Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vZQJFbrqjUY
lmgtfy.com/?q=Who controls the media
m.youtube.com/watch?v=scBOjH5sKbM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he fully exposes the (((special))) people
gonna be some crazy shit and AS will probably get in trouble over it

>it's another pseudo Sup Forums thread

Watching Sup Forums try to make sense of MDE and right wing politics is like watching reddit attempting to shitpost

It's just pure cringe

Sam is just rusing us as usual

Well the title of the finale is: "You Hate This Show Because You Hate Yourself"

Should be good

An attack on (((marxist))) philosophy and how we're all getting jew'd

youtube.com/watch?v=vZQJFbrqjUY

Explain the (((meme))) to me.
What's the connection to the jews?

Hahahaha great thread Sam

4d chess

It's the law in Israel that every sandwich has to have at least 6 pieces of bread, typically 3 on each side.

what is this even

lmgtfy.com/?q=Who controls the media

>Marxist
>wanting to eliminate all money, profit, capitalism and destroy the bourgeoisie
>Jewish

Wew lad

How many episodes left?

anyone know if they are going to release uncut versions of the episodes? or the season 1 on bluray?
youtube isnt cutting it

the next one will be the pilot and the one after will be the finale

welcome to the simpsons in 2016

6 is too short :(
i was hoping for 10

it was used to identify Jews on Twitter by white supremacists

like how he hyped up 103 and 104

and they turned out to be somewhat underwhelming

ok

I'm f*cking tired of this sh*t. you think you can bully us, lefties, and think we will let it slide? just because we are leftists doesn't mean we are pacifists. I've been training martial arts for close to six months now and sam looks like the kind of as*hole I would take out in mere seconds. so yeah, keep bullying us. see what happens, b*tch.

That's pretty bad user

yeah? funny cause that's what your mom said to her rapist when they conceived you

As a black supremacist, I use it too to ID them.

was he lying, was it any different at all?

it was his assistant

If they renew MDE, will we have to wait a whole year for season two?

Kek, the alt-white are really trying to make this show a thing.

Would Sam and the boys have made good money from this show?

doesnt answer my question fag, also dont even kid yourself with believing that

Oh yeah, I'm just waiting for the truth bomb covered under layers and layers of pure funny comedy, final joke will be something smart as "darkies stink deheh". Man, I can't wait for the episode to open my third eye and finally showing the golden path.

Sam hyde is ugly as hell only ugly azz white bois would identify with him

i like this show. But some of it is fucking cringey like when Sam said "black person mall" for no reason last episode. It just seems intentionally edgy, tryhard, and not particularly funny. Just kind of awkward. Great sets, music and aesthetic though and some bits are interesting and funny. Other bits seem to rely solely on edge though like the fags driving the miatas

so tolerant and progressive wow

the current year

shutup nigger

dont let the shithead Sup Forums fans ruin it for you. world peace really isnt that bad and its not as racist and sexist as Sup Forums pretends it is. its just nihilistic social commentary

>All niggers are biologically inferior to whites

Jesus christ, why would he say that?

Alright someone explain to me:
>The singing show idol bit and why it had a direct transition from the single mom sketch
>The single mom sketch
>Charls' gambling Dad sketch and cut to music vid
>The gays in Miatas sketch
>Nick's teacher sketch from Ep 3
It's going over my head

sam looks like such an ugly dork on youtube but hes sexy as hell on world peace. how does he do it?

>Sam Hyde is one of those people refering to Europe as a country
>stuff WE INVENTED

color me surprised.

>We will not surrender to the false song of globalism

The fuck? I thought this guy was supposed to tell jokes?

holy shit, what a fucking moron. and you, of all people, unironically praise him. Sup Forums really went to shit after moot left, huh.

Does anyone have a link to episode 4?

I laughed like hell during the "Jews rock!" skit when it showed their producer and CN executives.

>moot gone
>Sam good

what does one have to do with the other? explain your words.

so all of his political beliefs are just based off a misinformed opinion of globalization?
this is the guy you praise?
because you're so terrified of some unrealistic slippery slope scenario

>All those 15 year olds with anime avatars rabidly defending the show on every site
SHIDF please go

He deliberately makes himself ugly for comedic effect. His facial features and build are actually good. The American Idol sketch is the first time I've seen him with his hair back, I think, and he looks pretty damn good like that

Stephen Colbert and John Oliver (both of whom I find funny) have a political bent. Why is it okay for them and not Sam?

