aetasxblog.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Medical cruelty. Do it OP.

Twistee work is great.

I'll see what I can think of

keep this bumped while I draw please anons

will do user

Great. I will bump.

I'll repeat an idea I had a few days ago.

A smarty goes up to a scarecrow, giving his usual "did smawty wand now" speech. When the scarecrow fails to respond, the smart starts attacking it.

would be great if the smarty manages to kick the scarecrow off its perch and fall on it

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/
Lovin the new stuff. Keep it coming.

bump

Checkd

I'm going to post a bit of weirdbox if no-body minds

Hewwo fwends! Smawty fwend hewe to wead anotha thwed fow my hewd.

This'll be you in three seconds but in a Vuvuzela instead of a tuba if you don't fuck off

>not sticking it up the ass and blowing the organs out the mouth

Am owny hewe to wead, mistah. Am fwend!

Fluffies on drugs. I'm surprised there not more of those

So wait, you one of those domesticated smarties? The non-shit ones? Wait, how the hell does a fluffy get past a Captcha?

Bump

Vewy cawfully. Hehe. Am nu domes...dom...a howse fwuffy. Am smawty fwend wif hewd next to smeww gud juice pwace. Hoomans weave teebees on fow fwuffy to wead. Vewy nice hoomans!

Either it's a human trolling, or that fluffy's owner typed for it.

Father has enough of the fluffy shitting everywhere
gets a remote implant in the brain

fluffy now shits with the press of a button

The fluffies mind is trapped inside, unable to control itself any longer

So wait a minute. Your one of the few smarties who isn't domesticated or a feral asshat, but a feral who acts like a domesticated smarty, and your using a Starbucks' free wifi. Weird.

Smawty fwend wearn bestest ways to keep hewd awive fwom teebee! Wearn dat if yu cute and ask nicewy, hoomans hewp hewd. Dummeh smawties no know dis. Das why dey wose dere hewds and git forevah sweepies. Smawty fwend had bestest hewd wif pwettiest mawes and stwongest tuffies and helfiest babbehs!

Both good ideas. I'll see what I can come up with

What kinda drugs? what effects would it have on the fluffy? I'm thinking hallucinogens so the fluffy hallucinates it has a good life meanwhile it lives in a trash pile

Well, the good thing is that your not a jerk. Other smarties tend to end up well... you know

I would like to see a fluffy doin CA CA CA COCAINE!

Heehee, smawty fwend kno. Wess dummeh smawties, moa skettis foa smawty fwend hewd!

Chekd and a firecracker to celebrate.

Thanks man
made it a bit prettier if anyone wants the better version
working on scarecrow comic now

Unfortunately having never done cocaine myself I don't know what it brings about aside from a feeling of being the king of the world. Got any situations I can draw?

I was thinking specifically about fluffies ODing, or being abused on hallucinogens, resulting in a badtrip (trust me, you wouldn't like being tortured on LSD).
Well, your choice then, I think there's a lot of potential with drugged up fluffies. Keep up the good work, by the way !

In some stories they OD from nicotine from eating a few cigarettes butts.

You have any of these by chance?

Nuu, smokey stick! Smawty fwend fwend git foreveh sweepies fwum meanie smokey stick. Smawty fwend vewy sad...

fluffies eating 'herwtie nummies' or sad box please?

Can you be more descriptive about what you want for sadbox? I want to do sadbox but i don't know what story to make

Nope. The closest this

Oh, hey, MessyJessie. Fuck off, m8

Caught my cat trying to eat chocolate today. Almost punted her across the room, hopefully she learns.

I must have read this ten times and it's still awesome.

Ikr? It's one of my favorite abuse stories, I read it every time it gets posted here.

I'm not the user who requested it, but I have an idea.
>mummah forgot to lock the safe room before going to bed
>fluffy decides to explore the house
>fluffy gets into rat poison/mouse trap
>fluffy runs to mummah's room to get help
>desperately claws at door to wake mummah up
>mummah wakes up the next morning to a dead fluffy and a scratched door

bump

Check 'em

good idea, will keep it in mind

I screencapped your guys' suggestions, I will work on them and post them in future fluffy threads and on the booru! Gotta go now- OP

Bump

Waiting patiently for someone to post some entries...

- Ren

Fluffybooru / 46935

you might be waiting a while

Every time I see that little purple one...

The rabid babbeh bit him!

Hello guys I'm completely new to Fluffy Abuse, I've seen worse shit in my life so I'm not creeped out.

I have questions regarding this fandom
Why does this exist?
Whats the thrill behind the abuse and why?
I'm sorry if these questions sound a bit rude, i'm just curious and a tiny bit interested.

dont ask questions. just accept your new hobby

This is one of my favorites.

