What's the least painful way to killmyself?

What's the least painful way to killmyself?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/heydontrun/,
youtube.com/watch?v=KP86YocGJ3o
nytimes.com/2008/07/21/world/americas/21tijuana.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Inert gas asphyxia. Get some CPAP tubing and mask and connect to a helium tank. Just make sure its 100% helium, some places sell 80-20 mixtures that aren't good enough. The body doesn't realize it's dying because there is no carbon dioxide buildup. You lose consciousness within 30 seconds then die within a few minutes.

cyanide
helium, use a mask dont get it straight from bottle
can uou buy me a steam game before you off yourself

I'm a poorfag, am I screwed? I don't want to feel pain

Jump from over 25 meters. 100% chance of death, painless.

are u in the us? if you can stand waiting you can buy some shitty gun for like 400-500

Jump off the moon

all tubing and helium would cost less then $75, if you are over 18 and have a credit card you're good. If you really cannot afford it, you could hang yourself old-fashioned style. Look up a hangman's chart. It takes into account weight to give the height you should fall before the rope tightens. You get knocked out then die.

i am second poster, hang mans knot might be painful if you survive, keep that in mind
heres steam steamcommunity.com/id/heydontrun/, buy me metro laat light

Hanging sounds like my best bet, I hate to go out like that though

Put fingers over your nostrils and drink a lot of water very fast without breathing
> can possibly get unlimited lung capacity if done wrong

"Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem"
?

OP here I decided to go the hanging route. Sorry I can't buy you steam games I only have $40 and I need it for rope probably. Goodbye

Wait 80 years until you die of natural causes.

пepeeдь в paceю

Gun to the temple.

That's not a painless way to do it, but k. Enjoy yourself.

Why kill urself when you can do drugs or be a drunk. Wtf what a waste, your problems aren't so big you can't have fun. Fuck you OP, life is worth wasting, not ending.

Fucking idiot. You make isis look cool, your probably a white 15 year old living with your parents. SO SORRY LIFE SUCKS! and yes you have to go to bed early tonight.

YOU STUPID CUNT FUCK YOU, ENJOY YOUR DEATH YOU FUCKING COWARD. SOME OF US LIKE LIVING, AND ARE TORN FROM THIS WORLD. YOU ARE A FUCKING PUSSY, I HOPE YOU DONT KILL YOURSELF, THERE ARE 6 MONTH OLD BABIES WITH TERMINAL CANCER AND YOUR PROBLEMS ARE NOTHING BUT MENTAL. FUCK YOU, I WOULDN'T EVEN SPARE THE SALIVA TO[spoiler][/spoiler] SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE. CUCKOLD!

Please don't

I don't care how hard I'm samefagging. Just don't man. Please. Work a shitty job and die like the rear of us.

bruh shooting yourself in the Back of the head is even more lethal.

listen to my mixtape

youtube.com/watch?v=KP86YocGJ3o

Seriously dont do it. Its not worth it bro

You don't get knocked out stupid. It breaks your neck but you still feel tons of pain.

Helium is the only painless way really.

But why do you want to do it? Is it money?

Spend the money on a fuckload of shrooms or lsd instead. I suggest shrooms.

Die inside and come out the other end.

glock to the temple isnt lethal ?

If you have a Glock, you probably shouldn't shoot yourself. Just be a bro, and drink cheap draft beer all day

You can blow out your frontal lobe and be blind for the rest of your life.

there are people in worse situation man
mishaped face no eyes or arms or legs
if they can stay strong then you can too.
just hang in there bud.
I too am depressed 22 y o virgin stil living with parents jobless

don't forget to kill a random chad pls

starvation, it starts to feel good after a while

>22 still living with parents jobless
Yea that covers almost anyone who goes to uni...

OP tell us about yourself man, whats rumbling mate?

it's most painful way of suicide

The painless way:

pentobarbital, a barbiturate commonly known as Nembutal

nytimes.com/2008/07/21/world/americas/21tijuana.html

“To witness it, it looks as peaceful as can be,” Mr. Nitschke said of death by pentobarbital. “I usually recommend that they take it with their favorite drink since it has a bitter taste. I’ve never seen anyone finish their whiskey or Champagne. There isn’t enough time to give a speech. You go to sleep and then you die.”