You approve this?

you approve this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uem7QFp0uKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

Why do you give a shit what two consenting adults do, faggot?
Bitter that you can't get a man or woman to touch your chafed micropeen?

How does it affect you in the slightest?

#proudtobe

more like jewtube

>chafed micropeen

I don't care what gets people off, I just don't want them shoving their degeneracy in my and my family's faces every second of the day.

>don't care
>degeneracy
Pick one

Sounds like you're justifying yourself rather than making a point, anons. Is it because you feel, deep down, that homosex is gay? Only faggots suck cocks.

3 edgy 5 me

Just let everyone be who they want to be. Approve or not, keep your own opinion. Too much hate in this world

No.

>Watches modern media

Ok

>don't get on youtube
your feelings don't own the internet, faggot, and how can you ask this while you hang out in the septic tank of social media websites

I did what every grown up would do and stopped caring.

>Jewtube supports gays
Who would have ever guessed?

yea dude, a flag small flag next to a logo is "shoving degeneracy in your family's face"
I don't know if they are degenerates, but you sure are a retard.

Samefag

He chooses both, now go suck dick, faggot.

You don't control his thoughts, if faggots can suck dick, then that user can be retarded . Live with it, and eat your own dog food.

I agree , you hate faggots

That's actually what children do, adults klll each other.

Huge gay faggot detected.
Welcome to Sup Forums nigger nigger nigger ,you are triggered

If they accept everything, yes.
I'm pretty sure they won't support everyone, since I'm straight, I feel excluded.

meh i don't really care if someone is gay or not but people don't need to be open about it. hi i'm user i'm gay.

I really don't. But when they demand a month of recognition (where all the companies shove it down our throats) and have parades at taxpayer expense then it becomes a problem. Especially the latter.

What? How dare you talk like that. Do you not have any respect for gay people? Go on Tumblr and see how long you last, kid

When every company and media outlet does so, it is shoving it in our faces. Cuck

These 4channers are complete morons . Reddit would eat them alive

Are you autistic son? get your newfag ass out of my board.

The only triggered one is you nigger, by a small shity flag next to a logo. Nobody cares about this shit, except you. You got a sad life user, end it as soon as possible.

What a fucking white knight cuck you are. Please do the world a favor and kill yourself. Seriously.

Nobody is shoving it in your face you mongoloid. If you don't want to hear people talk about gay marriage or some shit turn your tv off.
Youtube did that to show their support. But at the end of the day it's just a small flag on top of your screen. If you want to know more, click on it, if not, move on. Yea, they shove it in your face.

HOLY SHIT! A LITTLE FLAG AT THE CORNER OF MY SCREEN? WHATS NEXT, SATAN EVERYWHERE?
Calm the fuck down. The irony is the same people who can't take this little flag are the same ones who wave flags around and shoot giant unstable piece of shit Chinese made missles in the air for "muh country" and force religon down little kids throats. And you get offended that some people walk down the street and throw glitter at each other? Fuck off.
>in4b triggered libtard

adblock on doodle

>mfw I come home from work to see this

Bump
Lets go bois

Fuck no, and I'm a fag !

I literally couldn't care less

Don't really care. I'm just on 'Tube to watch old movies, listen to social commentary, and download music. I've gotten to a point where I can only fap/release to other dicks anyway.

Sure why not.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

>download music

There is a way, user.

he's the kind of guy that listens to compressed garbage with his shitty 5$ earbuds

youtube.com/watch?v=uem7QFp0uKY
C'mon guys, dislike on this video.

The music's not compressed, and these earbuds cost $11.

certainly, since I'm a trap

sure. why not?

Sure. Literally does not affect me in any way, shape, or form, so what the fuck do I care?

I'm so proud of you guys!!!! Give my dislike to this video too!!!

the ones who vehemently lash out against homosexuality tend to be closeted homos themselves. :)

youtube doesn't need my approval to display a rainbow flag on their site. i'll still watch vids on youtube. you're a miserable soul.

Oh god no

Just got back t thread. Not same fag

Well this is happening

/thread

roll

Only retards get offended by it

GOD STRAFES US