I just took a piss and it looks like this? Should I be considered?

I just took a piss and it looks like this? Should I be considered?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhabdomyolysis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can "consider" the fact that your kidneys are liquefying.

RIP OP

Just a regular Kidney failure. Don't worry.

I meant to write concerned

either kidneys or you're passing a kidney stone you didnt know about

you drink too much coke

I stopped all soda a few years ago. I mostly drink water

Haha holy shit that looks like tea

You on Amphetamines OP?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhabdomyolysis

not atm but I took ritilan from second grade to 9th. Last time I took one was 11 years ago

you should see a doctor retard. last time i had funny colored piss it was dark red. still didnt mean anything.

There's 3 options.

1: Not hydrated enough
2: Passing kidney stone
3: You're dying.

reddish and a bit cloudy. does it smell bad? it could be a UTI or bladder/kidney infection.

Don't worry my shit looks like this

Go see a doctor immediately.

I try to drink at least 1L a day sometimes 2L
yeah its kinda stinky

You got Hulk's shit, bro.

Did you eat a leprechaun?

Yeah, you need to go to an ER right now.

This is what happens when I drink too much Gatorade

you are dehydrated. drink some water for god sake.

Potassium deficiency m8, eat a lot of bananas

Your kidneys could be failing, or you have a stone or kidney infection. Does it hurt to urinate? If so, you could also have a bladder infection. Might be something minor but if you go see a doctor, he'll run a urinalysis and give you a definitive answer. You could go to a walk-in clinic and they usually can do this for you under $100.

Good luck, please go see a doctor though, this could be something serious.

Stop drinking so much booze man ive been there

Go to the doctor, a $25 dollar co-pay is worth possibly saving your life

It sounds like a bladder infection if it's stinky. Have you noticed any white specks at all when you urinate?

see

There is such a thing as too much water. Mix some fruit juices into you diet that are high in citrus.

I dont really drink that much

Medfag here. If it has a bad smell it's most likely a kidney/bladder infection. Chug a bunch of cranberry juice for a few days and drink a lot of water. If it's not lighter by tomorrow afternoon. You really ought to find a doctor to get tests run. Could also be a sign of your appendix flaring up.

Depends. Do you take a lot of Xanax? It can turn urine dark without there actually being any damage. If not, then kidneys? Also are those stones? Man, it must suck to be you.

If it is your kidneys then switch from whatever you've been abusing to weed. If you need a harder drug then dabs from a lab. I like the quest concentrates. It helped me kick Adderall cold.

Umm, they actually know now that cranberry juice doesn't do shit for an infection. So sorry. Go back to school.

It doesn't have to be an infection. It could be a drug side effect

Consider the following,

You now appear to be shitting out of your dick. Seek immediate help and consider killing yourself.

Your not drinking any water dip shit. Give the mountain dew and doritos a break, but some fucking deer park or aquafina water and drink that shit. Or better yet, get two gallons of cranberry juice and vitamin water pomegranate flavor as a chaser, eat a ton of salads and fruit. It will detox your system. Make sure its detox fruit like pomegranate, watermelon, etc. Prepare to feel 10x healthier.

We're all dying

Fucking nigger, did you even bother to read what he said properly? I'll give you the context because you're clearly too retarded to read without a green text giving an obvious context.
>Drink cranberry juice for a few days
>If color doesnt change, you have an infection
>GO SEE DOCTOR