>Why
It was originally a branch off of the MLP fandom and evolved from there.
>The appeal
Everybody has their own reason for liking fluffy abuse. For me, the appeal is hard to put into words.
For some, it's satisfying to see a self-centered creature receive punishment. For others, it satisfies some primal urge for violence. For others still, it paints the world as the cruel shithole it is.
There are tons of answers you could receive. It's different for everybody.

My favorite

Moar

0 information = 0 entrants

Entry to what?

>Be a fluffy pony owner
>Your fluffy is a light blue pegasus mare with an orange mane
>You named her Sky
>She was the sweetest thing in the world when you brought her home from the store, all wiggly legs and pretty fluff
>She's still very sweet, loves you with all her heart
>But you're pretty sure Sky is retarded
>Now, fluffies in general are not well known for their intelligence
>But you suspect that Sky didn't just hit the bottom of the I.Q. chart, but grabbed a shovel and started digging
>"Pick up the treat, Sky! Pick up the treat!"
>"Whewe tweat daddeh? Whewe tweat!?"
>"It... it's right in front of you sweetie. Look, I'm pointing right at it."
>"Siwwy daddeh, dat ou fingah! Fingahs nawt tweats!"
>You eventually have to pick it back up and hold it in front of her face
>Sky's so excited, she doesn't even bother to take it out of your hand before she eats it
>She just shoves her face over it and starts chewing, biting your fingers in the process
>Her stupidity hurts worse than the bites

>Housebreaking Sky was a challenge
>Sky's so dumb, when she gets face up against a wall she thinks she's trapped and won't move
>She can stay like that for hours if you're not home
>At first you tried using a sorry box to punish her when she made "bad poopies", but she accidentally sorry boxes herself every day
>When you did it to her on purpose she didn't understand that she was being punished
>Eventually you took her into the bathroom with her litter box and a rolled up newspaper, and fed her a bowl of raisins
>For hours you put her in the litterbox while she pooped uncontrollably, and told her she was a good girl
>Put her on the floor, and when she pooped there you smacked her on the rump
>Back and forth, over and over
>Repetition is the only way to get to some fluffies, and after hours of it you hammered the lesson through even Sky's thick skull
>Even then she needed a few days before she realized she could use the litter box when it wasn't in the bathroom
>Even then she sometimes shits on the floor because she can't remember where her litter box is
>It's only the largest object in her safe room aside from her bed, and it's not a big room
>But if Sky isn't facing it when she has to take a dump, she can't find it
>It never occurs to her to turn around

>Sky thinks she can fly
>Most of the time this isn't a problem, because there's nothing high enough in her safe room to jump off of
>But you do let her out most days, because having a pet you can only interact with in one room is kind of boring
>You do your best, most of your furniture isn't climbable
>You have baby gates at the top and the bottom of the stairs
>If you pick her up you have to hold her very carefully, because at any moment she might try to jump out of your arms
>You know a few people with pegasus fluffies who let them ride on their shoulders
>You were at least smart enough to never try this with Sky
>But you didn't think to do anything about the couch
>The back's only a few feet high, it's on carpet, how badly could she possibly hurt herself?
>When the vet puts a cast on her left back leg so she can't move it while the sprain heals, he says she's probably lucky she didn't break her little neck
>You've heard some pegasus fluffies with strong enough wings can glide a little, but Sky doesn't try that
>She beats her wings as hard as she can
>That actually makes her fall faster
>Which is probably how she sprained her leg, despite landing on a throw pillow that you managed to get underneath her
>You ask the vet if he can put one of those stupid-looking cones on her because you're determined to get some amusement out of this
>When Sky wakes up she thinks she's in a round plastic sorry box, panics, and shits all over your passenger seat

>Sky is also a huge slut
>She's almost a year old, and she's been wanting babies for a while
>Any time you take her out of the house, any time you let her into the back yard, she's looking for a stallion to knock her up
>She will literally show her ass to anything that looks remotely like a fluffy stallion
>She propositions cats and dogs
>Once, a rabbit that had wandered into your yard actually started humping her
>You decided to let it, because you figured maybe she'd learn a lesson
>Sky tried to make the rabbit stay afterwards because she wanted it to be her special friend
>It actually managed to give her "gud feews"
>A week later she's throwing tantrums because she's not pregnant, and you have to explain to her at least five times a day that fluffies and bunnies can't have babies

Thanks for clraring that up, expect me to contribute in a fluffy thread one day

I think I like "Dumb Mother watching her babies tortured" and Weirdbox the most.

