Hey user, can you pass me the popcorn?

Hey user, can you pass me the popcorn?

Does she lift?

pass me that vagina

Would you like some popcorn with your butter?

Fuck this website.

Your type and the /ourguy/ faggots should all be killed.

sup Sup Forumseddit

Only burgers, fries, milkshakes and giant sodas.

Where are you coming from you little cunt? I've been on Sup Forums for years and both those pathetic memes are fairly recent, so you're either a fucking tourist or part of the human garbage that brought that shit here from Sup Forums or reddit.

It's already in orbit around your fat arm

if you look carefully, she is basically sitting on three seats

time for another fat shaming thread?

Literally seething with rage

Well I imagine the act of standing up is a pretty solid workout for her.

Sweet Christ.

>that beautiful face ruined by that Hutt of a body

that arm is almost the size of my torso (and I am 95 kg)

How can that be possible?

Starting Strength and oats.

Face (and maybe body too) is full of photoshop

I want to take a nap on her tummy!

>Literally seething with race

xDddd GOD I wanna fucking kill you faggots. I'm gonna be honest, yeah I am angry, I'm gonna be honest cause it's Anonymous and I just wanna let off some steam.

You're gonna be my whipping boy now you fucking scum.

this actually is a v.popular BBW model known as "Foxy Roxxie" she's a lot bigger these days

I'll not deny it. No one should expect too much from this place but even people here should be above baby talk and appropriating the memes of teenage girls. Fucking pathetic by anyone's standards.

but you ate all the popcorn!

>tattoo

Aaaaand dropped.

I have seen a glimpse of Hell itself.

I think you've had enough, love.

don't knock it 'til u try it kiddo

Shut up, cunt, you're waifu a wispy, flaky, hipster doofus piece of untalented shit. She has a fucking ugly girlfriend, too.

Why do this to yourself? I like BBWs to an extent but this is just disgusting.

Really?

no but i can pass you some LOSE SOME FUCKING WEIGHT

Does it make you so very, very angry that there are those of us who aren't ashamed of being obese? Damn, food is tasty. So very tasty. Sometimes, when I tuck into a tub of "cookies & cream" ice cream or a bacon-wrapped filet mignon, I'll pause for a moment and think of other people who are upset by us overweight folk. Their tears add to the delicious flavor.

Now, if you *truly* hated the epidemic of obesity in your nation, you would do something about it. Targeting consumers like myself shows laziness and weakness. Targeting corporations like RJR Nabisco, Nestlé and Monsanto, however... well, my good friend and fellow poster, that shows courage. Courage I'm 100%-positive you never had. Or, you could start a nation-wide campaign to encourage people to eat healthier while showing them the benefits and techniques involved in calorie-burning exercises.

'Course, I wouldn't expect anything of you. I mean, after all, you ARE the faggot OP.

>tl;dr: the sad cunt I'm replying to, is a pathetic, lazy faggot who blames instead of being a shining example to others

I don't even want to know if this is copypasta or not.

That actually makes sense. She'd probably have strong as fuck legs consider that she's lifting what looks like 150+ kilograms every time she stands. My knees would probably blow out if I tried that.

Not you again, you were btfo in the last thread you disgusting fat fuck.

Im glad you have found a way to be happy

sure ummm... here you go...
ummm... can you lend me a hand...? *unzips dicks*

I would pass her a load of cum straight from the source if you guysknow what I am talking about wink wink

uhhh... clarify?

What's her routine ?

How do I get an arm like this ?

At least my face is ugly, what a waste she could be a qt she has no excuse to look like that.
Fuck you, you had enough popcorn you elephant slut.

The sad thing is that you can tell that should would be hot as fuck if she wasn't a fat fuck.

she gets paid millions to be an actress and literally all she has to do is NOT GET FAT and yet she's getting fat

someone needs to reign her in before it's too late

user, these theater chairs are too tight!

T H I C C

>she's a lot bigger these days
She wasn't exactly svelte before.

How the fuck do you achieve this ?

What the fuck ?

Whats the difference between jam and jelly?

It's actually a medical condition

Has science gone too far?

She looks comfy.

He's not happy, just a salad dodger clinging to a false sense of smugness, vainly trying to cover his own self loathing.

The question is, does she stand on her legs?

looking at this makes my joints hurt.

how does she poo without making a huge mess

I can't imagine what else she'd stand on, unless she uses one of those freedom-scooters all the time.

WeVideo Free Version, duh

Roxie does some good stuff, but Courntey will always have the best body. Does Kitt still do stuff?

Boberry is the queen.

How about passing you my dick instead?

...whats her name again???

She is really good. I'm always shocked at how big she looks. Lailani is also an incredible specimen; she's over like 6ft and huge.

>she fell for the GOMAD meme

>she doesn't show her chubby feet
:(((

Standing it will all sag.

HEY WOAH EXCUSE ME MISTER USHER, I DIDN'T ORDER THE EXTRA LARGE CHICKEN WINGS

NO RESPECT I TELLS YA