/trans + epl/

EXPOSED edition

West Ham are increasingly open to selling unsettled midfielder Dimitri Payet in January. (Evening Standard)

>Marseille president Jacques-Henri Eyraud will fly into London on Monday to try and persuade West Ham to sell Payet, after bidding just under £20m for the Frenchman. (Telegraph)

Hammers captain Mark Noble says he has not spoken to Payet for "two or three weeks". (Sky Sports)

>Tony Pulis has told West Bromwich Albion they need to buy in January and asked his bosses to loosen their "tight and rigid and strict" transfer budget. (Daily Mail)

Real Madrid are on the verge of signing 17-year-old Swedish striker Alexander Isak - dubbed the next Zlatan Ibrahimovic. (The Sun)

>Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino says there have been no offers for his players from China. (The Guardian)

Hull forward Robert Snodgrass says he is focused on playing for the Tigers, not transfer speculation. (Daily Star)

>Stoke boss Mark Hughes wants to keep forward Bojan Krkic, despite interest from Middlesbrough. (Mirror)

Newcastle United have not given up hope on signing 25-year-old Fulham midfielder Tom Cairney. (Newcastle Chronicle)

>MLS club Real Salt Lake are interested in signing 19-year-old American striker Brooks Lennon on loan from Liverpool. (ESPN)

Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart - on loan at Torino - says he is focused on Monday's game against AC Milan not his future. (La Gazzetta dello Sport in Italian)

>Birmingham City have shown an interest in Cheick Keita, a 20-year-old Mali international defender who plays for Virtus Entella in Italy's Serie B. (Birmingham Mail)

Chelsea striker Diego Costa, 28, rejected the offer of a new £200,000-a-week contract at Stamford Bridge before a reported bust-up with manager Antonio Conte. (Times- subscription required)

>Costa is ready to call a truce with the Blues - amid rumours of a move to China - and stay with them until the end of the season. (The Sun)

He is set for clear the air talks with Conte this week but will leave at the end of the season after refusing to sign a two-year contract extension. (Daily Express)

>Conte expects Costa to be back at work this week after Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich made it clear he wants the two make up, and he will not allow the striker to leave. (Daily Mail)

Conte has told Costa to forget about going to China and insisted: "Money is not everything". (Mirror)

>Costa has been offered £600,000 a week to join Jiangsu Suning, with the Chinese Super League side also willing to pay £80m for the striker. But his move to China could be threatened by new rules restricting the number of overseas stars who can be fielded. (Daily Star)

Arsenal midfielder Mesut Ozil suggests he "very comfortable" in London, having said last week he wants to know the long-term future of manager Arsene Wenger before committing to a new contract. (Germany national team website)

>Aston Villa's French defender Aly Cissokho is set to be loaned to Greek champions Olympiakos. (Supersport)

Coventry City boss Russell Slade is set to make his second and third loan signings of the January transfer window, bringing in Derby County defender Farrend Rawson and striker Charles Vernam, both aged 20. (Coventry Telegraph)

It's you guys like to bet City is the favorite against Tottenham

>handegg shitposting overrunning the board again

doesn't make sense lad. barely a sentence.

Betting, as in put money on something and win more
Tottenham are currently preserved as underdogs against City, meaning you can win lots of money if they win

got to hand it to them, them yanks sure know how to clean out a board after a big result

I think what he meant was

>If you guys like to bet, City is the favourite against Tottenham

okay I admit it now pep's been fucking E X P O S E D

Conte is too good for the likes of Costa and Chelsea. Top 3 manager in the world stuck with mercenaries and a plastic club.

>real salt lake

Makes me chuckle every time.

>Hammers captain Mark Noble says he has not spoken to Payet for "two or three weeks"

No wonder the guy wants to leave

bet the other players say they spoke to him only yesterday and noble is revealed to have no mates

>Royal
>never had a monarchy

LMAO

>Bravo
He's Balenthia-tier now.

Based

Elite

MUSCULAR

Everton

>Costa to Jiangsu Suning
are they trying to give him to Inter?

cheers lad i don't speak spastic

>Arsenal midfielder Mesut Ozil suggests he "very comfortable" in London, having said last week he wants to know the long-term future of manager Arsene Wenger before committing to a new contract. (Germany national team website)
which way did he mean this, he'll go if wenger goes?

or he'll stay

Fuck Payet

lads

LADS

>expoopsed

>very comfortable
Of course he is, he gets to disappear all the time and still get called 'world class'

>manlet strikers are good meme
Oh Messi you managed to trick so many for so long.

Messi is currently the only person in a major leagues to have more goals than games (minimum of 15 games)

>sunny SPL

Wow, what an achievement.

Bojan tells stoke he wants to leave

EPL is weaker than La Liga, I'm taking into account all goals, so UEFA as well
>Zlatan in invisible in CL
>Messi scores hat tricks

>EPL is weaker than La Liga
Cute meme.

he should go to a mid/lowtable liga team

EPL is currently dominated by La Liga rejects

>dominated by La Liga rejects
Yeah, bojan is a leading light for stoke city.

