REKT THREAD

REKT THREAD
I need your help Sup Forumsros, my rekt folder is erased and i need a new one. Help me build it!

bump

Bump

foh with the animal shit

why would one kill a shiba inu? those dogs are expensive as fuck (~600$)

he missed shot #2. Clearly top notch war fighters they are...

The second shot in the back is a bit unnecessary.

Come on fellas, I need some new ones aswell. Don't let me post here on my own.

this rekt thread is poor as piss
>inb4 show us your rekt webm's

He's still alive...

Custom execution platform with attached faggot pit. Awesome.

this one is gold

not for long
but yes, he is still alive

That really an effective way to do it, though? I mean, guns exist. Why use a rock?

Story?

Thank ya user, I needed this

Woman attempted suicide by train most likely and it didn't go as planned

Because it looks sick and edgy. Why would they film it?

In the actual video, you can hear him trying to scream. It's brutal. At this point, they stuck that thing down his throat to shut him up.

There was a China rekt thread before, anyone save those?

any bro know if that is a cop or something doing the stabbing????

These threads are always very popular around summer, I wonder why.

Fucking niggers, poor kitty :(

Let me just get behind my proxy.

Don't wanna get banned again.

And here you go

This is precisely what Americans should do to every single living conservative/Republican in the country. Stab them to fucking death. They don't deserve to die this nicely.

FUCK TRUMP

The war's over, Spiderman. It ended a long time ago...

People like you....

Little faggot, partisanism is for kids

Keep the tears flowing, libcuck.

Did your mummy find out you didn't do your homework?

dat peace, love, tolerance and understanding, user...

nice bait bro

Metal Slug is, and always has been, overrated tripe

That's just China everyday life.

We be rollin'
Dey hatin'
Now weez be dead.

story?

If not sarcastic, it's from Hot Shots part Deux

story?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha, oh my god I lose.

kek good one
but seriously,
story?

EPIC DRIFTU

why hating all the cats?

>motorcyclists trying to go between lanes
they got exactly what they deserved for being brainless warm bodies

hello

i know its not rekt but anyone has that vid where the guy stuffs worms into his dick?

Yes

no they stick the machete down his throat to keep him still so that they could get a chance to cut his jugular

Alive is a strong word.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

This has to be bait.

No shit

You want to be taken seriously, so you come to Sup Forums. Are you actually retarded?

If you wanna be a fucktard why don't you come here and say it to my face so i can answer you with a swift fist to the nose.

turd hurd I enjoy looking at animal torture and abuse. I need more shit for my rekt folder.
Take a snapshot of your checking and savings account totals, and whatever piece of paper shows your highest completed level of education, and save them to a folder named "Rekt" on your desktop. Done.

Holy shit is that The Golden One?

>good opinions...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Did he ded?

Because Asians

ayyyy lmao

When pro-lifers close all abortion clinics

Looks like

Oh oh, I love charades. Let me guess.... Ummmm, who is Smokey Robinson?

Provide
>Name
>street address