see

Let them do whatever they want, why the fuck should i care what sexuality they prefer. Its not the same as the refugee video that is literally decieving people of how the immigration actually looks like. Im not going to get stabbed by a gay man.

>according to the wiki
>the wiki
>that thing anyone can edit on a whim
>that thing you learn to stop citing in middle school

You make me sad.

Again, you are ALLOWED to say that all you want, openly in public. You have that right in the US. Others are also allowed to think you're an idiot.

You're problem is that you're a pussy who is scared to stand up for your beliefs.

>2010

Anybody who says "I've been hear since 2006" is a fucking newfriend faggot. Go the fuck back to plebbit, where you belong. Fuck Moot, and fuck you.

t.Heaven

found the faggot

>religions are evil and mean
>especially those Jews

You sound more and more like you lurk way to much on redpill sites.

In certain countries questioning the holocaust is a punishable offence

anyone can edit it and re edit it... this is called peer review and is the basis for science.

the difference is that kikes control wikipedia and this isn't fucking 2007 anymore so no you can't just edit it to whatever you want it will get altered back quickly.

it seems like you just learned the term "ethno-religion" from me and you have no retort so you shitpost instead. interesting
you missed the point... again FAGGOT. why are you racist against jews? how is this possible to be racist against a religion? why does the ACLU protect them? do you even know what the ACLU IS?

I literally didn't say religions are evil but I gave a quick example of how an idea can belong to 3 billion people at the same time. fucking stupid nigger pay attention

ironic that it started with the jew prophet abraham though right? oh never mind

>ur just a faggot

He says. While double checking his locks and his air filter. He won't be catching the gay anytime soon.

It's a literal niggerfaggot.

>sure youre allowed to kill people, its just that youll be arrested for it

anti-Semitism is a hate crime in any parts of the world, as is holocaust denial

>when a 7th grader edits wikipedia he's peer reviewing it

You act like I'm interacting with you on any meaningful level and not just laughing at you. Call it shitposting but in reality you're just the joke of the hour. :^)

>nigger

Anymore buzzwords ya got. Used jew and nigger so far. If ya yell autist I get a bingo.

you're the joke. i am talking to someone who is as bluepilled as you can get. you are so programmed to defend jews you will do anything and say anything no matter how fucking wrong you happen to be kek.

I bet you have the tip of your dick snipped off too and you don't think much of it.
the whole discussion is about me hating jews and getting others to hate them too because jews deserve it. no buzzwords you are just a lazy idiot who has no point to stand on move along now

Fuck off back to plebbit, you nigger kike faggot

>ur defending the Jews
>bluepilled

Yes I've been doing nothing but defending the poor disenfranchised Jews and covering their secret schemes. Let me tell ya friendo. Kek

Fuckin' checked.

>Being this mad at groups of people that don't even affect your life in the long run.

Have fun being miserable for eternity.

>an user pointed out nigger has become a buzzword for Sup Forumstards
>better say he's from reddit

You're doin great.

you have in fact been defending jews in this thread. for what purpose does it serve? I can't even begin to imagine what happens in that severely jew-addled brain of yours

>ur so defending them
>I would know
>I can smell a jew from a mile out

You're bad at this.

You're missing the point you dumb faggot. No one is stopping you. You can believe whatever you want and tell those beliefs to whoever you want.

You're just mad that the vast majority of people think you are wrong.

Nigger is not a "le buzzword." It's what you call a North American Pavement Ape, aka nigger. A buzzword is something like cuck, that catches on and becomes a maymay on plebbit. He's calling you a nigger, and so am I, because you are acting like a fucking nigger.

I sure am glad Moot was such a huge faggot and ruined this fucking imageboard, by letting in schoolboy cocksuckers like you.

sign me up. I'll kick a woman in the head if it calls for it, I don't give a fuck! I'll punch a baby right in it's face if shit starts getting heavy

>nigger hasn't caught on on Sup Forums and isn't used as a meme

You can't be serious.

we cannot win them anymore OP, just keep your head down and enjoy the ride while it lasts,

if you aren't with me you are against me (defending jews) or else you have no real agenda which makes you a troll but these posts aren't funny so in essence you are just shitposting wildly.
actually I have entire countries of people who agree with me that Israel is a failed meme state with no legal precedence and deserves to be wiped off of the face of the earth. there are a few idiots in this thread who make it seems like there aren't people that agree with me. but you are wrong and stupid
you are talking about kicking jewish babies and jewish women, right?

