Sup Forums, my cat just died. She was 17. She died in my arms on the way to the vet. I'm not sure what else to say

Sup Forums, my cat just died. She was 17. She died in my arms on the way to the vet. I'm not sure what else to say.

Catastrophic

rest in peace mittens

F

Are you going to eat it, or waste the meat?

She is being cremated.

Like, to ash, or just well done?

rest in peace dude. this is my bro hes about 5 years old now

Rest in peace kitty

Sorry to hear OP. 17 years is pretty amazing really. One more year and that pussy would have been legal

She was a beautiful angle, user. May she rest in peace, free from this horror of which we call life.

>She died in my arms
Boys and girls, this is why we don't dick our house cats.

Was she a calico? Aren't those super rare. Regardless, beautiful cat user

I'm sorry, user. She looked like a proper handsome cool cat. You gave her a good and loving home for 17 years. You made the wish come true for her that all cats have.

Peanut had health problems too, the gf and I knew this was coming eventually. She had a stroke last year that cost us a few grey hairs and about $3k. Doesn't make it any easier though. I just finished off a pint of crown, thanks guys.

sorry

>checked

Yep, calico. She was beautiful.
Yeah she pretty much ran the house.

3 grand hurts, but at least you did everything you could. May everyday be caturday for you op

>she died in my arms.
I wouldnt have it any other way OP, she left knowing you loved and cared about her.

My sides

>She died in my arms on the way to the vet.

Well, that sucks.