Slav Filmosphere - Squat squat babuska

Randomly saw the trailer fro this movie. was like WTF. always considered the slav, especial rusky filmospher to be either glorified propaganda or hyper doutchy art movies. Seems i was wrong, looked some more up and they seem interesting. Anyone can point out some epic sci-fi, psychological. or interesting as fuck slav movies to start with

-guardians 2017 if you where wondering

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0114787/?ref_=nv_sr_2
youtube.com/watch?v=P7z0GRCAYjo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concerns_and_controversies_at_the_2014_Winter_Olympics#Economy
imdb.com/title/tt0083335/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_6
imdb.com/title/tt0089714/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_5
imdb.com/title/tt0091096/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism
youtube.com/watch?v=-UWAZ9vD6Ao
imdb.com/title/tt1569364/
imdb.com/title/tt0206385
imdb.com/title/tt0117273
imdb.com/title/tt2383952
imdb.com/title/tt0449662
imdb.com/title/tt0333701
imdb.com/title/tt0165546
imdb.com/title/tt1517225
imdb.com/title/tt1129437
dropbox.com/s/8ajf4wf99asnglb/DolphinPussy.torrent?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the power of babushka compels you. the power of babushka compels you. Come forth slav in the name of putin, come forth and speak

Fantastic four with vodka.

U left me no choice. i didn't want to use this power but.. This will bring out all the slavs

Здpaвcтвyйтe

>Здpaвcтвyйтe

>Я нe хoдил в кинoшкoлy, я хoдил пpoбyхивaть дeньги, кoтopыe дaвaл мнe oтeц ))))

Oh it shows, Sarik, it shows

>capeshit
no thanks

>Здpaвcтвyйтe

> 5 million dollar budget

Probably going to be shit

but i am intrigued

Što?

Btw it's a movie about a hippie, yuppie, nerd and neo-nazi who get transported back in time to World War 2. Hijinks ensue.

пoшoл нa хyй мyдaк

>пoшoл нa хyй мyдaк
dude seriously, this language is o fucked up a 200 billion $ search engine cant translate it

Milos Forman, Emil Kusturica, and Yugoslav comedies from the 80s.

found it on. thx

i'm looking for movies post 2010 fist. then i will go back in time to see the evolution

eб cвoю мaть
how do you like that

>eб cвoю мaть
go cry to your babushka potato eating, frost mining Adidas worshiper

Then modern Serbian comedies:
>Seven and a half (7 ipo)
>When I Grow Up I Want to Be a Kangaroo (Kad Narastem Bit Cu Kengur)
>Underground

Before accusing me of bias, I'm Croatian, but I think Serbians have a great sense of humor and make quality films.

Also a Bosnian film
>No Man's Land (this won a bunch of awards)

im not even russian you bellend

Most Americans can't really tell the differences between slavs.

Why do russian men look like troglodites but all the women are supermodels?

>Чтo здecь пpoиcхoдит?
>ЧTO ЗДECЬ ПPOИCХOДИT?
Чтo oн имeл в видy пoд этим?

now we are just insulting each other, and you crossed the line calling me a americano

underground - what year? cant find it on imdb,

tell me about it

Slav animation was god tier. For a nice sci fi child's film look up Mystery of the Third Planet

Im guessing social selection. there is still the archaic standard of the brut male propagated in slav society. socially they are stuck in the 80's ante 80's eastern block dogma

You really think Americans can tell the difference between a Russian, Serbian, or Ukrainian?

>fucked my mother
Чтo oн имeл ввидy?

>Mystery of the Third Planet
thx

nope

Бeйн?

>rusky filmospher to be either glorified propaganda or hyper doutchy art movies.

Heh, guess they are just as stupid as americans after all

> ввидy?
Чтo oн имeл в видy пoд этим?

don't get me wrong, western movies are becoming dull as hell same plot, no interesting character development, and those happy endings are fucking infuriating ( - the mist - loved the ending). But slav design as something dark and gritty that i find very appealing and refreshing. New shapes and ideas, and new visions on the world, each huge culture block has an ingrained vision, fundamentally different from the rest

-coma 2017 if you were wondering -

+ the slavs are have an emotional squish as fuck interior under that vodka induced comatose state. they love differently, some of their artistic movies will blow ur mind ut of the stratosphere. blaze and watch

imdb.com/title/tt0114787/?ref_=nv_sr_2

What do you guys think of this movie?

Warning there is nudity in this trailer for about 2 seconds at the one minute mark.

youtube.com/watch?v=P7z0GRCAYjo

Seksmisja(Sexmission), Polish movie about two guys whose get into future world ruled by women.

>imdb.com/title/tt0114787/?ref_=nv_sr_2

>Sexmission

I dunno man, the action movies from Russia I've seen all seemed like they use all regular Hollywood tropes, but done worse.

but its uncharted territory for me. more inclined to the sci-fi genera for may slav filmosphere exploration

My recomendation "Tilva Ros"
www.imdb.com/title/tt1516593/?ref_=tt_rec_tt

дё

>Slav film thread
>Sarik's armenian shit
Just fuck off. This shilling for this utter garbage is annoying.

>www.imdb.com/title/tt1516593/?ref_=tt_rec_tt

As I Slav I'd like to say Russian are subhumans. They live as slaves in a shithole, claim to hate everything Western, yet are trying to imitate the shittiest type of Western culture and try to make their own capeshit. Disgusting.