>What Sky lacks in intelligence, she makes up for in tenacity
>One day when you have a couple of friends over, she catches sight of a feral stallion through the fence, and convinces him to dig into the yard so he can bang her
>The first and only opportunity she gets in months, and she grabs it with all four hooves
>You're distracted with barbecue just long enough for her to get her freak on
>"Hey man, is that your fluffy pony getting humped under that bush?"
>"Oh you MOTHERFUCKERS!!!"
>Too late, a big pink earth fluffy has gotten Sky knocked all the way up
>You spike him over the fence like a volleyball
>Sky is heartbroken for about two seconds
>Then she goes around excitedly telling everybody that she's going to be a mommy
>You decide that maybe if actually having babies will make her shut up about wanting them, it might be worth it to let her have them
>God willing, one of them will be smart enough not to hurl itself off of tall furniture

Well, you're welcome to our autistic hobby, user !

>"How tahm tiw babbehs!?"
>"Well, a fluffy's gestation period is about three weeks, give or take, and you've been pregnant for about five minutes, so I'd say about three weeks."
>"Nuuuuu! Fwee week tu wong! Wan babbehs naow!"
>"Yeah I really don't think this is something you can force sweetie, you're just going to have to be patient."
>"Whut 'pate-ent'?"
>"It means you're going to have to wait without crying."
>"Wait fow whut?"
>"Your... your babies?"
>"Babbehs!? Skah wan babbehs! How tahm tiw babbehs!?"
>You have this conversation roughly one thousand times

>Sky does eventually calm down when she starts to show
>Actually being able to tell she's pregnant seems to satisfy her, so she stops asking how much longer it'll take
>Thank god, because that was the longest week of your life
>You're still concerned, mainly because you're not sure Sky's up to the task of raising a foal
>Or five, as the internets tell you she's capable of producing
>She only has two tits, you suspect that if her number of babies don't correlate exactly the logistics of feeding will fry her brain
>You do research, stock up on formula and other essentials in case things go south
>Do fluffies actually explode if they get agitated during labor?
>Internets seem pretty evenly split
>The vet swears he's seen it happen, but he could easily be fucking with you
>As the day approaches, Sky becomes less and less mobile
>For the first time since you got her, you can leave her alone just about anywhere in the house without worrying about her killing herself
>All she does is eat, sleep, and cry hysterically when she shits outside the litter box
>You may have trained her a little too well in that particular area

Loving this, user.
Keep 'em coming!

>You spend as much time at home as you can, but even with time off from your job you have to run errands
>Return from a grocery run one day to discover that in the half an hour you were gone, Sky gave birth to two healthy foals
>One is a purple earth fluffy, the other is a bright pink pegasus
>"Wook Daddeh," she says tiredly, beaming at you, "Skah haf babbehs!"
>You are absolutely amazed that she managed to give birth on her own without screwing something up
>The foals seem to be clean and uninjured
>The purple one is still feeding, while the pink pegasus is sleeping peacefully in its mother's belly fluff
>"I'm so proud of you sweetheart. You're going to be a great mommy."
>You scratch her behind the ears as she giggles with hapiness at the praise
>She even makes a cute little chirping noise
>...wait, that's not her
>The chirping is coming from somewhere else in the room
>"Sky? Sweetie? How many babies did you have?"
>Sky can't count to save her life, she just points at her two foals
>"Skah haff babbeh... an odda babbeh."
>The babies you can see are being completely silent
>You still hear chirping, and it's starting to sound increasingly frantic

>Interrogating Sky further would be pointless, so you search the room
>Luckily there aren't many places to hide in the safe room, and after about ten seconds you realize the chirping is coming from the litter box
>The fuck?
>Lying near the edge of the box, buried halfway in the litter, is a brown earth fluffy foal
>You carefully pick the tiny thing up and wipe the litter out of its wet fluff
>The foal latches onto your little finger and starts suckling
>You are trembling with incredulous anger
>"Sky you little... did you put this baby in your litter box!?"
>Sky's eyes widen
>"Nu daddeh! Nu put babbeh in wittabawks! Babbehs aww hewe!"
>You hold the brown foal in front of her
>"Then what the fuck is this!?"
>Sky folds her ears back at the profanity, and her pink foal wakes up and starts crying
>She comforts the foal by holding it against her belly and petting it while she looks at what's in your hand
>"Daddeh... dat's poopie," she says
>"Wha... it's your foal, just because it's this color..."
>"Daddeh," says Sky, in the same tone of voice you use to lecture her when she's being particularly dense, "Dat nawt babbeh. Dat poopie. Skah put poopie in wittabawks. Den Skah give miwkie nummehs to babbehs."
>You stare at her, mouth agape
>"...it... it's making noise and moving."
>"Noisy poopie," she says