My ex-girlfriend that I've been with for 12 years is taking me to court for custody of my only child...

My ex-girlfriend that I've been with for 12 years is taking me to court for custody of my only child. Should I off myself if I lose my child?

how olds the child and whys she taking you to court user?

Yes
Also, no, my dad did, mom blames me till this day

22 months old and she left me for a felon with no job and she's taking me for child support.

My biological father and cousin also offer themselves.

Good to know, what services do they offer

does she have a job? It sounds like you have decent grounds for at the very least split care.

But it also depends on how much you have invested in the child and the relationship.

Literally just tell the court that her current boyfriend would produce an unwelcome environment for a child, get a nice wholesome gf asap clean up your shit get a nice apartment and wipe the floor with her

no

p.s. nice dubs

How the fuck is someone your GF for 12 years? You should offer to pay something.

Do you really wanna dedicate your life to another human being you could just leave behind youand live YOUR lifeto its fullest and get kids at 50+

Offed themselves. Lol but since they are dead I guess they can offer their bodies if you are into that.

GPS location of bodies?

worst case scenario plead with her to get state sponsored child support and if she refuses, try and make her life a living hell in the legal department, you can appeal and draw it out to the point where it makes no sense in her trying to get sole custody. Do not an hero, it solves nothing and will likely fuck up the kid

>Had a child out of wedlock
>Didn't proceed to get married during pregnancy

Mate stop crying, the kids a bastard and you're not a real father.

Unfortunately I love my daughter a lot.

>mom blames me till this day
Your family sucks. Consider following in the footsteps of your father before you breed.

Yeah, my dad offed himself and im asking strangers for GPS locations of their dead familymembers corpses

>Unfortunately I love my daughter a lot.
If you did then there'd be nothing unfortunate about it.

Sounds like your ex has grounds to believe you're a deadbeat dad. I'd never view the love I have for my kids as anything other than a blessing (pick any deity, I'm not choosy).

The fact that you're considering leaving your kid to deal with your suicide makes me believe they're better off in the hands of their mother. At least get yourself a life insurance policy first so that your kid will be able to afford the therapy afterwards.

Idk how the laws work in your state but you won't COMPLETELY lose her. Most states automatically grant joint custody to both parents, with the mother usually getting primary custody. I know, it's a very fucked up, one sided family system but unless you can prove that the mother is not fit for primary custody, they'll favor her. Believe me, I'm dealing with this BS with 3 kids. My advice, get a good lawyer if you can. It will cost money, a lot, but it's your kid you're fighting for.

Dubs of harsh truth.

This. Believe me, I thinl about offing myself quite frequently but the only reason I don't do it is because of my children. I refuse to let them grow up with out a father. OP an heroing is only gonna give the mom the victory.

I only want to off myself if worse case scenario happens and I lose all rights. I would rather off myself then to be sucked dry from child support while my daughter is living with a pos felon with no job.

We had an initial hearing and I was granted joint custody. Unfortunately my temper gets the best of me and I lost my cool one day and yelled at her and I'm afraid she's going to use that against me.

>living with a pos felon with no job.
If this person is the better choice in the eyes of the law then I stand by my original assessment.

Nice dubs

I wonder when your temper will get the best of you when it's your kid you're dealing with...

You already care so much about your child that you're happy to consider killing yourself if you don't get your way... regardless of how that will affect your kid.

Sort your fucking life out, chump.

Good for you. Life sucks, shouldering the burden is the what any decent person would do. Everything else is gravy.

Don't die, win or lose. That child's life would be less without you. That inherent value will never fade, unless you fail to utilize it.

Your child is worth fighting for.

OP, see this:

Unless it's too hard or it doesn't go OP's way then he'll throw a tantrum and kill himself. That'll show everyone!

^^^ Actually what OP is considering doing.

My father tried taking my moms life to keep me and my siblings.

nearly killed her. Kinda changed a lot of things.

OP if you can, stay around. You dont get to be there often, but if you just have a bit of presence in ur kids life. You can teach them something from time to time.

Your kid loves you, and you might make another life great by sticking around. Even if ur own isn't

Absolutely, that is the reason I'm still around. I would only off myself if she is completely taken away from me. Thanks for the advice.

That's fucked up. Even as much as I hate her for what she's done to me I could never hurt the mother of my child.

That's good man. I wish you the best of luck bro