You're new here, aren't you.

Maybe always siding with the loser is your problem.

Didnt know Sup Forums is full of traps and jews. go back to your trap threat you pieces of ass to remember how it felt to be abused your entire childhood by your little daddy

idiot the fuhrer preferred blonds

We've been saying nigger since 2004 you fucking faggots. Sup Forums used to be filled with Sup Forums, in fact, Sup Forums = Sup Forums before the creation of /new/

you are actually the one who missed the other user's points. he just meant why does the term "racist"//"anti-semite" get associated with those who speak against jews but if you speak against christianity or islam you are just being edgy against religion

Yeah, look at all those countries that universally hate Jews. They turn out great, don't they?

why is he always siding with the loosers

Just don't look at YouTube you dumb bitch.

>Taadaa

>kicking jewish babies and jewish women, right?
jews, muslim, niggers, whatever. If they're no Euro-Caucasian descent, they'll get a boot to the teeth. I will beat the fuck out an old nigger or an old jew I'm down

Who fucking cares?

Ive been lurking since 99 fag

>if you aren't with me you're against me

This is the most try hard thing I've heard in weeks. And it's about you thinking big nosed penny pinchers are pushing an agenda of some kind by having literal nigger faggots be featured on YouTube's front page.

What a joke.

Jew here
I like it how you guys obsessed with us
Thanks for the entertainment

do you need a safe space from youtube you fag?

are you admitting that the shadow governments of the west are overwhelmingly jewish or jewish supporting in their agenda? we might actually be able to share some solid ground here
apparently jews do since they appreciate being a race and religion. keeps their numbers low
I am not talking about youtube and never was. I am not OP. suck a bag of nicely circumcised jew dicks. you know that they snipped your dick because a jew had that idea first right, right?? lmao

everyone hates jews and everyone is great. because the countries that are around them are not doing so well it doesnt mean that jews are the leading race you dumb bitch

>x here

>>>/reddit/

Chek'd

I liked it when 6 million died in camps.. oh wait you made that up too!

Yours is a fascinating culture which we despise

Done any light reading lately ?

There are no jews actually. It's just fake news.

>suck a bag of nicely circumcised jew dicks. you know that they snipped your dick because a jew had that idea first right, right?? lmao

Settle down their champ. Seems I hit a nerve

better hide this before someone claims it's a Sup Forums meme. and by someone I mean a hook nosed kike or a retarded goy like 95% of this thread

but you know where circumcision comes from? you realize that you are missing a portion of your cock because of jewish tradition. I need you to realize this... especially since you aren't jewish. it just makes it that much better

Yo I'm not a religiously affiliated person but all religious texts are full of this shit. Who fucking cares? All religion is cancer and nobody is impressed by your antijew circle jerk.

I honestly don't think anyone cares as much as you, haha

>I know whether or not you're circumcised

You're just desperate for anything to latch onto aren't ya? Gonna tell me how big it is next? Kek

funny I went to my sunday school classes and the priest never told us that jews were swine and should be beaten and taxed unfairly and should be seen as lesser than

hmm maybe you are stupid?

disgusting kikes. they all should be thrown in a vat of acid until there isn't a single one of them left

Moses was not a jew, as he wasn't born by a jewish mother. Hence, there are no jews in the world. This whole "jew" thing is soooo fake.

The Jews would never push niggers to be gay

WHY WOULD WE CARE IF JEWS WANT TO TURN NIGGERS GAY? GAY NIGGERS ARE A GOOD THING

fake

your priest is fucking faggot. He sucks little boys dicks. Of course he isn't going let anyone know what's going on, the yids will shut him down

Nigger please. You don't know shit about the bible then. Your pedophile teacher poorly educated you on what your religious texts say about when to murder your daughter, or why it's a sin to wear blended fabrics.

here ya go champ
it's an educated guess. still probably a good one

brilliantmaps.com/male-circumcision/

>I can no longer defend my kike religion so I will shit on other religions
BRAVO

jews are bad in general, It has nothing to do with queer niggers