xat.com/web_gear/chat/embed.php?id=68373435
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah just do him a favor

That would be pretty HOT
>roflcopter

no, are you fucking stupid?

Also get Uranus waxed

Why?

No. There is absolutely nothing to gain, but quite a lot to lose. Not to mention that the procedure itself is quite risky.

>should I buy into jew/mudslime propaganda?
the answers is yes, obviously

I say you are a pussy. Got circumsized. Didnt hurt that much. I didnt felt anything that much

No you fucking Jew

You could try, but you'd probably be incinerated before you even reached their penis.
Good luck, though!

NO.
DO NOT.
It removes vital nerve endings and natural lubrication for sex, your son will fucking hate you

That's the problem. You will never feel that much anymore.

Both of my boys are. My wife wanted them circumcised and so did I.

Not true. Ive been circumcised since birth and my penis loves sex just as much as yours. I probably get more pussy because my dick isnt ugly and smelly.

Ask him when he's older.

>circumcised since birth
You don't know what you are missing. A colorblind man will never know what colors are.

This.

I did it to my son and fucking hate myself for it. If you have even the slightest uncertainty, go with no.

At least you admit your mistake. Did you ever talk with him about non-surgical foreskin restoration? It's not a meme, it really does work.

Why does NO ONE ever suggest this?
Like, is does the parent always have no consideration for what the child might want?

Problem with that is that no one ever talks about it, and health advice has to spread by word of mouth because if you look it up yourself you'll get lots of fake advice.

Gottem

I wouldn't because it's uncomfortable to suck it

Because the kikes are THAT good at brainwashing people.

You should talk to him regardless, there are some sites with valid information, like that guy who was selling a device called DTR or something like that.

Adults can get circumcised

Don't do it to a baby, wait till he grows up and let him decide on his own. If he ever brings it up, say he can always do it at any time if he so chooses.

-A father

Why don't you leave his cock alone and let him decide when he is an adult you psychopath

He will NEVER bring it up. It's amazing how people really think children give a shit if they're cut or not.
This is proof most adults not only don't remember they used to be kids too, they don't even remember how it FELT to be one.

>still extremely vague and uninformative despite knowing lots on the matter
You're exactly the problem.
Not the guy who got his son circumcised by the way, I'm circumcised myself though.

If you had a daughter instead your question would sound much creepier (and rightfully so).

I know almost nothing on the matter my friend, I just used manual tugging and that's it. It's not rocket science, google "manual foreskin restoration" and you will find a few techniques. Jesus Christ.

well your sun looks really messy, so yeah

Dont be a jew

Obviously they won't bring it up if they're not cut, and they still don't bring it up if they're cut, but I don't think it's apathy towards the matter that's the reason.

It's an unnecessary surgery with nothing to gain and much to lose pleasure-wise, would a teen ever even consider such a thing?
There's really not that much pressure to be circumcised anway.
So an uncircumcised child will never bring it up.

As for a circumcised child, the deed is done and long past; to hate their parents for it is understandable, but it's a pointless degrading of family bonds to bring it up.
Which is the reason I have for never having confronted my parents about it.

In 2017 there is almost no "pressure" at all to be cut, even in the US. Luckily it's slowly dying out. It will be remembered as one of the most idiotic and anachronistic things in our age.

don't do it OP

sup Sup Forums this is my issue, i am not circumcided, i have a small dick and i cum really fast, it could be due to every day masturbation since teen years, if i get my dick cut, would this fix the issue of me cumming fast? besides when i have it hard i cant pull the skin all way through, cause it gets stuck in the head of my penis...

Please don't. For his sake, just teach him to wash under the foreskin. It's unethical to get your kids circumcised.

If you are Jewish you should cut the whole thing off

Start a NoFap streak. It will greatly improve your sexual performance. Don't even think about cutting your dick, it will be a huge loss in the long term.

Definitely. They dont remember it and if you do it when they are babies it heals quick. Just make sure they remove all the extra skin or it looks bad.

They may not remember it, but the nerve endings are still lost forever, now (((you))) should go back to your little troll cave.

Nerve endings you dont need. Your brain compensates for the lost nerve endings.

Low bait.

I have fun trolling this room sometìmes. They are pro circumcision and are all lonely faggots
xat.com/web_gear/chat/embed.php?id=68373435

So.. colorblind people see in black and white?....

Infrared tbh

You shouldn't cut the genitals of celestial bodies.

There are various degrees. The most severe cases do see only in black and white, in practice. Such extreme color blindness is called achromatopisa.

#nohomo

this is how my dick looks like normal and with boner, i think it would look better after the operation and if i lost feeling i might last longer dont you think?

no but you should make sure he doesnt get cyberbullied

Circimcised nigga here, sex is still good. Have had girls say uncircumcised is gross