Name ONE thing Hitler did wrong

Name ONE thing Hitler did wrong.

Go ahead, I'll wait...

>Invading Russia doesn't count. Stalin was going to attack first.

>Not killing enough Jews doesn't count either. He never intended to kill them, but save them and relocate them.

>He never intended to kill them
This

He shouldn't have stalled his Field Marshall's in Belgium and Holland. If they were just a little faster not a single Brit would've gotten out of Dunkirk, and the morale of the UK would've been shattered.

He redirected first armours push from north into the oilfields south into Stalingrad just because he wanted to insult Stalin.
We've had this talk Op.

He committed suicide

this

Declare war to murica

that cape

He killed Hitler.

He didn't allow tactical retreat.

Not killing all your relatives leading to you being born. Im mean you are pathetic.Look at yourself!!

Capturing Russia's southern territories before capturing Moscow before the winter

his biggest mistake was starting world war II. Had he lived in peace with his european neighbors there would be millions more germans in europe, and europe wouldn't need to be importing immigrants from the third world like it is doing now.

kys fucking nazi

installing a totalitarian gouvernment in which you´d have to fear getting arrested for having a different opinion is something i´d call wrong to start with.

He did not treat allies like partners.

actually looks badass in that pic
try again

Authored his own book when he couldn't write for shit.

What would you have done in his place?

He stole my heart

He actually escaped by submarine to S. America.

He died.