хoccпaдe зaчeм вы тaщитe cюдa этo гoвнo

Have you at least watched any of Sarik's films, you cunt? That guy is right, that fucking hack is the cancer of Russian cinema.

Salty "can't-into-space" detected.

not yet, will, and will make an opinion, had little to no interaction with the slav filmoshere, thus this thread

also go fuck yourself u slav squatting malboro smoking pice of brown hair ginger bearded pice of subhuman filth

You do know that we live in Cold War 2.0 now right?

never ended, just sifted from military to influence. influence = new markets for products = happy corporations = tax revenue

>tax revenue
You dumbass, the Russian KGB government doesn't get rich from tax, they get rich from embezzlement and corrupt inside dealings. Remember the Sochi olympics?

>he thinks that capeshit is not propaganda

The Nightwatch Trilogy was kind of okay I guess.

kgb is a department. not a sate. sates make their money from taxes. corruption may grease the wheels but its not widespread. + russia has lttle to no influence (cultural. military. politicaly yes with its veto power, but that is diminishing as well)

>The Nightwatch Trilogy

>kgb is a department.
Of which most top officials and politicians are former members of.
>corruption may grease the wheels but its not widespread.
"While most Olympic Games have high cost overruns, for these Games they are much higher than usual. According to research by Transparency International, a global anti-corruption watchdog, approximately 50 percent or more of the building costs went to corruption."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concerns_and_controversies_at_the_2014_Winter_Olympics#Economy
>+ russia has lttle to no influence (cultural. military
Russia changed the borders of another country by force. And they got away with it. That's pretty much unheard of in the last 20 years.

Хвaтит peклaмиpoвaть этy пapaшy.

>And they got away with it.
wouldn't say that. they face harsh backlash economical, politically from EU and USA. russias inflation is at a all time high, their state currency is in relative free fall, and their corporations are getting hit hard. nobody wants a war. if they really are so ''powerful'' they would have tried that with a EU state, but the didn't. military is big. but rotten. they do not have the logistics for a war that is more then 2 states away from their country, nor the support. China may be their friend, but that is only because they have interests in Siberia (which is mostly owned by them) the moment russia falls china will annex it. to the point. A state, that referring to the entity that includes its citizens, needs taxes. Yes the have a strange way of separating its departments

This is so true.

>That's pretty much unheard of in the last 20 years

Kosovo

>Guardians
>Enjoy films movie
>Gonna be good
Kek. You hope.

>That's pretty much unheard of in the last 20 years
except when the us does it

Polish QT 3,14 here, I have no idea if you can find eng subs for Piotr Szulkin's sci-fi tetralogy but they sure are worth checking out:
imdb.com/title/tt0083335/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_6 his War of the worlds
imdb.com/title/tt0089714/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_5 gr8 also
imdb.com/title/tt0091096/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_4 not as dark as the others

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

>but its not widespread
>corruption
>russia
M8, just stop.

this has nothing to do with whataboutism you retard

9th company
Metro 2013
War and peace 1968
My fav russian films

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

you are nitpicking. yes there is rampant corruption but some money reaches the states coffers otherwise they would be at the level of Bolivia not just slightly above

Oдјeби бpe.

The CGI is atrocious for modern standards,is it part of its appeal?

CGI is just one part of it. story and newness is what i seek

i never saw the third, the first is fucking awesome, the second is lackluster at best

Out of my way capitalist fucking shits, patrician russia kino is coming
youtube.com/watch?v=-UWAZ9vD6Ao

1) this is way above average
2) we didn't burned pretty women for centuries.

ya i saw the trailer for this one. look very interesting. any reliable rus torrents i can find all this movies, don't know if u noticed but the western ones are systematically being given the coup de gras

This movie is made by Sarik Andreasyan, guy who makes literally-worse-than-Adam-Sendler comedies, so I expect this movie to be Pixel-level shit, maybe worse.

just never expected a super hero movie to come out of the red plains :)). the wearbear looks awesome tho :))

+ ben stiller mediocre comedies. The secret life of Walter Mitty, extraordinary, the character evolution tho dull story nicely handled, the music/frames impeccable

Is there a third? Entertaining movies that are complete shit desu. Even popcorn flicks in Russia have kino elements.

Well, technically it's not the first, there's a shitty superhero movie made in 2009
imdb.com/title/tt1569364/

Slovene
imdb.com/title/tt0206385
imdb.com/title/tt0117273
imdb.com/title/tt2383952
imdb.com/title/tt0449662
imdb.com/title/tt0333701

Serbian
imdb.com/title/tt0165546
imdb.com/title/tt1517225
imdb.com/title/tt1129437

If nothing else, Neprijatelj is a must watch. Strangely enough I can't remember a single Croatian movie that I would recommend to a foreigner.

I also watched trailer only. Really liked brutal vulgar dirty realism, that only russians get right. Deliciously disgusting.
Have a torrent: dropbox.com/s/8ajf4wf99asnglb/DolphinPussy.torrent?dl=0
You need subtitles now

mass rapes of the hotties all over europe and russia in ww2

>dropbox.com/s/8ajf4wf99asnglb/DolphinPussy.torrent?dl=0

Wait. why the why the wired name?