>I can no longer tolerate the Jewish media and their push towards normalising homosexuality and multiculturalism

what the FUCK is this guy's problem??

fuck of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sam hyde is epic!!!!!!!!! I'm voting trump btw!!!!!!!!!!! cucks!!!!!!!!!!!

can somebody please make the "I'm 16 an my humor is superior" meme with nothing but a big sam hyde on it please? thanks.

>can't into the simplest editing of memes
>wants to criticizes others humor

>MDE h8rs are too lazy to even make their own memes

colour me surprised

wtf Jimmy's dad said THAT???

Let's hope they won't be as bad as he last few eps. The last one got me laughing like once or twice.

Hes fucking huge too. He gets away with his real life shenanigans because people his size intimidates people.

agree with everything except the
>doing nothing makes you as bad as them
attitude

people that pretend just because you aren't out making every effort to ensure people know how you feel about every issue or have an agenda to spread means you don't think about or have any interest are at best mildly retarded, it just means you don't want to interact with people who are incapable of actual communication and that's both sides of any issue these days, all people do is fling shit back and forth at each other until something sticks, then they move on

it solves absolutely nothing, widens an already gigantic divide, and makes you look like a massive twat in the process

people might be more considerate of the idea if the ones claiming that false integrity would let their passion slide a little in favor of actually communicating what they're about, but it's always the same bullshit with everyone and again, it goes nowhere. equate me with the 'other side' all you like for being neutral, all it does is confirm what i'm saying; you can't work out the issues in a viable, rational way, because anyone who isn't in absolute agreement or disagreement isn't worth engaging because while the end result is the same, the difference is you know it ahead of time so you don't bother and chalk it up to stupid shit like HRR NO BELIEF which anyone with a brain knows is just super exaggerated hyperbole to make it look like there's some sort of high ground to be claimed by simply expressing yourself to no real end, and there isn't, every shitty social movement in the past ten years has proven that clearly, gamergate, occupy wall street, bring our girls back, whatever

fuck even this post is a waste because i can't articulate what i really want to say, and there's a goddamn character limit to boot

>>The singing show idol bit and why it had a direct transition from the single mom sketch
i think the singing show one was just them being dicks. no angle

>>The single mom sketch
just middle class life. girl got pregnant and doesnt want the kid, esp cos the child reminds her of her deadbeat ex. maybe some commentary on a welfare state in there. also maybe something about how people are expected to want kids, start a family, etc. when really the mother would rather just be free of kids so she can drink and smoke instead

>>Charls' gambling Dad sketch and cut to music vid
similar to other bit. makes fun of the ideal family, or the american dream or whatever

>>The gays in Miatas sketch
idek desu lol i thinjk it was just another jokey one

>>Nick's teacher sketch from Ep 3
state employees being undervalued? some would say theres a ((())) angle from the mentions of black history month and the holocaust, and how hes just trying to engage his students. i took him leaning over as a visual representation of his job being an uphill battle, which is sort of backed up when he literally bends over backwards for his students. then ends up falling over, ie his failure as a teacher. some weird vibes of relations with the students there which could be why he tops himself. idk. nothings too clear cut on that one

Being neutral is essentially being on whatever side is winning, there's no two ways about it, if you don't contest the winning side then you're more than likely ignorant/ok with what's happening

It's ok as long as anonymity exists though, that's what i think is extremely important. If your name is attached to your beliefs which tend to be extremely volatile (i.e. liberal to conservative to libertarian etc), you'd be much more worried about what you fight for. That's why i love this website so much, i could be as dumb as rock but at least when i put my opinion out there, I'm not in danger of being scrutinised or publicly shamed.

Claiming to be neutral is a meme because that means you have this pre concieved idea that there are only two sides of an argument. Ideals these days have become so interoperable that it's more of which specific things you agree with and those you don't.

>i could be as dumb as rock
you are. but no i agree

I'm pretty convinced at this point most of sam's followers don't actually understand his comedy.

The American Idol skit is about how our society encourages people to follow their dreams even when they're clearly not very good at whatever dream they're pursuing.

WOW SO DEEP

How old is Sam Hyde?

>so all of his political beliefs are just based off a misinformed opinion of globalization?

you're a fucking idiot

>muh slippery slope

slippery slope is not a fallacy you fucking faggot

not really

it's interesting you'd ironically say that though

It's not deep but it is pretty radical in this day and age.

Woah, Sam Hyde Defense Force in action

>The single mom sketch

>pic related

whoops meant for also another pic

>misinformed opinion of globalization

What exactly do you perceive as misinformation?

he means in the sense that some men like cuckolding and would say the negatives of it are misinformation if challenged.