Zlatan and Costa were who I was referring too

and pedro, and cesc, and marcos alonso, etc

*walks towards the premier league*

Marcos alonso is a very handsome guy

And a Liverpool flop is tied with Donaldo on goals, La Liga is a mess.

i remember when nzonzi, nasri and jovetic EXPOSED the best team in spain

good times

>EPL
Wait, which league you on about?

Suarez was the reason Liverpool got to where they did and if not for the slip they would have won the title

>Yesterday was pep's biggest league defeat as a manager
EX - POSED

If you cared about this meme for real, you wouldn't be in a thread called /trans + epl/

Scottish

>Best player in the league is a Man Utd reject

Really makes you tink

>reject
>3 League wins in a row
>CL winner

Wow, now he has the same amount of CL as wes brown

Clearly in decline and a reject only won 1 la liga after leaving.

Probably would have won a lot more if he wasn't facing the greatest team ever assembled

>winning once in a two team league
kek go back to fighting saruman.

Atletico also won senpai

Eriksen has never played for Man Utd m8

>all this non-stop Australasia posting

Let's get back to business, how much is the black Steve Sidwell really worth?

How much is a penalty against you and assault worth?

>also won

So did Aberdeen once

Eriksen is an Ajax reject

>Assault
>Didn't die
>Got up straight away

He's just getting the manlet out of his way

kek
>eriksen best player in the league

And who rejected Messi?

this was done in liverpoops benulty area la

top keks what an absolute brain dead chump

someone should tweet the webm to the epl and english fa and ask how many games he'll be banned for this

Newell's Old Boys

b-b-but muh h-hendo is innocent la

he is tbqh
sadly he's fucking dogshit for our nt

Head to head top 6 "mini league"

I remember Mouyes uses to always top these

Some club in argentine

Missed United v Liverpool lads. Who deserved to win?
Was it a refball pen?

he is one of the best, but i wouldn't say the best. Even Ali from Spurs is doing a bit better.
But yeah, he sucks for the NT.

Nobody really, a 1-1 draw is pretty fair.
It was legit.

they both deserved to lose

>tweet it to an imaginary league

what happened between lukaku and otamendi just before the fourth goal yesterday?

he literally dabbed into handballing it

reccomend looking it up, good kek

watching MOTD now

>Real Madrid are on the verge of signing 17-year-old Swedish striker Alexander Isak - dubbed the next Zlatan Ibrahimovic

>is a nigger

>players being dubbed "the next something"
into the trash

You go from Larsson who had a foreign parent, to Ibra, a full-blown Slav, to Isak, a full-blown nigger. Sounds about right for Sweden.

no one

it was going to be a boring 0-0 just as the universe predicted

then pogbad dabbed the ball and gave away and penalty

the manure hoofed in an offside equaliser

then universal equilibrium was restored and both teams dropped 2 points

FUCKING EXPOSED

>some slipperpool cuck got floored

LMAO who the fuck cares

you can't ban henderson for being shit. i'm sure people have tried.

This. Reminds me of
>Calleri
>Next Messi

samefag

if only liverstool weren't outclassed by powerhouses like burnley, sunderland, and bournemouth, they'd be top of the league.

>arrive at City
>alienate club legend because you want a keeper who has a specialty of passing 5 feet
>spend over £160m to make your team
>Bravo utter shit
>Stones utter shit
>Gundogan dead (RIP)
>Sane and Nolito nothing
>cant even field another signing because you forgot to submit his work permit
>play 3 at back and get exposed at first touch match
>play 4 at back
>get more exposed
>be boggled by tackles
>get angry at journalists
>7 red cards by January
>make prolific striker a nonscoring fouling twat
He is not going to last much longer

SOMEONE SAVE LEICESTER

>cant even field another signing because you forgot to submit his work permit
ayy is this the brazilian striker? when will he be able to play?

>tfw the englesh can't not play neanderthal futbol
>tfw leaving them to wallow soon

What service does this corporation provide?

Bravo is so fucking bad, he looks about four feet tall when there's a shot coming at him. They'd have been just as well sticking a midfielder in goals.

What I can't understand is why he changed the winning formula. In the beginning of the season, he played a 4-1-4-1 that worked. Sure, the games weren't that hard but the team looked genuinely dangerous. Then he goes ahead and switches to 4-2-3-1 v Tottenham, loses, plays a couple of games with 3 at the back and draws both, removes Nolito from the starting XI for no particular reason, goes back to 3 at the back against Chelsea and Leicester and gets btfo. Only tough game he's won after the first 6 is against Arsenal where he switched back to 4-1-4-1.

Also, fuck Bravo, Hart wasn't that good but Bravo is on another level of shit this season.

this

only a fool gets in the way of wogba dabs

Is Mignolet....elite?

I don't think they forgot. But if he doesn't have a Euro passport it'll take weeks. But he just finished a full season and moved to fucking Manchester so would he be hitting the ground running anyway?

Someone needs to check whether Bravo is actually a ghost. The ball always goes through him like he's an incorporeal being.

>tfw we've reached the point where players are being dubbed shit like the next Odegaard, despite the fact he hasn't even proven himself yet

>conceded literally 60% of the last 21 shots on target
i honestly don't think that Nolito is that good so i don't get why they bough him to begin with

tbf with him, many of the goals he recieves are not his fault though he should be able to deflect the ball every once in a while

Clean, safe and wholesome entertainment for muslims