>Being neutral is essentially being on whatever side is winning, there's no two ways about

But that's so fucking wrong. Being informed on an issue and simply deciding that you don't give a shit isn't acquiescing to one side or the other, it's being aware that there is no "winning" in the long run. It doesn't mean you're okay with the ideals of those who espouse them either, rather it means you understand that the measure of trying to convince other parties that you're right is less about the emotional reaction so many are fond of these days and more about actually being able to make yourself understood without the need to undermine the listener on a regular basis.

You can be neutral and have principals user, it's not unheard of or some silly meme, it just means you know what's worth defending, and what isn't. In the light of this conversation, very few things actually are, particularly in the modern age where everyone can retreat to their echo chamber and have their positions on whatever reinforced by like-minded peers, learning nothing at all in the process aside from how to double down and further distance themselves from any sort of actual resolute outcome. That's why shit is the way it is these days, because people are so emotionally connected to the idea of being "right" that they're unwilling to hear anything out that might threaten that, ideals or not. Being neutral simply means you lack that emotional connection and simply aren't invested in whatever to such a degree that it becomes a part of your identity.

Sam is literally going to come out of the screen and start a mass shooting.

cont'd

That shit can be dangerous when applied to the wrong aspects of a person's identity, radical islam is a perfect example. They live (or claim to) their ideals to such a degree that they're willing to take mass human life or give up their own in exchange for that sole reason for being. But you've gotten me off topic a little, and as you might have guessed, I'm not quite as interested as I'd like to be able to be, because again, it's difficult to articulate exactly what you mean on a philippine software discussion forum. But you've taken me off topic a little, and as you might have guessed, I'm not quite as interested as I'd like to be able to be, because again, it's difficult to articulate exactly what you mean on a philippine software discussion forum without being a complete prick about it, and I have no desire to shit on you or anyone else at the moment over something so inconsequential.

Hopefully you've learned that being neutral isn't being pushed one way or the other, but rather refraining from involving your own *specific* ideals, for whatever reason, be it laziness or a simple lack or interest, etc. It's more than simply checking "undecided" and moving on, "disinterested" would be more appropriate but even that's a bit of a stretch. Sincerely have a nice day, user.

This segment is the funniest thing i have seen in a while

m.youtube.com/watch?v=scBOjH5sKbM

he said that about the last episode and it was fucking shit

you literally are just a faggot being to scared to pick a side.

its not about if the side 100% represents YOU because in reality, noone gives a flying fuck about what YOU believe, unless we're talking about an independent candidate here. Are we? Are you?

Otherwise you just choose to stay on the sidelines while people in power take advantage of you and you still feel superior cause "i didn shaport dat! hah! yay me!"

You are just a faggot m8. A scared faggot

>tfw like world peace but still hate myself
what this means

Low T detected

wow at which ivy league do you lecture?

>CTR detected

t. bootlicker

Do you think they'll tone down the right-wing politics in hopes of not getting cancelled?

It's called "You Hate This Show Because You Hate Yourself" so probably something related to that.

>faggot
>no one cares about *you*
>this much projection
Mommy never loved you we get it

I like it when sam gives these epic monologues where he deconstructs a persons hopes and dreams.

Totally doesn't come across like an autistic subvocalizer who thinks his life is a tv show.

Example?

>Trimp

>scared to pick a side

lol scared? what the fuck are you even talking about, you're projecting hard as fuck bringing up candidates and shit, probably another low iq sheep with a hard-on for political bullshit

>sidelines, advantage, etc.
>I am incapable of basic reasoning and reading comprehension

Confirmed retard. You're exactly the kind of overly emotional, distraught at facts, whiny bitch of a person I was talking about, that can't handle feelings that don't match their own without having a hissy fit. Are your chicken tendies done yet user? Should I tell your mother to tuck you in?

Murder yourself and your family if you have any, you colossal pussy, with your phobia of critical thinking. Christ, I hope you're some little millennial faggot because otherwise, holy shit I am disappointed.

"Cracker" [[[[[[[[[[[[[[Jewish name]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

What's he going to voice on Adventure Time?

either 29 or 30

your tin foil hat is a little too tight, sam

just run along now. go jerk off your closet fag klan buddies and fantasize about eugenics.

Its more that absolute Bitches tend to be single moms because no one but other scumbags would go half a mile near them.

Your mistaking a symptom for the cause.